Italy - Serie A1 2023/24

• This is, even included Gamova, Boskovic, Vargas and Egonu, quite possibly the best attacking performance of all time. I have never seen anything like it.

Meryem Boz vs Poland 2020>>>

;)

• Vargas is not yet to be included in a group of those 3 for all time lol

She proved that she is in that group by winning everything last summer😌

• She proved that she is in that group by winning everything last summer😌

she’s on the right path. But she has a way to go to be included in that group when we talk about all time best players.

• Talmassons just won the A2 playoffs Vs Busto (3-0, 3-0), I'd say unexpected as Busto was on paper the better/most experienced team. Great contribution by all Talmassons youngsters, it's unclear I think if they have the founding for A1 but if they don't sell the title I hope they keep them at least some of them as italian core, setter Eze (2003), MB Eckl and Costantini (both 2003), libero Negretti (even if she's not as young) and OH Populini and Piomboni (2005). It's probably not going to be enough to avoid relegation but at this point I don't think they can find much better, they could at least rely on already formed team chemistry

• she’s on the right path. But she has a way to go to be included in that group when we talk about all time best players.

Depends on what criteria you judge those players. I think picking all time is kinda pointless if they never play against each other so it would be comparing apples and pears. However if we are talking about active players she definitely belongs to the same group of egonu, haak and boskovic.

• Depends on what criteria you judge those players. I think picking all time is kinda pointless if they never play against each other so it would be comparing apples and pears. However if we are talking about active players she definitely belongs to the same group of egonu, haak and boskovic.

I agree with the active players part. (Assuming she regains some form for the summer bc she was pretty bad for FB minus a few good matches) but Boskovic Gamova and Egonu are on a separate level when we talk about best players of all time. Vargas is not in that conversation yet. It takes more than one brilliant summer to get there

• Talmassons just won the A2 playoffs Vs Busto (3-0, 3-0), I'd say unexpected as Busto was on paper the better/most experienced team. Great contribution by all Talmassons youngsters, it's unclear I think if they have the founding for A1 but if they don't sell the title I hope they keep them at least some of them as italian core, setter Eze (2003), MB Eckl and Costantini (both 2003), libero Negretti (even if she's not as young) and OH Populini and Piomboni (2005). It's probably not going to be enough to avoid relegation but at this point I don't think they can find much better, they could at least rely on already formed team chemistry

Surprised,I tough busto gonna make it

but better see relegation with young players than old and washed up players than perugia

For example busto avoid relegation and made interesting campaing with some good performance of their players

I love Eckl and Piomboni. Eckl really deserved to play the A1.

• Diop only know how to serve she is struggling in everything else.

• With the level of passing they're having Scandicci is getting almost the maximum out of every situation. Sure, they let fall some easy ball every now and then (for example the one at 4-1), but still difficult to ask for more. Let's see if they'll keep targeting Plummer too.

• Maja needs to involve the middle, cuz Zhu is not scoring anything

Washington will help regarding that, Maja has the most confidence playing with her, cuz Nwakalor and Carol oftenly struggles in attack. But yeah she should try to push a bit more with these two at least.