2024 Paris Olympic Games

• What about after group stage?

Merged ranking of top 2 teams from each group + 2 best 3rd placed teams, first 4 sedeed teams pot, bottom 4 unsedeed pot, draw. It could be a hot mess.

• Antropova is at top ot the stats in attack when it comes to OPP position.

Even above Boskovic and Vargas.

• Some people complain about coaches in Poland, but Stysiak didn't train herself. Someone must have trained her and then sent her abroad. It seems that Stysiak has greater skills and possibilities than Antropova. It's a pity that Italy has so many great coaches and has so much trouble finding new and young stars for various positions. There also needs to be a serious discussion on this topic.

• No tnx, but i cannot wait to watch Branka Tica vs Nova Marring :heart:

I would love to see the already qualified teams bring a mix of their A-team with young (teenager) talent. There were already a few at this OQT like Uzelac, Czyrnianska, half of Slovenia (not VNL but still worth mentioning). They might make some more stupid mistakes still, but to see what they can already bring to their teams is just so much fun to watch :heart:

• Personally, I like the training system od young players in Poland more than in Italy. If Poles do with their girls what they do with the guys who now dominate the world, Poland will be a reference point. It will not matter that the Italian leads the Polish team and not the other way around.

• i just pray we don't draw Canada because it'll be a "double points" match and our track record vs them is just not great :rolll: the drama it would give if it were the last match, can you imagine (help)

FIVB:write that down! write that down!

• You should also pray to draw Korea while Canada can’t lol

Canada doesn't want to face Korea, because they can gain like at most 1 point from a win. Lose a set and it's +0.01

You want to face teams that you believe are overrated in the current ranking system.

• Finally, it is all over. Except for Italy and Chaina, all pre favorites are in. For me Chiana was the biggest disappointment. They played at home with full squad. I only watched them when they played against Turkiye during VNL and honestly, they didn’t look good but I was expecting more out them for the name’s sake.

Now I am looking forward to Turkish, Italian and European Champions league.

• I would love to see the already qualified teams bring a mix of their A-team with young (teenager) talent. There were already a few at this OQT like Uzelac, Czyrnianska, half of Slovenia (not VNL but still worth mentioning). They might make some more stupid mistakes still, but to see what they can already bring to their teams is just so much fun to watch :heart:

Oh believe me, in Serbia we already have lists with 20+ names for GG. ^^

0/4 in w1 kinda screwed some plans this year.

• Oh believe me, in Serbia we already have lists with 20+ names for GG. ^^

0/4 in w1 kinda screwed some plans this year.

I’m making list for VNL24 in my head already now that we qualified and don’t need to play VNL to compete :lol: Easy job really, too bad we know our youngsters better then Guidetti or anyone in our staff haha :sos:

• What about after group stage?

Quarterfinals.

I think the rules after the group stage can be the same like in 2020 in basketball so:

A draw after the preliminary round decided the pairings, where a seeded team played an unseeded team. The draw was held after the last group stage match on 2 August.[13] Teams qualified were divided into two pots:

• Pot D comprised the three first-placed teams from the group phase, along with the best second-placed team.
    • Pot E comprised the two remaining second-placed teams, along with the two best third-placed teams.

Draw principles:

• Each game pairing had one team from Pot D and one team from Pot E.
    • Teams from the same group could not be drawn against each other in the quarterfinals.
    • The second-placed team from Pot D could not be drawn against the third-placed teams from Pot E

(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/…0%93_Women%27s_tournament)

• that's actually so bad

which is why Olympics are dumb and world champs should be considered a greater achievement. (I’ll still say this even if we win Paris)