2022 Women's Volleyball Nations League

• It's not fair to just bashing her. Ebrar was very polite today, actually i can't remember does she ever scream towards Serbian team members (even in the past).

• It's not fair to just bashing her. Ebrar was very polite today, actually i can't remember does she ever scream towards Serbian team members (even in the past).

Yea she usually pisses me off but today she was fine

• don't forget the brackets are totally separated. pools A and D merge and top 4 play in the same bracket, same for B/C.

Turkiye and Czechia

It was a different zebras today, polite and she play a little defense

edit Ebrar damn autocorrect

• Italya, Brazil and USA will be top 4 in WCH I think. With Serbia, I am curious how they will perform with Boskovic+Maja joining the team, they will either level up more or the team chemistry will collapse. I think it will be the first option and Santarelli seems to know how to deal with big names anyway. Their double substitutions will be very useful.

For Turkey, I am not very hopeful. Quarter finals might be the max Turkey can reach but I expect a big flop there too. Especially after this tournament, I wonder how it will influence the squad in general, who will be the next black sheep of Giovanni.

I have doubt with USA tbh. They don't have anyone except krob. Don't forget Asian teams are also leveling up. Is Zhu confirmed not playing the WCh? Turkey will come back stronger for sure.

• Yea she usually pisses me off but today she was fine

Was hoping Cubans are back so if Ebrar scream at them, the whole Cuban NT will scream to her. /jk

• I have doubt with USA tbh. They don't have anyone except krob. Don't forget Asian teams are also leveling up. Is Zhu confirmed not playing the WCh? Turkey will come back stronger for sure.

They only lost twice this VNL. They're very stable.

• Sad because the team didnt play what they could. Happy for Ana Cristina and for the NT Future. This Young Italiano team Lost tô Brazil NT in WGP 2017.

This team Brazil NT hás more Future than the team who won WGP 2017.

Exactly! First of all, Congrats to Italy, the first non USA-BRA team to win the VNL (WGP) since the Netherlands (Flier :rose:) in 2007. Another milestone. They only lost 1 set in this final round, which is indeed impressive. Nevertheless, I do think there are still room for improvement: Bosetti and Pietrini arent still 100% healthy, but if they manage to reach that level by WCH, this will be really scary. About Egonu, nothing more to add: best spiker, top scorer, best server. I would also add: Chirichella is so overrated. Folie would be such an add to this team. Main problem are still the the setters.

For Brazil, as well as for Serbia, only hats off and many claps. The silver is just the first step for the bright future of this new generation. As Gomes pointed out, this reminds a lot the WGP 17: a way more experienced Brazil against a talented, but young Italy. Egonu was just 18 back then. That match was way tighter than this (finished in tie-break). After that silver, Italy only grew grew and grew and got that unexpected WCH 2018 silver. I do really hope it would be the same for Brazil: sky is the limit. Many of us feared that after the golden generation Brazil would struggle a lot, actually they did for a while (outside top6 last WCH), but then they quickly bounced back :thumbup:

Then she should know when to scream. She only seem to do it to "smaller" teams then looks like a lost puppy to strong teams.

if she wants to scream, other European teams should be the recipient, not gentle Asian teams who can't return the screams.

• I have doubt with USA tbh. They don't have anyone except krob. Don't forget Asian teams are also leveling up. Is Zhu confirmed not playing the WCh? Turkey will come back stronger for sure.

I think USA won't fall into Plummer mistake again. With Frantti, they were doing much better. Bajema in for Plummer might make things different for them, at least help to make to semis.

For Turkey, I will be surprised if they survive the second groups, Poland and Korea being there.

• I think USA won't fall into Plummer mistake again. With Frantti, they were doing much better. Bajema in for Plummer might make things different for them, at least help to make to semis.

For Turkey, I will be surprised if they survive the second groups, Poland and Korea being there.

If Korea managed to bring back KYK & the twins sure they have a chance of beating Turkey.

• Usa is still a very good team but they aren’t the unstoppable force I thought they were. They are very much in the mix for gold along with Serbia and Italy

• Then she should know when to scream. She only seem to do it to "smaller" teams then looks like a lost puppy to strong teams.

if she wants to scream, other European teams should be the recipient, not gentle Asian teams who can't return the screams.

• They don't need Folie... Bonifacio is right there and she showed countless times that she's a better player than Chirichella.. Mazzanti clearly favors Chirichella for some reason other than merits.. Maybe she's good for their mental game, she was their captain for some time, right? I don't know