Turkey NT 2022

• Anyone knows if teams are allowed to send 14 players to underage tournaments, now?

I see Turkey sent 14 players to U17 Balkan Championship and I believe we are sending 14 players for U22 Men's Tournament.

Teams were allowed to send 12 players only before.

• İlkin is in training

So there are Hande, Saliha, İlkin,Tuğba and Meliha

• Ilkin makes sense.

Having 3 liberos + Meliha in the squad is complete nonsense. I hope Giovanni will be smarter than that.

• Ilkin makes sense.

Having 3 liberos + Meliha in the squad is complete nonsense. I hope Giovanni will be smarter than that.

I hope he cuts Meliha finally and Ilkin makes it, honestly think the only thing holding him back is the loyalty he has towards her throughout the years... As you said we don't need 3 liberos + Meliha and all our OHs have weaknesses yes but these 4 girls aren't necessarily a defensive liability by any means, if they have a bad day, literally anyone coming in can do an ok job at least.

• Derya is not with the team so it looks like she will not be in Ankara

• I hope he cuts Meliha finally and Ilkin makes it, honestly think the only thing holding him back is the loyalty he has towards her throughout the years... As you said we don't need 3 liberos + Meliha and all our OHs have weaknesses yes but these 4 girls aren't necessarily a defensive liability by any means, if they have a bad day, literally anyone coming in can do an ok job at least.

Maybe it will be like that (?)

Cansu-Elif

Ebrar-Meryem

Eda-Zehra-Beyza

Hande-Saliha-İlkin-Tuğba-Meliha

Simge-Ayça

Taking 4 OH is more reasonable and Aylin's entry into improving the reception is not such a stupid idea, but Gio will cut off Tuğba sooner than Meliha.

Maybe İlkin is just for training:/

• It will make more sense to have 2 liberos + Meliha. Meliha can come in as a serve sub, can stay in front row and also makes better defense in zone 6 compared to Aylin who is way shorter.

So at this point the competition should be between Meliha and Aylin, not whether Ilkin is in or not. But knowing Giovanni, he never makes surprises in squads, unless he has a personal issue with players.

• It will make more sense to have 2 liberos + Meliha. Meliha can come in as a serve sub, can stay in front row and also makes better defense in zone 6 compared to Aylin who is way shorter.

So at this point the competition should be between Meliha and Aylin, not whether Ilkin is in or not. But knowing Giovanni, he never makes surprises in squads, unless he has a personal issue with players.

I also think Meliha should be used as serving sub in the background for Zehra who is making a lot of serve mistakes recently.

Moreover Aylin's defense at zone 6 is really really bad

• I also think Meliha should be used as serving sub in the background for Zehra who is making a lot of serve mistakes recently.

Moreover Aylin's defense at zone 6 is really really bad

Honestly, I will not be surprised when İlkin will be there for training or for Tuğba

• We are winning with Japan in 1 friendly match. Tomorrow at 11:45 the second friendly match

• FXPdUaXXEAIHMF8?format=jpg&name=medium

Beyza and Bahar didn't even play in the friendly LOL :rolll:

• FXPdUaXXEAIHMF8?format=jpg&name=medium

Beyza and Bahar didn't even play in the friendly LOL :rolll:

Looks like Tuğba was about to be cut and İlkin almost got a spot but messed up in reception and got replaced by Tuğba who did good and maybe got another chance.

Meanwhile Meliha gets to start 3 sets in mediocrity again ☠️ yes she is good defensively but we don't need her come on.

• Looks like Tuğba was about to be cut and İlkin almost got a spot but messed up in reception and got replaced by Tuğba who did good and maybe got another chance.

Meanwhile Meliha gets to start 3 sets in mediocrity again ☠️ yes she is good defensively but we don't need her come on.

My 4 OH is Hande, Saliha, İlkin, Tuğba.

For God's sake, let Gio play with other MB, at least in a friendly match :aww:

Me In a friendly match, it's not about the attack percentage, but the use of all the players, to be honest:dance4:

• Am I only one that thinks Meliha has a role and is doing it well?

No one passes better than her and it allows Cansu to run the middles more.

Sure she can’t attack… but if you’re attacking the amount of times they are with Zehra and Eda, she doesn’t need to

• Am I only one that thinks Meliha has a role and is doing it well?

No one passes better than her and it allows Cansu to run the middles more.

Sure she can’t attack… but if you’re attacking the amount of times they are with Zehra and Eda, she doesn’t need to

nah, meliha can be thrown out of the national team along with guidetti according to posters here ;)