2022 Women's Volleyball Nations League

• One thing though on Hande, Saliha and Simge's performances, we forget that our expectations in the league is for them to beat VB and consistently beat FB. VB is like almost an All-Star team of NTs, being unable to beat them isn't equal to being bad.

Don't get me wrong, clearly they still play a lot better for the national team vs. club, the support of the Turkish public is the reason for that probably. But yea just a reminder VB could probably beat most NTs as well.

• Turkey-Italy match statistics

b5c25e93-7e00-42b4-a2f4-80a00c1bdc93-500x889.jpg

Chirichella 17% in attack :gone:

• One thing though on Hande, Saliha and Simge's performances, we forget that our expectations in the league is for them to beat VB and consistently beat FB. VB is like almost an All-Star team of NTs, being unable to beat them isn't equal to being bad.

Don't get me wrong, clearly they still play a lot better for the national team vs. club, the support of the Turkish public is the reason for that probably. But yea just a reminder VB could probably beat most NTs as well.

Good point indeed. Considering the level of Turkish league, the club matches are mostly tougher than most of the international games

• I hope Italy regrets losing points here in the VNL when it comes to going to olympics etc. I like the new rule that all the matches matter and makes teams hopefully take things more serious in the future. It was such a boring match. Lets wait until Canada and them deciding to compete :drink:

Well I mean from the next weeks Italy is going with the main team, they had enough of that last year :rolll: They're going to lose points anyway, watch them losing with Belgium tomorrow and Mazzanti still not benching Malinov lol

• hey guys I'm confused about comments both here and by the Turkish commentator about Turkey wanting to play the finale in front of their fans.

I thought finals were in the Netherlands and I bought tickets for 15 September. is this another final? what game am i gonna watch lool

• hey guys I'm confused about comments both here and by the Turkish commentator about Turkey wanting to play the finale in front of their fans.

I thought finals were in the Netherlands and I bought tickets for 15 September. is this another final? what game am i gonna watch lool

VNL final is in Turkey

World championship final is in the netherlands

• Mazzanti gave me a feeling that he just randomly put some players on court to wait until Egonu is back. If he plans to try new players, there’s just no point to have De Gennaro & Chirichella played this match, especially for DG who’s already 35 and just finished the CL final less than a week before.

The only highlight from Italy side in this match was DG’s facial expressions when she saw Degradi & Perinelli failing to dig some balls.:D

To me, having de gennaro is not necessarily be a bad thing, instead of throwing 7 bench players, indeed it is good to put a few starters in the mix.

By the way Perinelli was the only one I liked from Italian team. She is a good receiver and thanks to being lefty, she got many blockout points.

Setter is the biggest problem in Italy's roster, I would expect Mazzanti to play with Bosio and other candidates to see if there's any hope. Everyone knows what Orro and Malınov can and cannot do already 🤦

• VNL final is in Turkey

World championship final is in the netherlands

that's a relief. WC is still better than a random sh*t show😂

• They will do it at the end of the match day. It is easier and also does not confuse the computer.

Thailand will 10-12 points. Canada beat PR who had 191 points last year and was 177, but the Weight Factor was 10, and Canada gained 2.7 points. With VNL being a Weight Factor of 40, Thailand should be in the 10-12 point range.

And we have updated ranking

https://www.fivb.com/en/volley…s/seniorworldrankingwomen

Thailand with 183 points,Bulgaria with 180

• Who's the captain of the German team?

• Smrek - for sure she would be great addition to the team

That girl, Smrek, is one of the tallest volleyballers I have ever seen, taller than Stysiak, Rettke, Antropova, Anthouli and Gamova. She is 206 cm and born 2003, i.e 19 yrs old. https://women.volleybox.net/anna-smrek-p30207/clubs

Surely she would have been an extraordinarily intriguing player 2 watch in WNL. Btw, her father played in the NBA.