Transfer Rumors & Discussion (2024/2025)

• Martyna Czrynianksa to Bahçelievler Bld.

(voleybolplus)

Will this clubbe a part of Sultanlar ligi????I hope she will play all season in starting six and without injuries:bump: is she confirmed as OH?

• I wonder why Czry rather stays in Turkey and plays at a newly promoted team, instead of returning to Poland and playing at a team that is eligible to play in CL or even CEV Cup? I believe she would be wanted by any Polish team if she is willing to return. Do the Polish fans here have any insight?

• Czry wants to stay in Turkey, that’s why Eczacıbaşı loaned her. If she performs good, she will come back to Eczacıbaşı after next season. Eczacıbaşı also wants her healty. She is the next big thing.

• I wonder why Czry rather stays in Turkey and plays at a newly promoted team, instead of returning to Poland and playing at a team that is eligible to play in CL or even CEV Cup? I believe she would be wanted by any Polish team if she is willing to return. Do the Polish fans here have any insight?

For sure many teams would want her in Poland, but I don't find it weird she wants to stay in Turkiye. The league is simply better, even if she's not playing CL, playing in the starting 6 in Turkish League and competing against high level teams will be beneficial for her, she needs more experience on high level then maybe in the future she will be useful for teams like Ecza.

I think the level is very high in Turkish league and it is good for her visibility, many players get good contract in top teams by simplying succeeding in mid level Turkish teams. She didn't play much this season and whenever she did, she didn't show anything special. So she has a lot to prove to show that she is not just another 'promising player'. Bahçelievler is perfect for her to flourish and show her true capacity

• ı like lazovic too she is good sub that can play instead of both OH of Galatasaray.

• ı like lazovic too she is good sub that can play instead of both OH of Galatasaray.

She is a good contributer but more than that, she fitted to team chemistry very well and she gives an impression that, she is so happy to play at GS. At the beginning, I had doubts about her, not personally but wondering how she would fit. Without any doubt, she became one of my favorite players within a quarter season. Hope she keeps going on with this shape.

• It looks like GS renewed with Katerina Lazovic

Nice! She will be a good bench player, she can replace Kalandadze whenever she can't hold her reception. However I was expecting a bigger name to be transferred so that Kalandadze would be the backup. This means Kalandadze is planned to be the starter unless they will transfer another foreigner OH, which I highly doubt

• Good point and I have the same doubt, however, I think that Lazovic will play a key role in the team. Also I am having expectation in another flash transfer, high and strong hitter for that position. This, definitely will increase the competition and productivity, as it is in top teams. Let's wait and see.