Transfer Rumors & Discussion (2021/2022)

• For Conegliano system She is perfect. Her or Robinson.

Great reciver and defence player, that is the most important things for team as Conegliano. Especially after Hill is leaving.

• gabi i think is gonna be a great partner with asia cause she has a fast arm

But she doesn't convince me

• Personally, I think that Gabi is a better player than Hill overall. Hill has better reception to me, but she is cracking under a pressure more and Gabi kills more out of system balls. Congeliano should make Adams stay. She's solid enough to me.

• I would like to see that. I hope she can get better physically and mentally in Italy.

The news I was waiting for

• Personally, I think that Gabi is a better player than Hill overall. Hill has better reception to me, but she is cracking under a pressure more and Gabi kills more out of system balls. Congeliano should make Adams stay. She's solid enough to me.

I don't think Hill is better receiver than Gabi, and numbers corroborate that. Gabi has 61% of perfect receptions in Turkish championship, and Hill has 47,98% (Italy uses the Molten ball which is easier to receive). Defensive-wise I don't think there's any OH that are at the same level of Gabi and KRob in this regard.

• Let's try to be realistic.. If they manage to keep Egonu in Conegliano, by spending 700k € for her salary (which is A LOT for an Italian club), I really don't think they will be able to afford also Gabi. They will probably "just" confirm Sylla and Adams and add another OH as backup.. Gabi is a very expensive OH, I guess Conegliano could afford her only in case Egonu leaves.

• I would like to see Mihajlovic play in Italy!

Although then Monza should have to let go their current staring outside hitters duo: Orthmann and Meijners. They wouldn't work as outside hitter duo with Mihajlovic and are too good to be on the bench! They could keep Davyskiba as substitute for Mihajlovic. Also they could keep Begic as substitute, but she couldn't be a starter because her reception isn't good enough to cover Mihajlovic...

• I don't think Hill is better receiver than Gabi, and numbers corroborate that. Gabi has 61% of perfect receptions in Turkish championship, and Hill has 47,98% (Italy uses the Molten ball which is easier to receive). Defensive-wise I don't think there's any OH that are at the same level of Gabi and KRob in this regard.

In fact Gabi has 61% of positive reception (perfect reception plus positive), Hill arround 70%, but IMO that means nothing, it is uncomparable in that way. Gabi is probably the best receiver among OH's with KRob as the competitor ATM. Hill is also not bad in reception, but IMO far from Gabi.

• Macris would be an amazing addition to any team in the world but I don't see her leaving Minas anytime soon.. unless something happens and they lose all their financial support.. They seem to be a well managed club, so I don't know... But I would love to see her playing with a good coach again

• According to voleybolmagazin ,ebrar will play for novara next season

https://www.voleybolmagazin.co…-karakurt-yeni-sezonda-2/

My sources said that it is a done deal btw

• In fact Gabi has 61% of positive reception (perfect reception plus positive), Hill arround 70%, but IMO that means nothing, it is uncomparable in that way. Gabi is probably the best receiver among OH's with KRob as the competitor ATM. Hill is also not bad in reception, but IMO far from Gabi.

Meliha has same reception stats of Gabi and she also received more balls.

• Meliha has same reception stats of Gabi and she also received more balls.

I don't understand very well what Meliha has to do with this comment, if this is insinuation that she is better at the reception than Gabi, I think that using raw statistics for such a bold statement is quite naive, I certainly strongly disagree, IMO not even in the Top 20.

• I don't think Hill is better receiver than Gabi, and numbers corroborate that. Gabi has 61% of perfect receptions in Turkish championship, and Hill has 47,98% (Italy uses the Molten ball which is easier to receive). Defensive-wise I don't think there's any OH that are at the same level of Gabi and KRob in this regard.

Hill missed lot of matches. She came late when serie started. You have to consider the number of game, number of receive and defense.

In fact Gabi has 61% of positive reception (perfect reception plus positive), Hill arround 70%, but IMO that means nothing, it is uncomparable in that way. Gabi is probably the best receiver among OH's with KRob as the competitor ATM. Hill is also not bad in reception, but IMO far from Gabi.

How far is far? As far as i remember hill didn't choke like gabi did in wwcc. The stats are there. You look at hill far behind than any of gabi and krob where in fact she is the most consistent OH played in CL for how many season in top Team starting lineup. Vakif with zhu and conegliano with sylla, covering almost half of them in receiving.

Though i believe hill is the least option for attack in conegliano and she has to bring back that offensive skills. Gabi neither krob can't match how hill perform in CLUB. It's on her record. Top defense and OH for consecutive season in CL and club leagues.

• As far as i remember hill didn't choke like gabi did in wwcc. The stats are there. You look at hill far behind than any of gabi and krob where in fact she is the most consistent OH played in CL for how many season in top Team starting lineup. Vakif with zhu and conegliano with sylla.

You didn't seem that fond of Hill in 2019.. what have changed?