2023 Women's Volleyball Nations League

• Eda Erdem is born in Istanbul. No idea if her parents are from Bosnia, but Erdem is a very turkish surname. -> Just in case, same as Baranowicz, Zaytsev, Egonu, Sylla, Omoruyi... all born in Italy by foreing parents.

Meliha is just the same case as Antropova: a player that moved to another country during her childhood... she just played few years for a youth club in Bosnia -> Same as Travica, born in Zagabria and grown in Italy...

You can't fight globalization. Italy is now a melting pot. And there's nothing wrong with it.

• Zehra Gunes Mosic, Cansu Ozbay Lukac, Eda Erdem Muric.

I’m not trolling just pointing out the facts.…

• Zehra Gunes Mosic, Cansu Ozbay Lukac, Eda Erdem Muric.

I’m not trolling just pointing out the facts.…

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkish_Croatia same here, pointing out the facts :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

• I knew that I can call you my brother :heart:

Hey I don’t have anything against it, but don’t call other NTs when almost half of players of Turkish NT have Bosnian origin.

• Actually all 3 MBs in Turkish NT are Bosnian. Zehra, Asli and Eda.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 They are of partial Bosnian decent, which is like 80% of Turkish population having partial decent of elsewhere. They are not BiH residents and neither their parents. Actually Eda is of Serbian decent afaik btw so at least make your lies correct. This is even worse than Egonu is not Italian 🤣

Turkey is the forthcoming of the Ottoman Empire, these are ex-Ottoman people and Ottoman identity was not based on race or ethnicity, I can't believe we are talking about this 🤣🤣 everyone has SOME non-Turkic ancestry in today's age. Bosnian, Serbian , Macedonian, Bulgarian, Greek, Circassian, Kurdish, Georgian, Armenian, Russian, Arabic, Persian, Azeri, Turkmen, Kipchak, Kumyk etc. etc. Turkey is Asia minor! This is what Anatolia is about idiot 🤣

• I have some origins going back 100-200 years from Asia and Egypt. Am I considered Turkish? I need to know it. crovolley

Squarcini is not NT material, just like Malual, Gennari and D'odorico...Perasonally, I don't think Villani and Degradi are either... But this is Mazzanti's vision: there is nothing to do...

All the Italian OH is almost in the same level.... Ok for sure players like Malual Gennari and Dodorico are not NT material but Degradi and Villani are not the same thing . Bosetti and Pietrini and specially Elena they will not add something special in the team . The difference between Pietrini Bosetti Sylla with the others is just that this trio is more expirieced in playing for the NT. Nothing more than that specially if you thing that all we are starting from somewhere. And you definetely you need more options than 4 OH for the Euro specially if Manzatti take a Pietrini who is in the same shape as the club... Also I do not know if she has some energy in the lockeroom but Sylla is absolutely messy and the most of the times she do not play good in the the important games exept the Euro final in 2021. She is unpredictable just like Bosetti and Pietrini. It has not point to insist in players who are not working and to not give chances in others who was better in the club season.

Also about about the Chiricella and Moki I will say for an other time that their cut was a big mistake. Danesi is a top MB but now in a really bad shape , Lubian is a good attacker but messy in block , Fahr is coming from an injury and she is not playing her best yet and for sure Mazzaro has not the trust of Manzatti yet. She will just be in the roster. As for Fersino also she is not in her best shape she is making stupid errors and she is not defending so much as Moki.

They are both absoutely nessesary.

• 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 They are of partial Bosnian decent, which is like 80% of Turkish population having partial decent of elsewhere. They are not BiH residents and neither their parents. Actually Eda is of Serbian decent afaik btw so at least make your lies correct. This is even worse than Egonu is not Italian 🤣

Turkey is the forthcoming of the Ottoman Empire, these are ex-Ottoman people and Ottoman identity was not based on race or ethnicity, I can't believe we are talking about this 🤣🤣 everyone has SOME non-Turkic ancestry in today's age. Bosnian, Serbian , Macedonian, Bulgarian, Greek, Circassian, Kurdish, Georgian, Armenian, Russian, Arabic, Persian, Azeri, Turkmen, Kipchak, Kumyk etc. etc. Turkey is Asia minor! This is what Anatolia is about idiot 🤣

Give him a break,this little man just has complexes🤭🤭

• this meme, on the other hand, is hilarious and has quality

It's going to live forever

and btw, I'm with Altinli feeling a CHN :cup: It'd be so sneaky (not to mention teaching all you doubters a lesson in ... well, I dunno .... something :rolll: )

• I was born in Istanbul(I live here), my father is Turkish but but my late mother was Serbian so Am I considered Turkish?:lol: :)  crovolley

• I was born in Des Moines. Sounds a little French to me :/

I totally see China beating turkiye/usa, but i am not sure about Poland. China use YLL the most and Poland is generally strong blocking team, especially with stysjak and korneluk protecting zone 4.

I love Poland . Now with Lavarini they show their power and now there are not 3 but 4 big teams in Europe. Not a surprise if they win the Eurovolley or if they take a medal relegating one of Italy , Serbia and Turkey in the fourth position. All their players are good , tall and they are plaing an all around game withought some specific problem in their game. The only thinks which worries me is if they had the right psysology for someone who wants to be a champion. But as I said before about volleyball they sure have the quality of a Champion.