CEV Champions League 2024

• To be honest I'm surprised that Scandicci was able to drag both matches to the tie-break, they never gave me the vibe of being capable of a deep run in both local and European competitions. Masters of wasting loads of money for nothing I'm afraid. On the other hand, Akbaş better makes the most of this Bošković, because if he doesn't I don't know how on earth he could possibly keep his job.

• In my opinion, it is already clear that Antropova will never be the top attacker in the world. She is a one-dimensional volleyball player who only hits with force and can often be blocked. Her only advantage is her serve and that's it. You will never win any important cup with someone like that in your team.

• To be honest I'm surprised that Scandicci was able to drag both matches to the tie-break, they never gave me the vibe of being capable of a deep run in both local and European competitions. Masters of wasting loads of money for nothing I'm afraid. On the other hand, Akbaş better makes the most of this Bošković, because if he doesn't I don't know how on earth he could possibly keep his job.

If they had signed Stysiak for Antropova, they would have had a chance to advance further. In fact, if they had money, they should have signed Boskovic but they are obviously less money than clubs from Turkey. And that's why they will always be average and won't win anything, except some Cev Cups and other ridiculous competitions.

• Fact: imoco plays the most consistent and the best. They haven’t lost against the likes of milano, scandicci and vakif yet.

assumptions: if vargas reaches 100%, arina aces 9 times again, ana c plays as good as she did last year they will beat imoco

assuptions: if vakif plays as a whole team the best game of their season, if gui creates some magic yada yada they might beat imoco

assumptions: if boskovic switches on the god mode, if elif or naz plays consistent, if simge plays like previous week, if gray somehow receives well or makes up with kills if hande does not get blocked bla bla they can beat imoco

I bet on facts anyday rather than assumptions. Also there is no guarantee that fener will replicate last years beatdown. It’s like a coin toss, everytime you toss it the probability is the same 50%.

I still root for the turkish trio but i suggest you make educated comments instead of baseless bandwagoning

• If they had signed Stysiak for Antropova, they would have had a chance to advance further. In fact, if they had money, they should have signed Boskovic but they are obviously less money than clubs from Turkey.

No, they just wasted that money on Zhu Ting, she gets almost the same as Boskovic does in Ecza

Do you think they got Antropova for free? Lol

She is valuable as local before all, second best local OP in Italy, she gets good money for sure

Scandicci has more expensive line up all around then Ecza

• She should’ve given ultimatum to change coach for her to stay for next season when she was signing

Absolutely.. Her favoritism sometimes fires back like in the case of mirkovic. Maybe that’s why i dunno

• Imoco will probably win but if boskovic enters god mode and elif plays like she did today using her properly then maybe just maybe

• No, they just wasted that money on Zhu Ting, she gets almost the same as Boskovic does in Ecza

Do you think they got Antropova for free? Lol

She is valuable as local before all, second best local OP in Italy, she gets good money for sure

Scandicci has more expensive line up all around then Ecza

I don't know how much she earn, but she's just weak. It's sad, but that's the fact. Generally, there are very few good Italian players and that is why clubs have to push them into the libero or middle-block. Antropova's naturalization only shows that without Egonu, their representation has no chance. And I mean the Egon from 3-4 years ago, not the current one.

• Can we chill till Vakif-Imoco happens tomorrow? :lol:

Nobody, not a single soul believed that Vakif could take Fener in semis last year, especially after how Fener beat Imoco before that. I don’t think they can do it now but let’s wait and see..

It’s too early to pronounce Imoco as winner, finalist, or even Ecza’s opponent in semis when they still got very good team to beat in 1/4 finals first

• If they had signed Stysiak for Antropova, they would have had a chance to advance further. In fact, if they had money, they should have signed Boskovic but they are obviously less money than clubs from Turkey. And that's why they will always be average and won't win anything, except some Cev Cups and other ridiculous competitions.

Of all the issues in all the units in all the team, you picked Antropova. Clearly I'm the only one seeing a terrible mistake in getting Parrocchiale or how crazy it is that they spent tons of money to get Zhu Ting, Herbots, Carol and Ognjenović only to have most of the time a wavering passing...

By the way, Scandicci is the last team to have problems with money. They simply don't know how to spend them properly.

• Can we chill till Vakif-Imoco happens tomorrow? :lol:

Nobody, not a single soul believed that Vakif could take Fener in semis last year, especially after how Fener beat Imoco before that. I don’t think they can do it now but let’s wait and see..

It’s too early to pronounce Imoco as winner, finalist, or even Ecza’s opponent in semis when they still got very good team to beat in 1/4 finals first

true

• Of all the issues in all the units in all the team, you picked Antropova. Clearly I'm the only one seeing a terrible mistake in getting Parrocchiale or how crazy it is that they spent tons of money to get Zhu Ting, Herbots, Carol and Ognjenović only to have most of the time a wavering passing...

By the way, Scandicci is the last team to have problems with money. They simply don't know how to spend them properly.

It is even more strange that Barbolini was a great professional coach and he built a great Despar long time ago and then won many titles with the Italian national team. And it looks like it's not him who builds the team, but some president?

• Guidetti's most important feature is that he is a coach who studies his lessons very well. I think Congeliano will win tomorrow because they are better team, but it will not be easy.