2021 Women Volleyball Nations League

• i just hope japan can train some 185 players...i dont think they cant receive if they are tall.this height cant overcome eour teams.you can win once,but not many.at least,their mb can choose 190 players

• Do you think Ebrar can make it to dream team? Or it's between Tandara/Drews-JT?

For me Tandara clearly deserve that title, Karakurt just behind with small margin, so i wouldn't be surprise if she will take that title also. Americans didn't convince me, at least not for title "THE BEST".

• Will the Dream Team be decided just based on these last two matches? Or the overall tournament?

• Honestly, this new era Japan squad is about what I would have assembled but I think we've learned they aren't up to it. They didn't come close to competing with any full squads from top ten teams this tournament

• The Dj playing "Every time we touch" after the challenge detected Araki's touch

• Well .. Congrats my Turkish Brothers and sisters. You meanies :rose:

• Congrats Turkey!! <3<3Today they played great, and seemed to really enjoy the game! Also Well done Japan for making it to the finals!

• The DJ in Rimini really slayed btw, with the K-pop bangers, some Japanese and Turkish songs tonight.

Their knowledge on some Turkish songs had me shook this week, definitely did research.

Had a sense of humour as well. For example playing: Turkish Cowboylar (a song I even completely forgot about lol) when Turkey was fighting back vs USA.

Lyrics for that song: ''oh oh get out of the way, they are from the wild west, Americans are out of fashion now these are Turkish cowboys(lar)''

I know it's so random, it's a parody song. But in that moment it really cracked me up hearing it XD