CEV Champions League 2023

Eczacibasi will win without a big effort this is sure. In the other matches the thing is more complicated . Novara , Vakifbank is the favorites but there is also possibilites for Stuttgart and Milano. It will not be a very big shock if they can make it. As for Imoco vs fener it the most difficult prediction. I give a small lead to Imoco but I think that this matches are going to be really difficult for both sides and also I believe that there are going to be two of the best matches of the season.

• I'm glad there is a lot of Italo-Turkish rivalry, like not the rivalry but lately I've been mostly into the clash between these leagues in CEV, despite that I'm definitely acknowledging how well other leagues teams have been doing.

I don't know, I guess Vakif x Imoco became the norm over the years when it comes to level and I can't unsee it in other matches ;( though top teams from both leagues can give a similar taste.

• I'm glad there is a lot of Italo-Turkish rivalry, like not the rivalry but lately I've been mostly into the clash between these leagues in CEV, despite that I'm definitely acknowledging how well other leagues teams have been doing.

I don't know, I guess Vakif x Imoco became the norm over the years when it comes to level and I can't unsee it in other matches ;( though top teams from both leagues can give a similar taste.

nah, imoco's overrated

• Stuttgart vs Novara - Stuttgart is dangerous team, but I think that Novara will win this battle

Eczacı vs Rzeszow - Here for sure Eczacibasi

Vakıf vs Monza - I will choose Monza, but who knows

Fener vs İmoco - and the most interesting and difficult to predict, but Imoco should go ahead

• Semis are most likely Conegliano vs. VakifBank and Eczacibasi vs. Novara IMHO, but of course aside from Eczacibasi vs. Rzeszow in the quarters there are chances for the three other underdogs too.

• If Fener’s passing wont hold up, they will be destroyed by Imoco. And that’s my bold statement :lol:. Is there a possibility of Ecz and Imoco meeting in the finals?

That's possible and currently I consider it the most likely final (Conegliano vs. Eczacibasi).

If Fener’s passing wont hold up, they will be destroyed by Imoco. And that’s my bold statement :lol:. Is there a possibility of Ecz and Imoco meeting in the finals?

• IMO Novara, Ecza, Vakif and Imoco will win their matches very easily but I hope I'm wrong and we get to see some exciting battles:box:

• The chances are higher that Imoco will prevail but I am hoping for an exciting series. Imoco has more experience in playing clutch times.

Fener needs everyone to be at their top performance and I don’t see that happening. But if everything goes in their way, they have all the talent and resources they need to win everything.

• Imoco is super strong from service line, I mean look what they have done to Vakifbank at WCCH. And Vakifbank has better reception line than Fenerbahce….

• Imoco is super strong from service line, I mean look what they have done to Vakifbank at WCCH. And Vakifbank has better reception line than Fenerbahce….

With Arina and Vargas sending bombs, they are way better servers than Conegliano. Also eda is a great float server too. So at serving department I think fb has the edge over Conegliano. Depending on who will play as outside in Conegliano, their reception line is not necessarily better than FB