Polish NT 2021

• First friendly match:

Poland - Bulgaria 3:1 (25:22, 28:30, 25:19, 25:22)

Poland: Smarzek 30, Łukasik 10, Alagierska 9, Efimienko 9, Górecka 8, Różański 8, Krajewska 2, Łazowska 1, Stenzel (L), Jagła (L)

Bulgaria: Paskova 18, Milanova 14, Dimitrova E. 13, Dimitrova N. 6, Todorova M. 6, Dimitrova G. 3, Todorova Z. (L)

• I'm glad paskova is back,she's amazing and milanova great prospect

I hope gorecka and lukasik show all her potential and maybe it would be the ideal match to test all players and put starters aside

• In interview for Strefa Siatkówki Nawrocki talked a bit about absence of some players in the roster for VNL. Stencel has some health problems, Łysiak is still not 100% ready so they decided to make some special program for her in order to be 100% ready. I think it is still problem with shoulder.

The rest players not in VNL squad will train in Szczyrk.

• The rest players not in VNL squad will train in Szczyrk.

Yes, he mentioned that Ewelina Polak, Katarzyna Wenerska, Weronika Szlagowska, Aleksandra Wójcik, Aleksandra Rasińska, Weronika Centka and Marta Ziółkowska will practise in Szczyrk.

• I am not sure about Łukasik, in my opinion both Różański and Fedusio should start instead of her. I am curious is she doing that good on trainings or Nawrocki just likes her, because she always flops. I wanted to see Gryka and Stysiak today.

• He should pay us for watching Grajber, she has like 3/20 in attack right know. I don't understand what's not clicking... Różański once again without playing time - the best attacking OH of the league... So sorry for her

I think Grajber's contribution in reception and especially defense is very important, but I agree that her level of attack is not acceptable...

• He will blame it on young age, but in fact he can't select an choose the best starting six.

It will be another season of Różański in NT where she won't enter the court, even girls from 2003 got a chance to play something.

There is no way both Łukasik and Grajber being better than Górecka, Fedusio, Różański, Szlagowska or even Wójcik.

• After these 2 friendly matches I have some conclusions:

• I hope Krajewska will be 1st setter. Nowicka made so much chaos on court. Łazowska needs to calm down and play, play and again play, but team looks better with her than with Nowicka
    • Kąkolewska is still useless (I don’t know how it’s possible that Centka or Ziółkowska were weaker on training), fortunately Gryka played good. Alagierska and Efimienko played the same like in league - very solid but not dominant
    • Smarzek came back to be confident on court, I hope all issues are after her, Stysiak as OPP played worse in defence, I don’t want rate her game in attack cause sets were awful
    • Fedusio and Górecka are ready to be in starting 6, Grajber is ok as back up, Różański needs some trust from coach. Czyrniańska is like another Łukasik
    • Stenzel played well, Jagła in defence was ok, but I am afraid about her reception skills
    • I still don’t know how Polish NT will be play. I don’t see any ideas or style. Unfortunately I think Nawrocki doesn’t know too.
    • Team doesn’t have “mentor” on court - before VNL I hoped captain will be changed on Smarzek or Efimienko, cause Kąkolewska at this moment isn’t the best choice
  • Second friendly match:

Poland Bulgaria 3:2 (25:23, 23:25, 25:22, 20:25, 15:12)

Poland: Stysiak 33, Fedusio 19, Kąkolewska 8, Gryka 6, Grajber 6, Nowicka 4, Łukasik 4, Łazowska 2, Czyrniańska 2, Stenzel (L), Jagła (L)

Bulgaria: Dimitrova G. 18, Paskova 17, Milanova 15, Dimitrova E. 10, Dimitrova N. 10, Todorova M. 5, Saykova 5, Kitipova 4, Rachkovska 1, Todorova Z. (L)

• I hope she won’t play as OH, it would be a disaster :lol:

Federation website listed her as OH/Opposite :D

And in case, she is really moving to Kalisz, she will be OH there for sure :D