Italy - Serie A1 2022/23

• I don't know if you were able to watch the post-match interviews from abroad: Monza/Milan is a powder keg...

Parrocchiale openly attacked the coaching staff (she said: "To play I need to feel trust around me: my teammates give it to me, but others don't...")...

Folie, extremely disappointed with the defeat, said that "with good reception we have to be more effective but we don't do it: we have to change something"... I think the team's biggest problem be the coach..

Gaspari is technically and tactically well prepared, but he is totally inadequate in managing the group and the match: yesterday the last change (in Thompson for Sylla for the serve!!!) was really meaningless...

• If 'everyone can beat everyone' is the criteria to be the best league, then french league is the best. Top 8 teams beat each other like every week and there's no clear candidate to be champion.🤷

• If 'everyone can beat everyone' is the criteria to be the best league, then french league is the best. Top 8 teams near each other like every week and there's no clear candidate to be champion.🤷

Nobody said teams beating each other is the best league. The word mentioned was more interesting. And it is. When you know who's going to win, it takes half of the fun out of it.

And where are those who say that the Italian league is the best BECAUSE ANYONE CAN WIN THERE :rolll:🤭🤭

Here I am. And this is true . We see a lot of derbies between Milano, Scandicci, Novara, Chieri , Casalmaggiore and others. Even Pinerolo managed to compete Imoco .

In Turkey if bolu play against Ecza Boskovic will end up the match with 90% in the attack.

Maybe in Italy there is a big favourite but the whole championship is really competitive.

In Turkey there are only four teams +gs (some times).

And I do not said that it is boring generally but that specially this year is REALLY BORING because all the matches between the big trio was end up with 3 0.

We know that theoretically in Turkey you don't which of the trio will win but UNTIL NOW is boring. Thi is the reality.

• I guess it comes down to personal preference, Turkish league has more "bad" teams. But also most of the time there is actually a very clear top 3/4 that are pretty much on the same level, the derby's are much much more high level and interesting most of the times vs Italian ones. Also most of the time there is a solid top 8 too similar to Italian league. Yeah 8-12 in Italy are almost always more competitive than the Turkish ones but I fail to see how that makes a league the best. It can be the league with the most amount of competitive teams in quantity but thats where it ends for me.

Top teams in both leagues can beat each other ofc on a good day, but in the last 10 years Turkish league beats Italy in cups in both big international tournaments, WCCh and CL. The best simply means which league has the best teams, based on these results, it makes sense mid to lower table Turkish teams struggle more against the top teams regardless of their level because objectively they are the strongest teams in the world in the last 10 years.

More interesting subjectively to some people makes sense ofc, that's simply your opinion but gotta be careful when we present personal opinions almost as facts, that's all.

• I don't know if you were able to watch the post-match interviews from abroad: Monza/Milan is a powder keg...

Parrocchiale openly attacked the coaching staff (she said: "To play I need to feel trust around me: my teammates give it to me, but others don't...")...

Parrocchiale was so awful but she was still on the court for the whole match, what more trust she wants from the coach? lol

• Parrocchiale was so awful but she was still on the court for the whole match, what more trust she wants from the coach? lol

It has nothing to do with how she played and whether she's right or not... The fact that she (and Folie) said those things in front of the cameras is symptomatic of something wrong in the team group...

An Italian proverb says that "dirty laundry is always washed inside the house": when bad things filter outside, especially from those directly involved, it is always no good...

• Conegliano right now is above everyone. Even if they are playing in TL they would won everything.

I mean why do you guys act like Novara didn’t won against Vakifbank just few weeks ago. :what:

Even Chieri has chance against Ecz, Fener and Vakif.
    Turkish league can only dream about it to have

hard competition as Italian one whole season.

Plus Imoco who is the best club in the World not only this season.

• Top teams in both leagues can beat each other ofc on a good day, but in the last 10 years Turkish league beats Italy in cups in both big international tournaments, WCCh and CL. The best simply means which league has the best teams, based on these results, it makes sense mid to lower table Turkish teams struggle more against the top teams regardless of their level because objectively they are the strongest teams in the world in the last 10 years.

What are you talking about ?! In the last 4years Italian clubs are on top, ones again minus last year.

• Conegliano right now is above everyone. Even if they are playing in TL they would won everything.

I mean why do you guys act like Novara didn’t won against Vakifbank just few weeks ago. :what:

Even Chieri has chance against Ecz, Fener and Vakif.
    Turkish league can only dream about it to have

hard competition as Italian one whole season.

Plus Imoco who is the best club in the World not only this season.

LOLLLL at the thought that Chieri would have a shot against ecza or fener. What a biased homer you are.

• LOLLLL at the thought that Chieri would have a shot against ecza or fener. What a biased homer you are.

We all know Chieri is gonna choke at the end probably.

(Off topic, I mean even Rzeszow had a shot against Vakifbank last year.

IMO the turkish teams sometimes struggle against these "smart" teams that defend well, get lots of touches and play lots of junky balls.)