Italy - Serie A1 2021/22

• not yet :lol::lol: I will be in May depending on circumstances lol

I think Poulter makes Novara a Serie A and CL contender... Hancock isn't to that level

I want Poulter, gimme gimme

• But my God from midlle of 2019/2020 to 2021/2022 season Imoco Conegliano still hasn’t lose single match.

Even this is historical, plus both Egonu and Wolosz have won 90matches in the row in their club career.

Egonu has’t lost the match from 2018/2019 CL finals to now. I think this is World Record, noone has done it before. :sos::sos:

Please tell this again in case there's anyone that hasn't heard of this yet.

• Number two of serie A, lost to number one, with 3-0. What a low level of league! Whereas in Turkish league, Sarıyer belediyesi plays tiebreaker with Fenerbahçe 😏best league in the world

Disclaimer: sarcasm

• Yup, at this point it has become really boring, it seems that Novara will struggle at major positions (setter, OPP, OHs) no matter what Conegliano put against them. It's interesting that the only one player that played well in both matches on Novara's side was Daalderop.

The other thing is that Vuchkova is crazy good for Conegliano at the start, Caravello played great as well, the depth of Conegliano is crazy good while after all these injuries before season started it looked like a question mark. So as long as Egonu is playing well they'll do their job. Omoruyi isn't too good tho as for now.

• There's no comparison, Sarıyer belediyesi in italy will play certainly A2 or less!!!

He literally wrote that is sarcasm.

• when vb win everything turkish was the best league in the world tooh

• The Turkish teams in italy A1, are able to play just Vakif, Ecza and Fener, all the other probably just A2 and some of these just in serie C. Is the same for the Brasilian league, to be honest just Praia and Minas are able to play in the italian Serie A1. I'm not italian, i'm just volleyball lover and i'm honest and realistic!!!

• The Turkish teams in italy A1, are able to play just Vakif, Ecza and Fener, all the other probably just A2 and some of these just in serie C. Is the same for the Brasilian league, to be honest just Praia and Minas are able to play in the italian Serie A1. I'm not italian, i'm just volleyball lover and i'm honest and realistic!!!

Weird way to spell delusional

• Robin needs to be Let's go orange new avi :lol::lol:

I will consider it;):rolll: