2023 Women's Volleyball Nations League

• Wow, this is beautiful...

Compare Bongaerts with two setters who play or have played in Top Teams, won titles and medals with clubs and national teams!!!

But here we are talking about volleyball, not cricket: maybe you are in the wrong forum...

Take away Egonu and give Dambrink to your Italian setters who “won titles with NT” to see what they can achieve lol

And what title did they win with clubs? Orro with the CEV Cup or Malinov with the most prestigious Challenge Cup?

• van Aalen has really good connection with Daalderop!:super:

• Take away Egonu and give Dambrink to your Italian setters who “won titles with NT” to see what they can achieve lol

And what title did they win with clubs? Orro with the CEV Cup or Malinov with the most prestigious Challenge Cup?

Bla, bla, bla, bla...

"Take away Egonu", just as "take away Boskovic" or "take away who the hell you want" are really poor peaple speaches...

and, wathever, if my grandmother had wheels, it was a bicycle...

The fact is that Bongaerts sits on the bench, which is the place she deserves when she comes to top-level volleyball... End of discussion: but if you want, you can continue with your game of pigeon chess...

• Bla, bla, bla, bla...

"Take away Egonu", just as "take away Boskovic" or "take away who the hell you want" are really poor peaple speaches...

and, wathever, if my grandmother had wheels, it was a bicycle...

The fact is that Bongaerts sits on the bench, which is the place she deserves when she comes to top-level volleyball... End of discussion: but if you want, you can continue with your game of pigeon chess...

Bye troll:wavy:

• What a pitty:( Good fight, but not the killer mentality in the end...

I'm happy to see Daalderop playing well again^^

• I know she's not a fan favourite, but I'm so happy to see Sylla in such a good shape. When her body matches the commitment she always puts on the field, she really is a plus for the team.

Watch out for De Oranjes though, they look like a promising team.

• Finally Mazzanti sub Mazzaro for Squarcini. 3 sets and 0 blocks. Squarcini can't do any worse than that

Turns out Squarcini is even worse :wall::wall:

Not happy about Mazzaro being a ghost in the first three sets, i agree the sub is necessary. But then Squarcini came in and starts in the fourth set, scoring 1 pt and making 3 errors :white::white: especially the net touch when Italy was trying to close the gap.

Fortunately Mazzanti brought back Mazzaro in the tiebreak. i can't handle Squarcini making errors in the tiebreak :aww:

• Mazzaro hasn't experienced a good club season, so unfortunately I'm not suprised of her recent struggles in the NT campaign. I'm more concerned about Squarcini: she earned a spot in Conegliano because she made up for her lack of physicality with great awareness when on the field, but she nowhere near showed that when she played recently.

• What a pitty:( Good fight, but not the killer mentality in the end...

I'm happy to see Daalderop playing well again^^

It could have gone either way IMO. I am actually surprised Nwakalor didn't break and hit the ball into the net during deuce, considering her weak mentality.

Overall, it's a good fight from both sides. The dutch girls show something unique and promising that they never showed in the last few years. They are on the right path and with more time playing together, they will be much stronger for sure.

• It could have gone either way IMO. I am actually surprised Nwakalor didn't break and hit the ball into the net during deuce, considering her weak mentality.

Overall, it's a good fight from both sides. The dutch girls show something unique and promising that they never showed in the last few years. They are on the right path and with more time playing together, they will be much stronger for sure.

Despite having an average season, Nwakalor has stepped up this VNL and helped the team a lot.

Like I wouldn't be surprised if Mazzanti decided to include Antropova and Nwakalor alongside Egonu and take 3 MBs instead.

• Mazzaro hasn't experienced a good club season, so unfortunately I'm not suprised of her recent struggles in the NT campaign. I'm more concerned about Squarcini: she earned a spot in Conegliano because she made up for her lack of physicality with great awareness when on the field, but she nowhere near showed that when she played recently.

as KVB mentioned before, Wolosz and the whole Imoco system made her look good. But it's one thing playing good in Imoco against Novara&Chiere in the league ( where Imoco already had a huge advantage against other teams in the same league) , it's totally different story for her to play in Italian NT that has to go head to head against other strong opponents.