CEV Champions League 2022

• So the day has come... I believe chances are 50/50. Vakif has been struggling, as we all know and said like million times, since Cansu’s injury. Cansu, Zehra, Ayca, and Gui’s performances will be crucial tonight because I expect others to be more motivated therefore sufficient. Imoco, on the other hand, hasn’t been playing the entertaining game they played at the beginning of 2020/2021 since like a year and a half. This year they saw the bottom at some point, even Wolosz was simply bad, yet they managed to pull themselves together. Contribution of OHs will decide the outcome for them. Even though I don’t like how many sets Egonu gets, it is what makes them win with this squad.

The keys elements will be service, block, and setting for Vakifbank. As for Imoco, they have to block and receive well, and help Egonu as much as possible.

At the end, I want to see a great game that takes 5 sets to finish. I also wish players injuryless (how come this is not an actual word lol) game and career, and want to thank teams for their performances and contribution for the sports that we all love. Best of luck to both teams! 😘

• Final match for both Haak & Egonu on their respective clubs before they switch sides. Hope both of them will give their all and play the best of their club career match so far.

and I hope Gabi will show up once agains so she can win her MVP award which she has been snubbed few times before 😂

• I think Imoco has the edge. Cansu and Vakif liberos are too unstable whereas their counterparts are on top of their performance lately. any other predictions guys?

I also think it depends on the offense of the OHs. Imoco probably has the edge still even though Plummer's performance seems to be seesaw-ing during the Serie A season. MBH also has her off-games (that Game 4 vs Fener ;(). Who knows, Gio might start Tugba but like, he also has to sub fast in case his starters don't perform up to par.

Also, how many foreign players are allowed in court at the same time in CL? I'm wondering if Ogbogu will start over Kubra.

• I also think it depends on the offense of the OHs. Imoco probably has the edge still even though Plummer's performance seems to be seesaw-ing during the Serie A season. MBH also has her off-games (that Game 4 vs Fener ;(). Who knows, Gio might start Tugba but like, he also has to sub fast in case his starters don't perform up to par.

Also, how many foreign players are allowed in court at the same time in CL? I'm wondering if Ogbogu will start over Kubra.

I don't think there is a limit. Ogbogu has always been playing at CL

• Much will depend on the VB reception as well as the Cansu play. They have to make life difficult for Imoco then it is much easier to set up a block or a defense because when Wolosz gets the ball on his nose it will be difficult. OH Vakıfbank have an advantage but I'm worried about Cansu ~ maybe I'll be wrong ... counting that he will play at least half as well as in the Club World Cup

• Star+ will stream both male and female final matches today in Brazil. Maybe there will be a pirat* link from this source.

PS: Star+ is the "adult Disney" streaming service in Latin America. It's separated from the original Disney+ (yeah, I know, it's bizarre).

• Star+ will stream both male and female final matches today in Brazil. Maybe there will be a pirat* link from this source.

PS: Star+ is the "adult Disney" streaming service in Latin America. It's separated from the original Disney+ (yeah, I know, it's bizarre).

we have that here too (but its called Hulu)

i think the qq link should come in clutch... they streamed all of the italian games

• There are rumors that THY will play CL next season.

So Italy and Turkey gets 4 teams for CL

There are rumors that ŁKS Łódź might play as well. (I guess that's also the reason why Roberta and Diouf decided to stay in the team)

• Is it just me or this finals doesn’t have so much hype around it as previous one ?

I have feeling it is because schedule of final game is to late, and that We are already in our minds with NTs and clubs for the next season.

One more bad move from CEV….

i thought exactly this too...

CEV literally lost all their excitement with the same finals on both sides?

we want competitive teams, other teams crowning the cup common

• Excited for the final! I think it's 50-50 with these clubs as it always is between them. They are definitely the strongest clubs in the world.

Possible weaknesses for VB: Cansu and Ayca, maybe MBH but she turns it in finals and Tugba can come in.

Posssible weaknesses Imoco: The OHs imo are good but can lack compared to Vakifs at times.

Strenghts VB: Chiaka being pumped for this, Zehra after the MVP, Gabi being the best OH. The great run this season gives them some momentum

Strengths Conegliano: Wolosz is always solid and de Gennaro as well, if the OHs manage to be stable Conegliano looks unbeatable at times.