2023 Women's Volleyball Nations League

• This VNL must be really sad for them. After last game, it could be really hard to find a motivation for playing in NT.

If the calculations are true, they will drop in the ranking somewhere below Greece.

If they still want any dignity, the Korean Volleyball Association should withdraw the team from next year VNL. It’s already enough embarrassment to their nation and fans to have lost all matches in two consecutive years, and they are very likely to create another record of failing to win even a set this year.

• If they still want any dignity, the Korean Volleyball Association should withdraw the team from next year VNL. It’s already enough embarrassment to their nation and fans to have lost all matches in two consecutive years, and they are very likely to create another record of failing to win even a set this year.

I agree, this is only hurting both their confidence and the world ranking. Losing every game without winning even a set will dig their grave in world ranking. I know volleyball is very popular and fivb wants to make money but Philippines also loves volleyball, which doesn't mean they should play in VNL

• Any news about Butigan ?! Why She is not playing ?

Injury or what ? Her season with Bergamo ended in 4th month does She really needs so long rest at such young age :what:

• I love how messy DOM is. They practically had the fourth set and error'd their to a fifth set.

I believe they were losing by 5 or 6 points in the first set, then made a great comeback, lead 22-21 and... lost it :D

• PS: Wow, Didn't knew GER's Lippman transitioned to Beach Volleyball. They have a live match right now.

Which butt is Lippman's?

• Knollema wasted 2 years in Italy! She is doing well se far:) Reesink with good reception, but she can't always handle the spikes in defense

• Timmerman and Baijens getting fooled to much in block. Hopefully Lohuis will stay on court!

• Dutch block is so bad:aww:

Also they should try Marring instead of Dambrink, but she isn't relaiable in attack at all...

• How about “she is a Malinov” or “she is an Orro” lol

Wow, this is beautiful...

Compare Bongaerts with two setters who play or have played in Top Teams, won titles and medals with clubs and national teams!!!

But here we are talking about volleyball, not cricket: maybe you are in the wrong forum...