CEV Champions League 2024

• This is a new level of low. How disrespectful, insulting, and offensive mocking someone’s abilities in a second language. I want to report but I also know nothing is going to happen. Matthias can you at least upgrade the software or whatever it is called so that I won’t have to see a blocked user’s post when it is quoted?

• I see only one PLUS this situation that she will be healthy for NT;)

but about choosing clubs, everyone before knows rules in Turkish League and when Chinese League is ending, so at beginnig Stysiak shouldn`t know that Fenerbahce and Chinese club will have agreement about Vargas. I only hope that Magda is ok with that and will not be mad on Lavarini (but I would be:rolll:)

Lol no, everyone knew that tvf and fener will done something and that Vargas will return.

• Thats fine if she really knew about her return. I sharing my opinion, because each polish portal wrote about this situation when Vargas come back to team. There was nowhere wrote that Magda knew about it. If she accpeted this before confirming contract, there is nothing to discuss:thumbup:

• That's the dumbest thing you've said in this forum, and you said a lot of dumb things so this is a new low for you🤦

Castillo was amazing at defense! She received only a few balls because servers normally avoid serving to Castillo (duh) and those were very hard jump serves from Arina and Vargas

Day by day I'm more convinced that you are crovolley's backup account. The level of delusion and ignorance is exactly the same!

I watched the match. If you want to speak for delusion or ignorance just speak for yourself because as as it has already been PROVEN you are just a troll who does ΝΟΤ even watch the games and just comments to create chaos. Well first of all start watching the matches and then let's talk. White doesn't turn black whether you want it or not.

• There are some similarities between them in their sense of reasoning, which is rather devoid of logic, and the poor writing style. I havent seen any manic-obsessive or fanatic outbursts from him, though. Steven doesnt seem as crazy or persistent in his support of certain teams and leagues as crovolley and it was a standout feature of Cro.

I meant this Steven guy, and yes his English is terrible too

Yeah I am sorry but I am really young. When I was in school I stopped in lower because I did not like English and I will start to study for the proficiency when I finish university.

Better not moking the others Sendar and hakin just look yourself. I may do not know so good English but at least I am not RUDE or fanatic like you ( and some others like you ) who even judge the player without seeing the matches.

Well the truth is that just that the only common thing which I have with Cro is that we have some common favourite players just it . The reason why I annoy some of you is because I just don't judge fanatically like some here who support some players no matter what they do and just get angry when they see things they don't like about their loved ones. When I write many times I present facts and statistics I do not get things out of my mind and I try to judge as objectively as possible ( even if sometimes I am wrong) and that is why I am often strict with my favorite players and for this reason I am 100% sure that you have not figured out who they are (except of course my favorite who I have said who they are).

Well my advice maybe it is difficult for SOME of you just relax , watch volleyball for fan and put aside fanaticism because some of you even cancel out the opinions of your favorite players and coaches in order to promote the point of view that makes you feel good.

• This is a new level of low. How disrespectful, insulting, and offensive mocking someone’s abilities in a second language. I want to report but I also know nothing is going to happen. Matthias can you at least upgrade the software or whatever it is called so that I won’t have to see a blocked user’s post when it is quoted?

What a snowflake 🤦

• Here are my thoughts for this match today.

Imoco is a heavy favorite. They have a much better volleyball system and they have elite players at pretty much every position. I could easily see them dismantle Ecza but I don't think that's the only possible outcome. This ecza team has a sort of fire and they are a little more clutch than the past. We have seen them rally from down big margins and come back to win big time matches like Vakif at CWC and Scandicci a couple weeks ago.

Keys for Imoco to win

Play their brand of volleyball. Its the best in the world when they are on.

Dont miss serves. They have matches where they miss a ton of serves. You cant do that vs ecza. You have to make them pass because ecza is very very good in transition and you need to take advantage of their bad passing at times.

Get the middles going.

Keys for Ecza win

Pass the volleyball

Serve tough. They have got to at least try and keep wolosz off the net.

Alexa Gray choose to compete. She has to not be a blackhole in reception and she has to help boskovic score.

I think something worth noting here is Alexa and Stevanovic both have some very poor matches but these are both players who are usually at their best in big matches. They both seem to rise to the occasion and they will need to today.

• A part of me just hopes Plummer changes her mind after this game and goes to LOVB next season. :lol:

I honestly see it as a very one sided game. Santarelli knows how to stop world class opposites (rememble the masterclasses he gave when they met Egonu this season) and will take huge advantage of Gray's non-existent reception skills.

• Eczacibasi is one of those teams never to be underestimated, they can beat anyone if they choose to compete. But Imoco on normal day is few levels above them tbh, they are just better team simple as that and obvious favourites.

Even if Ecza performs good it would take for Imoco to have very bad day for this match to be interesting

• I see Imoco as a clear favorite also, but as you guys mention they had some real glow-up matches this year even where they were not the favorites.

I dont want to put the pressure on Gray, but I have to. If she chooses to compete and perform some okay-ish reception and Simge-Hande also find their better form, they can be a suprise. Also I hope that Ferhat will use his ability to think (I know its not much but lets hope) and will realise when to sub Alexa out and Voronkova or Yaprak even in. Sinead being out is something that can suprise Imoco or drown down Ecza, it 50-50 in my opinion.

I would like to see a good battle.

Edit: And I really hope that Ecza will start with Elif, her connection and energy with Boskovic is really needed.