Japan - V.League V1 (Division 1, Women) 2023-2024

• Yes and? She's also the same height as Shinnabe but only 1/6 of her talent

But these are girls that were all under the strict guidance of coaches. Nakajima like you said is only a rookie there's still a good chance for her to bloom later on.

Hayashi was no monster rookie when she first started. Star quality is the most subjective factor in an athlete. I personally don't see any star quality in Hayashi but I'm not denying her massive talent as an allrounder that does not take away her potential to become an NT ace right? Like if I say Nonaka is the only rookie with star quality I'm sure many of you would question it.

• But these are girls that were all under the strict guidance of coaches. Nakajima like you said is only a rookie there's still a good chance for her to bloom later on.

Hayashi was no monster rookie when she first started. Star quality is the most subjective factor in an athlete. I personally don't see any star quality in Hayashi but I'm not denying her massive talent as an allrounder that does not take away her potential to become an NT ace right? Like if I say Nonaka is the only rookie with star quality I'm sure many of you would question it.

You're mistaking star quality for charisma which is only a small part of it but what's the use of charisma without the natural talent to back it up. You're an athlete first and foremost and the key to that is confidence and skill before being someone's obsession/crush/pinterest fantasy. There's absolutely nothing wrong with liking these charismatic characters but that doesn't equate to star quality.

• You're mistaking star quality for charisma which is only a small part of it but what's the use of charisma without the natural talent to back it up. You're an athlete first and foremost and the key to that is confidence and skill before being someone's obsession/crush/pinterest fantasy. There's absolutely nothing wrong with liking these charismatic characters but that doesn't equate to star quality.

I don't know if you've watched Hitachi lately but Nonaka has improved her game this season. She's much more than a "charismatic character". Perhaps not on Mayu's level of improvement but she's certainly making a few surprises of her own. I highly suggest you keep an eye on her. She's a joy to watch.

• the same could be said about ai hirota. girl is about as charming as dry paint but she's got potential i think. especially if she's beside dani it's like night and day with their energy. in every photo ive seen her in she always looks half asleep :rolleyes:

• I bet Tomoko Yoshihara is having her grinch awakening tonight while reflecting on today's flop. After all hell hath no fury like a female coach denied of victory

I can't remember if they showed her during the stream no thanks to easy sport's goddamn sandpaper quality but I can imagine her internally screaming by the 2nd set lmao

• What's the ranking of each tournament for V1 clubs?

IS IT

• Club World Championship
    • AVC Club Championship
    • League Championship
    • Empress Cup
    • Black Eagle Flag ?

Should Black Eagle Flag be considered?

Club World Championship would be an only if making AVC championship run.

AVC Club (varies by the JVA sending teams, usually not the winning team of the league)

Priority 1. Win V.LEague

Priority 2. Emperess Cup (outside of top 8 teams, the others have to qualify)

Priority 3. Black Eagle

• Is V. Cup still played?

It will be played this year after the Regular V.League finishes

• The QQ has serviced us in previous years. I'm disappointed in them :mad:

• There's a stream at QQ labeled as streaming it but the "anchor is not there" so it defaulted to CWch :wall:

They just showed up and I saw them search the VTV listings :lol:

• Should we agree on no spoilers for 12 hours or so? :cheesy: It won't be as fun to watch it later if I know who won :white: