2022 Women's Volleyball Nations League

• Please Grothues come back for WCH!!! We need you;(

• Netherlands pulling a Poland and completely collapsing on serve receive

• Plak is so graceful :heart:

• Why is Buijs still om court!?!?

Flashback to ECH 2019; Turkey scoring with so many tips, but Dutch team isn't anle to pich them up..

• someone remind hande they literally got beat by canada like a day ago

So? She shouldn't celebrate for her points rest of the tournament?

• she was being excessive and you know it, especially when its directed at the opponent.

Well this is wrong independent of being defeated by Canada or not. It sounds like she is allowed to do that after beating USA or something

• What happened in the beginning of the 2nd set between Buijs and Hande? Hande was yelling while spiking and then Buijs came to the net and did something, did not catch it.

Btw where is Nika? Buijs is damaging Netherlands really bad.

• Doesn't Timmerman look like Belien a lot?🤔

• To play on which position? OH or receiving OPP

Both could be good options! Also libero would be a possibility if you ask me. Schoot is nowhere near the level she showed last summer and Knip is a big question mark?(

• are they also receiving with two or are they "improving" on Poland's strategy and receiving with one?

Honestly, they're receiving with no one at this point:cheesy:

• Schoot is nowhere near the level she showed last summer and Knip is a big question mark?(

Yeah, that's sad. I had big time enjoying in her performances last year.

• I was expecting the Netherlands to put a good fight after their first good game in the tournament yesterday. But Selinger changes the line up today and replaces Savelkoel with Jasper…:aww: When your team finally played better and won a good game you should have continued to play with the same starting 6 whose have better confidence, and to build some more momentum between them.

Jasper can’t score and as a short player her reception also isn’t that good to compensate her poor attack. Selinger’s decision to put an early double sub in the second set to play with an OH & Opp who both couldn’t score at the front row was just a disaster.