2023 Women's Volleyball Nations League

• No Meliha is Bosnian, Boskovic and Mihajlovic are Serbians, but you are not intelligent and educated enough to know difference between them.

They are Serbians from Bosnia. I am not sure about Boskovic how strong Serbian she is. As all we know, her family offered her to Turkish National Team first.

• I think MVP should be chosen from among the semi finals players. There are times the MVP the real deserving player is from the losing team. The statistics from all the matches should be taken into account not just the last game and from the champion team. The London Olympics KYK was the MVP even though Korea was not the Olympic champion.

My prediction is; if LYY would not be not entitled to MVP, definitely she will be in dream team as OH1. So 2 more players from the corner. Usually the Opposites are the nomenees to MVP. So who will be. In my opinion, I don't give a chance to China team's opposites and in this case, the strongest nomenees are, Stysiak, Vargas or Drews, depending on, who will carry their team to final. For second OH could it be İlkin, Avery or Wada or maybe Rozanski? Who knows. Let's wait and see.

• China-Poland is basically sold out for tomorrow.

Turkey-USA has a few seats left. I dont know if its (close to) a sell out because I dont know if they opened up the tickets in one of the upper level sections (its showing for the first match)

I believe that 1 of the seats will be reserved to Logan and maybe 2 (for Logan and and Cuttino) in order to watch their team mate İlkin:dance4::cheesy::cheesy:

• I think MVP should be chosen from among the semi finals players. There are times the MVP the real deserving player is from the losing team. The statistics from all the matches should be taken into account not just the last game and from the champion team. The London Olympics KYK was the MVP even though Korea was not the Olympic champion.

Well Kim was a questionable choice too, but who were they gonna give it to? Hooker choked in the final, they probably didn’t want to give it to Logan since she lost the gold, Dani Lins had her first amazing match, Jaque was the hero, but is 1 match enough to win MVP… that was such a strange match..

• My prediction is; if LYY would not be not entitled to MVP, definitely she will be in dream team as OH1. So 2 more players from the corner. Usually the Opposites are the nomenees to MVP. So who will be. In my opinion, I don't give a chance to China team's opposites and in this case, the strongest nomenees are, Stysiak, Vargas or Drews, depending on, who will carry their team to final. For second OH could it be İlkin, Avery or Wada or maybe Rozanski? Who knows. Let's wait and see.

Wada is not an OH so there's no chance she will be selected as best OH of dream team.

Best outsides were LYY and ilkin so far who played constantly in almost every match. American OHs had ups and downs, also they didn't play every week. But if USA reaches to the final, Skinner could get one of the best OH awards. Even Ebrar has a shot as best OH

Best Opp would be either Vargas or Stysiak. Both Thompson and Drews are very unstable. Gong with all respect is not the true dominant Opp so I would be surprised if she gets the award although I think she is instrumental for china's success this year

• fire_cai_bin you see china managed to win against brazil even easier than I thought Italy would show some resistance but surprisingly it was an easy win for turkey.

I keep my predictions same for semis! China and turkey for final :box:

• Altinli you are joking about leaving the forum, right? You can't possibly leave me alone here with Crovolley and Jules. I hope this is one of your trolling🙏 we don't necessarily always see eye to eye with each other but your jokes always cracked me up. Girl, come back!

• They are Serbians from Bosnia. I am not sure about Boskovic how strong Serbian she is. As all we know, her family offered her to Turkish National Team first.

That’s just what desperate Turkish fans like you say since her father refused for her to play for any team other then Serbian. She had offer to be signed by Galatasaray at the age of 13yo and given Turkish citizenship but her father refused, stop with false propaganda. False info is created to discredit her success in national team and Serbians being proud about her.

If you ever had any idea where from Bosnia and Herzegovina she is (She is actually from Herzegovina not Bosnia) you would know how nationalistic and patriotic Serbian families there are about their Serbian identity

• Wada is not an OH so there's no chance she will be selected as best OH of dream team.

Best outsides were LYY and ilkin so far who played constantly in almost every match. American OHs had ups and downs, also they didn't play every week. But if USA reaches to the final, Skinner could get one of the best OH awards. Even Ebrar has a shot as best OH

Best Opp would be either Vargas or Stysiak. Both Thompson and Drews are very unstable. Gong with all respect is not the true dominant Opp so I would be surprised if she gets the award although I think she is instrumental for china's success this year

Exactly why the statistics from all the matches should be considered. It is not fair if the MVP award goes to the player who participated only in the 4th leg (finals). if there is an award for the best all around player GXY gets that title.

• That’s just what desperate Turkish fans like you say since her father refused for her to play for any team other then Serbian. She had offer to be signed by Galatasaray at the age of 13yo and given Turkish citizenship but her father refused, stop with false propaganda. False info is created to discredit her success in national team and Serbians being proud about her.

If you ever had any idea where from Bosnia and Herzegovina she is (She is actually from Herzegovina not Bosnia) you would know how nationalistic and patriotic Serbian families there are about their Serbian identity

Yeah yeah that's what you guys want to believe but reality is different😂 she is from BIH and play for Serbia. Meanwhile some dumb users complain Eda is bosnian😂

• I am done with Naturalization discussions here. Thank god FIVB ended with this. Ppl who insists in talk about this subject should create a topic and keeping fighting over there. I think all ppl know all arguments and no one will change their mind anymore.

• That’s just what desperate Turkish fans like you say since her father refused for her to play for any team other then Serbian. She had offer to be signed by Galatasaray at the age of 13yo and given Turkish citizenship but her father refused, stop with false propaganda. False info is created to discredit her success in national team and Serbians being proud about her.

it is not just rumors, Galatasaray manager was Orkun Darnel back then. IIRC he said he and ataman güneyligil wanted to sign Boskovic but since the main management did not want to give 10k euros to 13 yo Boskovic, this transffer didnot happen.

• Yeah yeah that's what you guys want to believe but reality is different😂 she is from BIH and play for Serbia. Meanwhile some dumb users complain Eda is bosnian😂

You brag how you begged Boskovic to play for you. Your key player in the team is cubanian, u19 captain is russian, 1/3 of your age group players are bosnians(you are looking for new boskovic but sadly for you, you dont know difference between serbians and bosnians). Soon enough you will not have turks in team at all, and know why is that? Because you all are a not athletic and very bad in sports.

You lost pride because of that. I am sure a lot of turkish kids who are 7-10 now have dream to be new Eda, but they will be benched for some random player that you bought at age of 15. It must be very painful to know that, and this is main reason of all of your hate here.

• Mods should punish this ppl for changing the subject

• You brag how you begged Boskovic to play for you. Your key player in the team is cubanian, u19 captain is russian, 1/3 of your age group players are bosnians(you are looking for new boskovic but sadly for you, you dont know difference between serbians and bosnians). Soon enough you will not have turks in team at all, and know why is that? Because you all are a not athletic and very bad in sports.

You lost pride because of that. I am sure a lot of turkish kids who are 7-10 now have dream to be new Eda, but they will be benched for some random player that you bought at age of 15. It must be very painful to know that, and this is main reason of all of your hate here.

Yeah cuban who your federation worked their ass off to get but since you are poor, couldn't afford to🤷

They won't be benched by random players but the players who learned how to play volleyball at a very young age in Turkey and proud to represent turkey. And that's more than enough to support these players. It doesn't matter what country their parents were born to. If we go back further enough probably even your parents were Ottoman :roll:

Funny thing you guys are delusional enough call Bosnians as Serbian but you loose your head when people call you part of ottoman with same logic😂

• . If we go back further enough probably even your parents were Ottoman :roll:

Funny thing you guys are delusional enough call Bosnians as Serbian but you loose your head when people call you part of ottoman with same logic😂

I will call this as personal attack on national base, and call admins to check.

Matthias

He cannot hide his attack like that. Calling serbian people in bosnia a bosnians are attack on their entire race. They are not separated for volleyball and was not long time ago.

Also when MIhajlovic is born, serbia and bosnia was still part of the same country.

• Anyway, has anyone received a green card yet?