Eurovolley 2023

• Maja’s guts, setting to Busa when trailing 11:13 in tiebreak lol

Tijuana was basically on the floor lol no other option besides a pipe with Lazovic lol

• Congrats to Turkey you finally have won EuroVolley. :rose:

• Congrats to Turkey and especially Vargas and Boskovic! They were amazing today!

• Congrats, Turkey! What an amazing year for them.

• Well deserved win for Türkiye, they were the best team today and in the tournament.

I guess Guidetti was excited about getting that record breaking 5th silver medal. Maja is my favourite player ever but anybody could see that Drca should have started the 4th set. If she struggles then you can always bring Maja back in but you’ve got to go with what’s working and it was very obviously Drca in that moment.

• I think these are the two best teams in the world right now

• Santarelli what a coach.

Even right now at young age, He is in the history books of volleyball.

:obey:

• Congrats Turkey:drink:

I love that Eda got a trophy with NT before she retires, she deserves it 100% for being amazing player and captain and leading this team with her energy for so many years.

I am sorry for Boskovic, she gave her everything.
    MBs sucked for us this game, truly. Stevanovic is out of form this whole season and Popovic is just bad overall with few good games when it’s her day. Aleksic somehow always breaks right before big games, same last year in WCH.
    Looking forward to Osmajic/Kurtagic duo to take over.

It was really nerve wrecking game, high level volleyball overall

• Very well deserved victory for Turkey. Gunes 100% in attack. :white:

Serbia can only improve in time, expecially when Boskovic will be back to her top shape. Almost 40 points today and she doesn't even look close to her best version. :obey:

LEGEND.

• Congrats Turkey. Amazing game. In the end the desicion of Guidetti to continue with Maja costs the title for Serbia. She was bad in the tie break. As for Vargas.... He has nerves of iron. I think that mentally she is the strongest player in the world right now.

• My picks for best players:

Opposite: Vargas

OH: Ebrar, Busa

MB: Zehra

Setter: Elif

Libero: Gizem