China NT 2023

• http://www.volleychina.org/b/2…doc-imzqnpfr4953950.shtml

The schedule of October. 2023 about Chinese volleyball:

Only say about tournaments after Oct.9:

Oct.18-29 : the main event of U16 male volleyball of 1st Student Junior Games

Oct.21-Nov.1 : the main event of U16 female volleyball of 1st Student Junior Games

Oct.21-Nov.1 : the main event of U18 male and female volleyball of 1st Student Junior Games

My favourite roster of Chinese (in 2022)
    male NT:
    S - Yu Yao-chen, Chen Lei-yang
    OP - Jiang Chuan, Dai Qing-yao
    OH - Zhang Jing-yin, Yu Yuan-tai, Liu Li-bin, Fu Hou-wen
    MB - Zhang Zhe-jia, Peng Shi-kun, Li Yong-zhen, Jiang Zhen-yang
    L - Yang Yi-ming, Yang Tian-yuan

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu
    OP - Gong Xiang-yu, Sun Xiao-xuan
    OH - Li Ying-ying, Wang Yi-fan, Wu Meng-jie, Zhuang Yu-shan
    MB - Yuan Xin-yue, Wang Yuan-yuan, Zheng Yi-xin, Liu Yu
    L - Ni Fei-fan, Xu Jia-nan

• is Adidas not the official sponsor of the 🇨🇳🏐NT (women)? What happened here? western brands pulling out of China? This pants and jacket uniform is boring and not nice. It needs a new design and coloring contrast / change. Noticed too that many local brands used to advertise / sponsor the 🇨🇳🏐NT (women). Now, you hardly see them? I guess the 🇨🇳🏐nt is not as popular as before.

• is Adidas not the official sponsor of the 🇨🇳🏐NT (women)? What happened here? western brands pulling out of China? This pants and jacket uniform is boring and not nice. It needs a new design and coloring contrast / change. Noticed too that many local brands used to advertise / sponsor the 🇨🇳🏐NT (women). Now, you hardly see them? I guess the 🇨🇳🏐nt is not as popular as before.

PEAK is also the sponsor and it is a Chinese sponsor about clothes. At least now Adidas is still in the list.

male NT:

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu

• Did you see ZT instagram? She posted a photo of her and the doctor who did her hand surgery? Wonder who referred to her the hand surgeon.? I think it was her agent. It took her almost a year to get surgery after Tokyo Olympics. Didn’t anyone in CVL or JLP search and research hand surgeon who would and can do the surgery as it was not a new injury? They left her with a damaged hand / wrist and let her fend for herself. I bet ZT spent her own money for this procedure. At least do the right thing, they (CVL and Tianjin Club) should pay for the surgery. Wouldn’t be surprised if ZT would not rejoin the 🇨🇳🏐NT. If ever she would return, she should negotiate terms that will protect her and her interest. She should let her agent do the negotiation / contract.

• Saw in Sina news that like 6 male 🇨🇳🏐 players (probably all are in NT) are playing overseas (Japan). Why are the female 🇨🇳🏐 players especially those in NT hardly allowed to play overseas? What is the logic behind restricting women from playing abroad? GXY, LYY and YXY have opportunities/ offers to play for foreign clubs for sure.

• Saw in Sina news that like 6 male 🇨🇳🏐 players (probably all are in NT) are playing overseas (Japan). Why are the female 🇨🇳🏐 players especially those in NT hardly allowed to play overseas? What is the logic behind restricting women from playing abroad? GXY, LYY and YXY have opportunities/ offers to play for foreign clubs for sure.

I guess the reason is a state that controls everyone and everything = Comunism

• It's pretty quiet and depressing around here.. people are so annoyed by you-know-who that no one is in the mood to create a new thread for 2024 :(

In fact, before Jan.1 each year, creating new thread for that year in this website was not common.

male NT:

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu

• The other rumor is that Zhang Chang-ning might be still a substitute player this season. The three main wing spikers will still be Wu Meng-jie, Wu Han (or Tang Xin) and Gong Xiang-yu (or Zhou Ye-tong).

male NT:

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu

• After winning gold, the women's basketball team sends their best wishes to the volleyball team. 加油 ! Li Yueru, my favourite player 😍 is 201cm tall but she looks small compared to Han Xu on her left who is 208cm (6'10") :cheesy:

Just as I thought Yuan Xin Yue was tall, another player proves me wrong :cheesy::cheesy:

I will not dare to take pictures with any of the players since I'd look like a dwarf next to them :lol:

• Zhang Changning is back???

Any news on the others, like Zhu Ting and etc? Any chance they're going back to the national team or anything?

• So basically if Rhaemon said in this very thread that Chinese women are just born to be slaves your reply to her would be that she's not wrong and she's not right lmao What kind of logic? why would that even be acceptable in any way? You wouldn't be offended because you're not the race she's talking about but when it's about your race you act like it's not the same thing.

Violence against women starts with that kind of mentality think about that before you stay neutral and just go with someone else's lies.

• So basically if Rhaemon said in this very thread that Chinese women are just born to be slaves your reply to her would be that she's not wrong and she's not right lmao What kind of logic? why would that even be acceptable in any way? You wouldn't be offended because you're not the race she's talking about but when it's about your race you act like it's not the same thing.

Violence against women starts with that kind of mentality think about that before you stay neutral and just go with someone else's lies.

In what part did I say that women are just born slaves?

you people are the one who equated being a housewife with being a slave. That's a harmful mentality.

That is a misogynistic idea. To shame women who wants to stay at home and take care of their families.

In every society in the world, women make the bigger percentage who stay at home. I said the bigger percentage and not all. That is a FACT.

and there's nothing wrong with that.

So why are you suddenly foaming at the mouth with your FAKE morality?

Give me a more compelling argument you fake ass person.

can you guys take it elsewhere?

• Zhang Changning is back???

Any news on the others, like Zhu Ting and etc? Any chance they're going back to the national team or anything?

ZCN will be back with Jiangsu VC for the league. Zhu is in Italian league. We will see what happens

• The other rumor is that Zhang Chang-ning might be still a substitute player this season. The three main wing spikers will still be Wu Meng-jie, Wu Han (or Tang Xin) and Gong Xiang-yu (or Zhou Ye-tong).

well she was off for almost 2 years, I’m not sure if she has fully recovered/in her previous fitness level, so that’s understandable. I hope this would be a good stepping stone for her to return back to the NT next year though!