Brazil Women's NT 2023

• she fell out of window..

• will Brazil qualify if ever they do not get one of the 2 slots in Qualifiers? Will there be another competition?

• will Brazil qualify if ever they do not get one of the 2 slots in Qualifiers? Will there be another competition?

Brazil will qualify easily because:

1. they are high enough in World Ranking

2. no team would be qualified from South America yet. So Brazil will qualify as the best SA team, even if they will drop out of the best 10.

• Brazil will qualify easily because:

1. they are high enough in World Ranking

2. no team would be qualified from South America yet. So Brazil will qualify as the best SA team, even if they will drop out of the best 10.

Thank you!

• Its really near to the Olympics but Ze should try Gabi Cândido and Maira. Gabi Cândido seems a really balanced OH and Maira can be an option for reception duties.

Líberos can do bad sometimes but OH2 (without Ana Cristina) and Opp are the big issues.

• Now watching BRA vs JPN

• Good thing they are using more of Diana and Julia B here in this match

• I prefer Roberta over Macris. Roberta is better in block, serve, defense and Macris isn’t doing a great game as she did in the past. Macris needs to be doing really good in setting to be giving a starter spot.

• Good thing Ze is giving more playing time to Diana and Julia B this tournament. Gives them confidence

• Good thing Ze is giving more playing time to Diana and Julia B this tournament. Gives them confidence

Julia B is playing really good. I thought she would be problems in attack against Japan’s defense

• Julia B first and last point of the set 1. I think... She is really playing good. Just needs to be better at reception

• Can Camila Brait return? Because Nyeme is not it. Camila or Lais please