2024 Paris Olympic Games

• I don’t understand why maja acts like Busa is some useless player on offense. We have seen what she can do if she’s given a chance….

Maja is such a setter, she always ignore one of OH. İn vakıfbank it was Gabi, in eczacıbaşı it was Hande. nothing surprising

I think this is a bad habit inherited from prime Serbia.

• Argentina is really pushing Belgium so far.

Belgium is pretty much B- minus team without Herbot it seems. No one is receiving and hitting well.

I am surprised that Argentina beat Belgium in straight 25-21, 25-20, 25-18

“There are decades where nothing happens; and there are weeks where decades happen.”

• Belgium was uninspired in that game. No one is really taking charge in any front. AND with Herbots not in the lineup, no one is even scoring in crucial moments/end-game.

TUR needing their first six to take-out the lead of PERU (though they are shocking fighting for a tiebreaker set). DOM shockingly doing immensely consistent against UKR.

Addendum 1: Ok three straight errors(?) Vargas from and now PER is in set point. Now, TUR is scoring again - with Vargas Drop, Block and Vargas Serve to finish out the set.

• @europosters

CEV #1 loses a set to last placed CSV team???

Turkey is known for these shenenigans tbh lol, even in CEV cups we used to randomly go to tiebreaks against clearly inferior teams like Croatia and Finland and even be threatened to be kicked out lol (somehow after that still make the finale and go tiebreak there though) Korea OG is another such case, though Idk if I can even call it that since they had the KYK effect.

• DOM 2 - 0 UKR, yet still a good volleyball to watch

The host fill up the stadium with elementary school pupils, who enjoy much the game 😁 😂 good idea, better than having an empty one, noon/afternoon in weekday, not many adults can make it to watch!

“There are decades where nothing happens; and there are weeks where decades happen.”

• i don't understand how individual athletes from Russia can compete under a neutral flag and their win will still be counted for Russia. Everyone knows they're Russians anyway. So why bar team sports when they will also compete under a neutral flag? It's the same thing.

• Q&A regarding the participation of athletes with a Russian or Belarusian passport in international competitions

https://olympics.com/ioc/news/…etes-from-these-countries. Article date Sep 13.

So sports/team competitions is definitely out of the picture, but Russian and Belarussian Individual athletes can still compete under a neutral flag.

What's the logic exactly for m making such a distinction between individual and team sports?🤔

• I don’t understand why maja acts like Busa is some useless player on offense. We have seen what she can do if she’s given a chance….

We have so much in common with Maja❤️

• Bulgaria did it! They won the set vs Brazil, who looked completely lost in the end. Kuddo's to the 17-y/o back up setter who was so brave to give a quick set to MB on match point :super: gonna switch to NL - MEX now but I hope Bulgaria continues to fight like they did in set 2

• so bulgaria is winning from brazil with back up players? And teenagers