Turkey - Vodafone Sultanlar Ligi 2023-2024

• All I’m gonna say is Paris is looking more and more promising every day as a Serbian fan. Bianka and Boskovic both with amazing performances today and uzelac just scored 29 points last night to upset the top team in Brazil. I can’t wait

Dont forget Lazovic, she is playing very well lately.

• Just finished watching the game:

It is a mystery to me why naz can set perfectly precise sets to outsides and middles while struggling with sets to boskovic. It's not like she always had problem with setting to zone 1/2 in her career. This is really a new pattern. By the way, choice of not setting to Boskovic on certain rotations might not be solely her decision. It could be Ferhat dictating this. Knowing how crazy Ferhat's tactics are, I wouldn't be surprised if this is his genius idea

Gray's reception is horrendous, which is not news obviously but there's no point to keep her on court unless she can't kill balls to compensate her lack of reception. It is like keeping Meliha on court when she can't receive 🤦

Busa finally had a good game. Eczacıbaşı blocks were fully focused on Gabi and Thompson, that's why she attacked mostly against messy blocks but still thumps up to her she played better than her standards. Her block against Boskovic should be in her career highlights video.

Kudos to Gabi! She is still playing so committed to Vakıfbank although she is transferring to their biggest rival. I mean, this is of course how it is supposed to be normally but considering other transfers sealed early in the season and their performance, most players don't have the same professionalism as Gabi:rose:nice to see Vakıfbank's back up middles stepped up in the absence of zehra.

All in all, I'm happy that big 3/4 keeps beating each other. It's better than Italian league an unbeatable team swapping all the big games.

• Sadly this is true

Why sadly? Personally, I'd rather have turkey competing against teams in their best shapes, rather than beating teams full of injured or out of shape players. So bring it on Serbia!:box:

• you said finally as if Busa didn’t just have 23 points in the last match she played in. No need to be condescending. She’s really playing well lately

• you said finally as if Busa didn’t just have 23 points in the last match she played in. No need to be condescending. She’s really playing well lately

Then she was terrible at reception, remember? And it was against Aydin🙄 this is the first game she played well against a good team

• It is a mystery to me why naz can set perfectly precise sets to outsides and middles while struggling with sets to boskovic. It's not like she always had problem with setting to zone 1/2 in her career.

It’s probably not a new problem of Naz. She had troubles setting slides to Eda in the 2 seasons in FB as well as in NT after her return from maternity break. Her back sets were quite often inaccurate and it’s probably why there’s such rumor of she & Eda having beef afterwards?
    Her connection issue with Vargas wasn’t that obvious though, and she even had really great moments with KVR in THY. Maybe due to the difference between setting to right-handed Opps and the left-handed Boskovic?

• It’s probably not a new problem of Naz. She had troubles setting slides to Eda in the 2 seasons in FB as well as in NT after her return from maternity break. Her back sets were quite often inaccurate and it’s probably why there’s such rumor of she & Eda having beef afterwards?
    Her connection issue with Vargas wasn’t that obvious though, and she even had really great moments with KVR in THY. Maybe due to the difference between setting to right-handed Opps and the left-handed Boskovic?

Not sure if this is true, she and eda had amazing connection for many years in NT and the beef between was about the number of sets eda was getting, not the quality of them, at least that was the rumour (I still believe these are all fan made artificial drama).

Setting a leftie Opp could be tricky, maybe that's the reason for the bad connection between them. However, people also complain about her not setting to Boskovic at clutch points. Only thing I can think of is Ferhat dictating this strategy. Otherwise Naz would be the only setter in the world refusing to play boskoball🤷

• I saw some news about sinead injury but no specific how much time ot will take her to heal

Some people say it could be over for the rest of the season

• Applause to Busa. Finally she made it. But you guys, what's happening to you. With your reaction, everyone will start thinking that, she saved the world. She just had a very good game, she did a good job and that's all. That is why she is get paid but still, she is still far behind of many OH's in the League. For example; Logan is flying over the net, hitting in every position and carrying the team but no one is praising her, though she doen't need to be praised. The quality is there and with the new system, she managed to be a game changer...Every player might have cons and pros. Every player has good and bad days and the whole season might have ups and downs. Overall Busa's performance had a declining trend but yesterday Busa was good and that's all. She still need to show a consistent performance but the league is almost over.

• Applause to Busa. Finally she made it. But you guys, what's happening to you. With your reaction, everyone will start thinking that, she saved the world. She just had a very good game, she did a good job and that's all. That is why she is get paid but still, she is still far behind of many OH's in the League. For example; Logan is flying over the net, hitting in every position and carrying the team but no one is praising her, though she doen't need to be praised. The quality is there and with the new system, she managed to be a game changer...Every player might have cons and pros. Every player has good and bad days and the whole season might have ups and downs. Overall Busa's performance had a declining trend but yesterday Busa was good and that's all. She still need to show a consistent performance but the league is almost over.

I totaly agree with you. Too match noice for nothing. Ok yesterday she was good and she deserve to get the credits but generally she is making a terrible season and we will see in the next matches ( I think that from now on Guidetti will continue with her as starter) if this was just a lucky performance or a real improve. Anyway do we know what happened to Frantti ??? I think that I saw her out of the court to watch the match from the stands.

Exactly! After I read the comments on the forum, I thought she had attack ratio of 90% or something. But at the end she wasn't even best player of Vakıfbank. I think people are so used to seeing her playing bad, once she has a good one, they tend to overestimate as if she single handedly win a game. That's why I said, she played good for her standards but let's not exaggerate it

• They still don't get it,......

they never will. They just hate to see her do well bc they are annoyed she’s won SOOO much in her career. Literally so much. Yes she’s capable of being bad but they will never understand how valuable her contributions are. She also was the best player for vakifbank yesterday lol…