Japan Women's NT 2023

• hows that even possible to choose outside of the wide roster? i know a little about nonaka and each time ive seen her she's only a sub and every time i see her play hitachi loses. i would much rather see like 50 other players before her

• i don't know if i should be happy that momii is there and the fact that ameze isn't which means she'll probably be in the oqt roster

• So out of the 40 players in the Hinotori Wide Roster, 38 players are in the roster of the different tournaments this year...

the only 2 who are not are Aimi Okawa (OH, Toyota) and Hitomi Fukumoto (L, Kurobe).

Then one player who is not in the wide roster was added, Rui Nonaka (OH/Opp, Hitachi).

• Let's hear it for Rui Nonaka. Superstar. Breakin' all the rules :super:

• We can now assume that both Araki and Nagaoka won't be joining OQT. Araki is back training with Saga but Nagaoka is still MIA. No idea what happened to her and it's driving me crazy. Shion... also disappointingly excluded from the Asian Championships and she's not in any way injured just ignored.

Anyway the a team are going to have a friendly match with Netherlands as per Volley Trails tweet. Don't know when someone just update or whatever.

• We can now assume that both Araki and Nagaoka won't be joining OQT. Araki is back training with Saga but Nagaoka is still MIA. No idea what happened to her and it's driving me crazy. Shion... also disappointingly excluded from the Asian Championships and she's not in any way injured just ignored.

Anyway the a team are going to have a friendly match with Netherlands as per Volley Trails tweet. Don't know when someone just update or whatever.

they're going to lose to brazil and turkey. i don't really see them getting past those 2. koga and ishikawa are not a duo that has yielded results. this team is not as fortified as manabe thinks. better luck next year.

• they're going to lose to brazil and turkey. i don't really see them getting past those 2. koga and ishikawa are not a duo that has yielded results. this team is not as fortified as manabe thinks. better luck next year.

Koga and Mayu are not the duo. They're just 2 aces.

Mayu and Hayashi are THE official duo. You should know this by now. That's why Inoue was taken out of the trinity that Manabe so blindly pushed.

• I don't know who Koga's pair is but if they pair her up with Inoue then we can already say that this team may never get any further since it will just be a repeat of Koga x Kurogo. That's why Seki and Hayashi are now the 2 added members in the promotion w/o inoue.

If I had to guess it will probably be up to Wada or Airi.

• mayu hayashi and momii had undeniably the best chemistry during vnl when they made waves. momii had some blonde moments sure but she connected everything even when kurogo wouldn't function properly. i don't see what's so special about seki at all. same goes for inoue.

• I don't know who Koga's pair is but if they pair her up with Inoue then we can already say that this team may never get any further since it will just be a repeat of Koga x Kurogo. That's why Seki and Hayashi are now the 2 added members in the promotion w/o inoue.

If I had to guess it will probably be up to Wada or Airi.

so Inoue will probably be cut off from the roster?

• It's just between matsui/shibata and meguro/fukudome other positions are filled out already unless nagaoka shows up again

I don't think Meguro is in the running but who knows. I'd bump Iwasawa up in the queue

Inoue will definitely make the roster.

She's still is part of Fuji's Road to Paris campaign

Is there some kinda cahoots between advertising campaigns and who Manabe can and can not cut? Inoue did do well in that SAGA FEST thing, FWIW

• SAGA SPRINGS vs Turkey WNT friendly match at Salonpas Arena September 12

Full details here

Participating players:

Nagaoka (nooooooooo)

Mckenzie Adams who the hell is that

Babyhead Kitamado ACE obviously

Nakajima

Nakagawa

Fukasawa

Sakae

Otake

Mandai

Shion

Yoshitake

Hammy and Araki are still undergoing rehab and will not participate. Moeri Hanai (libero) is in poor condition idk who will play libero Nakajima can probably do that? Nishimura is with the NT and will most likely be OQT roster

Turkey has not yet given the list of players that will participate but don't expect any Zehra Ebrar or Vargas. But do expect Derya.

• Why in the world would this team be the one to play a friendly with Turkey instead of the NT lol??

I'm not happy about Miyu's exclusion for OQT

I'm pissed off now