2021 Women Volleyball Nations League

• Guys, do you know where I can find the "Be Part of the Game" song that plays right before the start of every game? I can't seem to find it on Google :(

Do you mean this one? Nervo - 'Worlds Collide'?

• Where is Ishii, I know I judged her in the past but somehow the team feels incomplete now without her :lol:

She's around but not playing much. Japan has been locked on these 3 pins the whole tournament

• She's around but not playing much. Japan has been locked on these 3 pins the whole tournament

I'm liking them, Ishikawa looks quite athletic and I knew Koga was good. Kurogo is so cute and has that heavy hit.

Edit: omg my girl coming in XD <3

• Does Stysiak always have to hit it so hard?

• I'm liking them, Ishikawa looks quite athletic and I knew Koga was good. Kurogo is so cute and has that heavy hit.

Edit: omg my girl coming in XD <3

kinda odd Japan went 'new gen' OG year. If not for Araki ...

Koga's a tweener

• No Roberta, Sheilla nor Mayanay for Brazil today against China.

Would Ze start with his best line up? At leasy Ana Cristina is in the list, hope to see playing some minutes.

• The middles were the reason for the loss of set 1 imo, no contribution thus far.

I blame Stysiak :)

• Im wondering when Ze will give Sheilla the time to show if she "deserves" to grab the ticket to Tokyo. If I am not wrong, I think Sheilla has not started any match yet, hasnt she? Would the match against China be, finally, her moment?

I am not at all against older players. If a player is old, but still performs at the highest level, for example, Gattaz now or Fofao in her time, well, why shouldnt she be called? At the end, Brazil is a team which is going to Tokyo to compete, not to use the tournament as a "futute" lab, as Italy did in Rio.

With all the due respect to Sheilla, who is an icon and Im sure not only for Brazilian fans, but everyone who loves this sport, has she really shown that despite her age, she can compete at the highest level and add something good to her team? If it isnt in this VNL, when would she have the chance?

It would be really surprising if she goes to Tokyo without being starter in any match her + having a good performance in this (these) match (es).

Sheilla should stay at home. If she does not want to be like Sokolova in 2012 OG - great career but what happened to her vs Brazil match

• Koga <3

I'm happy she is in bloom

If Japan can't play fast they get blocked. Damn blockers

• This China team is simply painful to watch