2018 FIVB World Championship - Japan

• Zhu is the Steph Curry of volleyball.

She is making every opponent bring their best game because of her greatness.

She also have a great personality which friends and enemies will never hate her for.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Guys let's not worry about individual awards, it's not that important in the end. Neither Brankica nor Maja looked bothered whatsoever ;) everyone deserves recognition really, Italian girls deserved it for something to cheer them up after this incredible run.

Serbian girls all world champions and the best team in the world, Maja and Brankica were starters. They don't need anything else

• Now please Italy, an Olympic medal of any color

S: Malinov, Cambi

OP: Egonu

OH: L.Bosetti, Sylla, C.Bosetti, Pietrini

MB: Folie, Chirichella, Danesi

L: De Gennaro, Parrocchiare

It's early to predict 2020 roster,

but this seems to be competitive and big chance to get Olympic medal.

• Does anyone knows if Milenkovic will be considered on the books a World Champion and be given a Gold Medal....or her name has been simply been ruled out as if she was never a member of the team?

heartbreaking watching Egonu,Sylla,Malinov all crying together,

Don't worry, Her name was mentioned after they gave Terzic gold medal. And I saw Pusic has two medals on her neck when the team was taking photo. So I think she'll receive her own gold medal and mascot.

• I think Maja cost the 3rd set when she set Mihajlovic 3 times and she got blocked twice, she ignored Boskovic for no reason. This could have been 3-1. But still Maja has been amazing and I`m so glad she came back....god knows what would have happened if they had played with Zivkovic.

Nice...now my stream is giving I think the RaiSport stream somehow as they are showing the Italians interviews ....I just don`t understand anything they are saying.

• Guys let's not worry about individual awards, it's not that important in the end. Neither Brankica nor Maja looked bothered whatsoever ;) everyone deserves recognition really, Italian girls deserved it for something to cheer them up after this incredible run.

Serbian girls all world champions and the best team in the world, Maja and Brankica were starters. They don't need anything else

Yes, individual awards are nice but they're no big deal when you have a gold medal. So proud of all these girls, especially Queen Maja of course. :heart::obey:

• by the way ,Yan Ni is so decent in this championship.I think she cant believe that when they call YanNi is the best middle bloker.She has so many ball tactics ,more than other middles....I like her very much .but she is 31 years old now.i dont know if she will play in 2020 OG

• Congratulations to Serbia! I wish every team played hard every single game but the schedule just simply doesn’t allow them to do so. 13 games in 20 days including all the travels, crazy! IMO, the difference in the final is that Serbia knows when to lose but Italy (and China) don’t know. Serbia doesn’t want to play Brazil and China and they were able to avoid both by losing/winning at the right time. There is no day off between semi and final, Italy should have played Sylla in the semi final.

Great post, only if some other posters could have the same attitude.....

I have only the best words for Italian team and already wrote that.

• Yan Ni didn't believe that won the award...Maybe she didn't heard her name from the announcer but her team mates told her that she won it...Totally deserve it and i hope we will see her in the olympics

• What is great about Sylla that She will keep playing at high level. She is Conegliano next season in super strong leahue. Santerelli is her coach their She can improve her reception and I don't need to say that She will play with on of the best setter in World, Wolosz.

Everything is open for her to become world class OH.

• Congratulations to Serbia! I wish every team played hard every single game but the schedule just simply doesn’t allow them to do so. 13 games in 20 days including all the travels, crazy! IMO, the difference in the final is that Serbia knows when to lose but Italy (and China) don’t know. Serbia doesn’t want to play Brazil and China and they were able to avoid both by losing/winning at the right time. There is no day off between semi and final, Italy should have played Sylla in the semi final.

Please. This is their moment to shine. Don't even try to steal it.

• Congratulations to Serbia for the gold !!! In my opinion a deserved win. In the end the Boskovic-Mihaijlovic is again - like ECH 2017 - a guarantee for the gold.

Huge congratulations to Italy for their fabulous tournament. Related tot ECH 2017, they have set a huge step forward. As everybody already mentioned: their team is still very young and will be one of the main contenders for gold medal at Tokyo Olympics.

Concerning my own country: I think with this limited - without De Kruijf and Daalderop - squad, 4th place is the maximum. There are 6 or 7 teams in the wold having better players than the Dutch team. A lucky draw helped us to eventually the 4th place.

• Please. This is their moment to shine. Don't even try to steal it.

no no no , sorry about the misunderstanding, I didn’t mean to blame Serbia at all, they have every right to decide who/when to sit against who. I just don’t like the format and scheduling part, that’s all. I said it before the final 4, I wish we had a less complicated format and had a day off between the semi and final.