2023 Women's Volleyball Nations League

• des moines? Ew. Good thing you got out lol

I got out early. Ran away when I was three. Hooked up with some bikers

• I totally see China beating turkiye/usa, but i am not sure about Poland. China use YLL the most and Poland is generally strong blocking team, especially with stysjak and korneluk protecting zone 4.

yeah i think we have good chances against the other side of the bracket but poland i am not sure... they beat us pretty badly in the prelims

would be lit to face the USA on their home soil in the gold medal match tho

• According to my DNA test I'm from the Middle East/Caucasus, Bulgaria/Serbia, Mongolia and Italy (😂 yep)

Is my bloodline pure enough for crovolleys Nazi team Turkey? 😢

• Yeah the team was a bit of a mess in 2018 with injuries

She had a very good chance in 2019 and 2021 but the coach chose to not care about VNL

Plus nobody cares about VNL

• Plus nobody cares about VNL

I think it's starting to gain more attention tbh, but still among the teams it's not fully respected indeed. I think if they changed the scheduling it would be. It sure is important for the rankings nowadays.

• I think it's starting to gain more attention tbh, but still among the teams it's not fully respected indeed. I think if they changed the scheduling it would be. It sure is important for the rankings nowadays.

fair but like nobody will shade an elite team or player for not having a VNL gold

• Tonight, Turkiye had a clear win against Italy (I say win not a victory) because this is sports and sometimes you win, sometimes you lose. Whoever has a better strategy and analyze the oponent better than the other, always has the advantage to win and that is exactly what had happened tonight.

Respect to all 8 teams and countries, who put all their qualities on court and gave us joy and excitement. All were purely deserved to be here but now only 4 left.

Who is going to step into final is just the matter as I stressed above. Analyzing and strategy. The rest is speculation and wishful thinking (I also have a team in my heart).

Now coming to the point, I really feel disappointment because of the sick, racist and fascist mind sets and the people talking about bulsh**t. It is the same in transfer news threat and even more here. I don't know what admins responsibility is here or what they are doing, except closing their eyes.

Since, some idiots did not find anything else to to talk about Turkiye NT, they started telling buls**t about origin, nationality etc. You guys, if you find any difficulty to digesting the success of Türkiye NT, then I recommend you to drink pure vinegar. I do not generate and do not accuse any Italian fan since I can imagine that, sick minded speeches comes from various sources, trying to shade the success of the team and instead of talking about volleyball, manipulating people and diverting the subject to another area which are not related with sports.

You guys having such a sick mind, get the f**k out of here. Enough is enough and admin(s) please do something. We want to hear logical ideas, discussions and comments about volleyball.

• I see that some members are making from Poland top team. I am from Poland and I really enjoying to see how my NT playing this VNL and I have big hope that they can win medal, no matter which color, BUT I don`t forget that after WCH it`s our first tournament, where we playing so well and question is: if it is shape and suprise for only that tournament or we really become in the nearest future top team. Time will show...

at this moment they are unpredictable how they behave in such a important moment, when they can win something big:teach: