Italy - Serie A1 2023/24

• From possible been 21-20, to 20-24 :gone:

• What an anticlimatic end to a great final series :| Overall Scandicci forced Conegliano to play their best volleyball, but they accepted the challenge and delivered, so congrats for a well deserved title :cup:

IMO there were two key points in the last set: one was Zhu going for a half-hearted roll shot when she was almost block free in a chaotic rally and Haak used the counterattack, and then that set to Nwakalor in transition at 20:20 turned out to be the nail to their coffin.

• My heart sinks for Scandicci really, they battled so hard and put everything together at right moment. That bad error from Nwakalor really sealed their fate... Congratulations to Conegliano, when their block and defence is full on they are just scary to play against.

• That was so entertaining final series, Congrats to Conegliano, Haak was absolutely amazing, Plummer was so big factor in attack,.....,OTOH congrats to Scandicci as well, they were strong opponent and worthy of the final.

• My dream team would be

S Ognjenovic

OH Herbots

OH Plummer

MB Fahr

MB Lubian

OPP Haak

L Mokie

• Wolosz over Ognjenovic for me

eh. I’m biased but definitely feel like maja did a LOT this series with a lot worse passing and less stable pieces

• For whom is this finger intended?

• Fun fact: Wołosz joined Conegliano in 2017/18 and she became captain, since that time Conegliano won all seasons in Serie A1 except the one interrupted by covid, is it just a coincidence? :wavy:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Fun fact: Wołosz joined Conegliano in 2017/18 and she became captain, since that time Conegliano won all seasons in Serie A1 except the one interrupted by covid, is it just a coincidence? :wavy:

The best setter. All season long.

• Robinson I’m gone miss you so bad ;(

To bad that you are leaving, Gabi with you would be dream come true ;(;(

• Thank you Toguttt for all stats that you have gave us through whole season.

You are the best:heart:

• Gesture and lips seem unmistakable to me...

That is for sure. I think it was directed to Santarelli but I am not sure...