VALLEFOGLIA - SCANDICCI 0-3 [0-2]

Degradi 17, Aleksic 10, Mingardi 8 / Antropova 21, Zhu Ting 14, Carol 8

https://www.legavolleyfemminil…enter/746889/statistiche/

MVP: Ognjenovic

PINEROLO - MILANO 1-3 [0-2]

Storck 15, Sorokaite 9, Polder 7 / Egonu 27, Sylla 14, Cazaute 13

https://www.legavolleyfemminil…enter/746890/statistiche/

MVP: Egonu

• what are the brackets for the semifinals?

• Crovolley in 3,2,1..

• Btw. for whatever reason I got really sad by today's Pasini's post about his 'retirement' (he'll stop updating his blog and he stopped writing for LGDS, right?) - he was a weirdo with plenty of false information, but he looked like a passionate guy about volleyball and first and foremost - was able to provide legit info from time to time. I wish he'll change his mind, but he's old, isn't he, so I don't think he will.

• So most competitive league in the world also get three of four playoff series ending with 2-0:roll: it would be probably same in turkey since thy and kuzeyboru are on similar level. So I don't really get all the fuss about serie a being very competitive and 'every teams beat each other' narrative. Even number 2 or 3 can't beat number 1 of the league unlike sultanlar ligi :whistle:

Serie A:

-1 team unbeatable

-Number 2 and 3 on similar level

-Number 4 and 5 on similar level while number 4 is slightly better (duh)

-Number 6-7-8 gets a set against top teams once in a while

This is literally same scenario in Turkish league but even better because number 1-2-3 beats each other since they are all at the same level.

• Unfortunately I could only watch one set yesterday on my phone, and it was the one Pinerolo won :box: sadly they couldn't repeat their almost-stunt from Wednesday, but seeing their line-up and injuries this season they really did so great with ending 6th! :heart: I became a fan of this team because of their playing style, hopefully they can continue that into next season

• Haak is again pulling the best club season performance among Top OPP. But not only know, trough whole season. She doesn’t get enough praise as Boskovic, Egonu and Vargas and many time She is performing better than this 3.

What a numbers from her 65% in attack :super::sos:

Her and Wolosz clicked perfectly in last part of the season, just in right time.

• Unfortunately I could only watch one set yesterday on my phone, and it was the one Pinerolo won :box: sadly they couldn't repeat their almost-stunt from Wednesday, but seeing their line-up and injuries this season they really did so great with ending 6th! :heart: I became a fan of this team because of their playing style, hopefully they can continue that into next season

Yes last year they show fight spirit and good style with a limited team in playoffs now they have good players that work hard

hope they continue in this line

• Do nor make me search all the good battles of the middle and low teams with the top teams in Italy this season. It is boring. Just take a look and speack after.

Αποτελέσματα – Πρωτάθλημα Βόλεϊ Σέριε Α Γυναικών (legavolleyfemminile.it)

• Do nor make me search all the good battles of the middle and low teams with the top teams in Italy this season. It is boring. Just take a look and speack after.

Αποτελέσματα – Πρωτάθλημα Βόλεϊ Σέριε Α Γυναικών (legavolleyfemminile.it)

https://tvf-web.dataproject.com/CompetitionHome.aspx?ID=87

Check yourself, even more in Turkish league 😉

• Haak is again pulling the best club season performance among Top OPP. But not only know, trough whole season. She doesn’t get enough praise as Boskovic, Egonu and Vargas and many time She is performing better than this 3.

What a numbers from her 65% in attack :super::sos:

Her and Wolosz clicked perfectly in last part of the season, just in right time.

Haak is the best OPP in the world atm. I mean, besides scoring 17 ppg on 51% in attack, she also entirely annihilates her nemesis Egonu in terms of efficiency. Egonu has 117 errors in attack while Haak has merely 45 errors in attack. In other words, Egonu has 72 (!) more errors than Haak this season. Egonu has 4,1 errors per match and Haak has 1,6 errors per match. Moreover, Egonu has been blocked 45 times while Haak only has been blocked down 17 times, that is, 32 times less than Egonu. Egonus percentage in attack is also considerably inferior to Haaks (50.9%) at 46.2%. In case you dig a bit more deep into the stats, its obvious Haak is on another efficiency level in attack than Egonu this season, although Egonu still scores a bit more, 21 pts per game to 17 pts ppg. This is due, partially, to the fact she blocks and aces more than Haak.

There are noticeable fanbases from the nations of Serbia, Italy and Turkey, hence Boskovic, Egonu and Vargas will always be more prone to hype than Haak, who is used to navigating under the surface or in the shadows and will unfortunalety be overlooked also in the future, similar or akin to the Rahimova or Mammadova-syndrome.

• Haak is the best OPP in the world atm. I mean, besides scoring 17 ppg on 51% in attack, she also entirely annihilates her nemesis Egonu in terms of efficiency. Egonu has 117 errors in attack while Haak has merely 45 errors in attack. In other words, Egonu has 72 (!) more errors than Haak this season. Egonu has 4,1 errors per match and Haak has 1,6 errors per match. Moreover, Egonu has been blocked 45 times while Haak only has been blocked down 17 times, that is, 32 times less than Egonu. Egonus percentage in attack is also considerably inferior to Haaks (50.9%) at 46.2%. In case you dig a bit more deep into the stats, its obvious Haak is on another efficiency level in attack than Egonu this season, although Egonu still scores a bit more, 21 pts per game to 17 pts ppg. This is due, partially, to the fact she blocks and aces more than Haak.

There are noticeable fanbases from the nations of Serbia, Italy and Turkey, hence Boskovic, Egonu and Vargas will always be more prone to hype than Haak, who is used to navigating under the surface or in the shadows and will unfortunalety be overlooked also in the future, similar or akin to the Rahimova or Mammadova-syndrome.

Maybe there are some other elements pushes her to play harder, like she may feel she is in underdog such that all other three Opps you mentioned have a very impressive national team carriers, Haak on the other hand can only truly shine during a club season, plus knowing for the fact that she is probably making the least amount of money between those players may contribute her state of mind, in some cases considerably less.