Transfer Rumors & Discussion (2024/2025)

• I think they are moving markova to opposite, they will sign plummer and Bosetti.

not a good move from Markova imo. She is doing good/great as OH in Turkish League. Right now she would be more valuable as OH in the transfer Market.

• It seems Imoco will try to sign Alsmeier, in case Plummer leaves.

Honestly, I would like Plummer in LOVB.

Alsmeier is already an Imoco player, she is on loan to Firenze so I think they will call her back anyways. And it would be a very smart move.

• Just saying, one of the things I don`t like about club volleyball is that so many players are changing the club pretty much like their underwear.

Of course not only the players fault but how might for instance the fans or the coach of Il Bisonte Firenze feel after seeing a totally new and pretty promising roaster already being crushed after the half of the season. Kind of ridiculous.

• She might have an offer from Muratpaşa but its not certain yet. Pretty sure she has other offers too

Muratpaşa has good transfer vision though 🙏 hope they keep it up. I'm getting modern Bursa BBSK vibes now.

• Avery Skinner to replcae markova next season! Very good transfer! She's young and been playing great.

I think that is a little bit difficult. She has generally a good season. Why to go in Muratbasa????. If she has not better offers which I do not believe it , then better to stay in Chieri. If she wants Turkey I would like to see her in THY.

• I think that is a little bit difficult. She has generally a good season. Why to go in Muratbasa????. If she has not better offers which I do not believe it , then better to stay in Chieri. If she wants Turkey I would like to see her in THY.

Well. Muratpasa is considered a mid-team in turkish league lol top teams right now prefer not to have a lot of changes. I think give it a 2 or 3 more season she'll make it to top teams

• Well. Muratpasa is considered a mid-team in turkish league lol top teams right now prefer not to have a lot of changes. I think give it a 2 or 3 more season she'll make it to top teams

Muratbasa is a middle team because the have Markova. They is nobody who can replace her. . I do not think that it is a good place for her. In Italy Chieri is between the three top teams and the others. Such teams fits on Skinner. In Turkey would be THY or at least GS. In my opinion the other teams are not good enough for her

• Muratbasa is a middle team because the have Markova. They is nobody who can replace her. . I do not think that it is a good place for her. In Italy Chieri is between the three top teams and the others. Such teams fits on Skinner. In Turkey would be THY or at least GS. In my opinion the other teams are not good enough for her

Muratpaşa can end up finishing above thy or GS if Markova goes back to her shape at the beginning of season.

• LOVB will soon probably have a higher level than any league in Europe. And there will probably be a higher salary too. There is no reason for a player like Plummer to stay in Europe

Are you a fortune teller? First of all we do not know if USA championship will be better from the top leagues and second if this happend , years will be pass. It is not so simple as you say and a player like Plummer needs to play in the highest level if she wants to be in the top.

• Are you a fortune teller? First of all we do not know if USA championship will be better from the top leagues and second if this happend , years will be pass. It is not so simple as you say and a player like Plummer needs to play in the highest level if she wants to be in the top.

The players they are currently signing are all very good. There will be a high level right from the start. I see it rather the other way around. I don't know what this league will look like in 5 years, but right now it looks very good