2022 Women's Volleyball Nations League

• 11050 spectators at the Türkiye-Thailand game

A great result :rose:

• Honestly it's very average for Turks to get targeted in a European dominated community :rolll: I got used to it already. That's why I maybe relate even less with the ''CEV'' or ''Europeans'' tag and it does nothing to me. Where I'm from the ethnic minority groups are seperated into Europeans altogether as a different group and non-Europeans as a different group which us Turks belong to.

I'm blocking the people trying gaslighting and moving on, I ain't got time to waste on airheads.

• Personally I would never describe me or my country as Western though so your point is already flawed and shows how limited your understanding is of different cultures. The football hooligan culture intertwines with other sports in Turkiye, its part of the issue.

• Exactly. I've never seen those kinds in Asian audiences so it's kinda jarring when I saw it.

I didn't straight out say that all Turkish people are like that. I just said I only saw it there.

• Can I take Turkiye and move it from Eurasia that pretends its not one continent straight into South America please. sloth  Sidney  saishuu It seems it's where we belong (not based on the negative things but others associations btw)

• Is it really that difficult to keep discussing just about volleyball?

Now the most important criticism: why the stat sheet is suddenly not pink anymore? Yesterday ones were impossible to read... Such favoritism :down::whistle:

• Personally I would never describe me or my country as Western though so your point is already flawed and shows how limited your understanding is of different cultures. The football hooligan culture intertwines with other sports in Turkiye, its part of the issue.

Can you stop making this about you all the time and can everybody continue to talk about the VNL :white:

• Turkish tv commentator mentioned that all the fans in Brasilia were super respectful and loved our girls. Waited long time for photos. He said that majority is not like twitter users which create lots of bs.

Twitter and Instagram are very toxic indeed. The real life is different. Fans here can be very passionate and yes sometimes cross some lines but in general there is much love going on. I remember when Sanja played here and she was just very =O=O=O after the matches because of the amount of people giving her gifts and asking for autographs and pictures.

• Is it really that difficult to keep discussing just about volleyball?

Now the most important criticism: why the stat sheet is suddenly not pink anymore? Yesterday ones were impossible to read... Such favoritism :down::whistle:

What's the link to those stat sheets

• Can you stop making this about you all the time and can everybody continue to talk about the VNL :white:

?? I'm reacting at people being offensive towards my country as I try and enjoy a volleyball match actually, silencing a certain group won't get you anywhere through micro-agressions. The real reason you are so triggered with me I know very well :lol: its been for a while

The one you quoted seems Korean and he/she is describing a social norm in their part of the world. Which is true. I am from Asia too and there is obvious and often big cultural differences between the east and the west. Turkiye is obviously more westernized culturally in comparison to what you would see in east asia. So it's kind of judgey to say their view is "limited."

• Who are y’all’s predictions for all tournament team Now that we know the semi Finalists ?

My bad on the 'geographical' inaccuracy - didn't call Turkey Western, but rather 'conveniently' grouped Turkey with Europe clubs because of CEV.
    I know Turkey is Middle East (neither Europe nor Western), I can acknowledge that's wrong on my part.

But labels aside, I guess the post was just talking about what's acceptable behaviour in general and what's not. Definitely not everyone in a country is a certain way, but they understand "hey that's to be expected/that happens".

You never hear boo-ing from Japan fans when such events are hosted in Japan haha, much less fights - just as an example. It's considered rude when they do.

Just think it was overboard to call that post xenophobic... the intention was completely misconstrued.

• Rot 1.

Cansu 1-simge 6-meliha 5

Ebrar 4 (but running from pos 4 to pos 2)-zehra 3-tugba 2 (but waiting just a little bit right of ebrar on zone 4.)

Thanks for the explanation. I'm used to opposite attacking from zone 4 for one rotation while outside is covering setter at zone 2. Is it something we started to do recently? I don't remember such formation before 🤔 this is to prevent Ebrar to attack from zone 4? She is indeed not worse attacker from zone 4 than 2