Japan Women's NT 2021

• Except nobody really knows anyone in this team

Yeah LOL.

Imagine the response of the Serbian players if Terzic said “Don’t serve to Shinnabe” ?(

• number did an article on kurogo, when i read it on yahoo topics the opinions were overwhelmingly negative because her numbers were less than koga and mayu

kurogo also looked out of it during the official virtual gathering of national teams

Which one is she? the video is too small.

Nakada is also throwing her under the bus. It doesn't make sense to say "I want Kurogo to be the ace" despite the obvious difference between her and Koga so that type of reaction is expected.

• Which one is she? the video is too small.

Nakada is also throwing her under the bus. It doesn't make sense to say "I want Kurogo to be the ace" despite the obvious difference between her and Koga so that type of reaction is expected.

If you mean Kurogo, she's the one above Kobata on the left, the only screen not looking yellowish

• This is going to be a fun Olympics

• Is yahoo still a thing? yahoo and hotmail used to be the go-to emails when I was in middle school I haven't looked back on those sites since

It's different in Japan. Yahoo is their main news feed for everything. When people share the articles on twitter it's directly linked to the yahoo topics page instead of the main source

• voly I would avoid reading comments from yahoo topics at all costs as there are plenty of trolls and incels who go there just to say horrid shit. It's as bad as the comment section on the Daily Mail UK.

i know but doesnt that apply to any online platform with a comment section? the comments about kurogo during vnl on tbs youtube is more severe than the comments about that article. it's not always trolly. the top comments are pretty sensible. im not saying people should agree with it that's why i didn't put the link and not every article is dominated by negative comments, that one in particular is.

• There isn't any extreme negativity towards Kurogo that I've seen. Most people were reacting because that Number article was written after Koga's interview talking about Nakada's preference for Kurogo as the ace-scorer which was heavily misunderstood by some fans of Koga.

The thing with Nakada is that she always makes people hate the players she pushes the most. If only she stopped with... I have high expectations for Kurogo period but her statements somehow adds a different connotation every time, she never gets it right.

• I still remember when Kurogo dropped 30 points against Dominican Republic in VNL 2019

Yes! When she hit from the left side. The good old days :thumbup:

• So here's a summary

"Nakada's Way"

Hail Araki

Ace Kurogo

Koga the side bitch

Mayu is an Ishikawa

This is Momii's team damnit

The Ishii-erasure is real

They have zero ads. No Spectators. No idea if the players were even vaccinated. Last but not the least, the 2012 London Squad will still be promoting Hinotori on TV (again) minus Shinnabe this time idk why.

Tanoshimi desu? ok... Go Go Nippon:win:

E5xIKGYVEAAsAzb?format=jpg&name=small

• Why is Shinnabe not included? I really miss Shinnabe. I still want to see her play. She looks so graceful on court, not too flashy but always gets the job done. Quietly potent.

• Why is Shinnabe not included? I really miss Shinnabe. I still want to see her play. She looks so graceful on court, not too flashy but always gets the job done. Quietly potent.

I don't know. I like to think that she's probably consoling Miyu since they are neighbors. She has some small projects like Sakoda, local airing only within 1 prefecture but so far no signs of her promoting with the others.