Italy - Serie A1 2018/19

• Is Woloz to the point in her game yet where she will be seen as the top setter in the world right now?

I mean She is MVP of that last season of Seria A and She won award as best setter in CL, but for me their is NO better setter than her right now. She is amazing.

• Is Woloz to the point in her game yet where she will be seen as the top setter in the world right now?

I don't see any reason if Woloz is NOT considered as one of the top setters in the world right now. IMHO she is THE best. She made Imoco's game so beautiful to watch.

• I don't know if Wolosz is the best, but she is the most enjoyable to watch. She makes look so easy to set amazing, she is wonderful and has so much chemistry with everyone. De Krujff looks likes she has never had an injury, played really well. And De Gennaro is a legend, nothing more to say about her

She's certainly one of the best. Conegliano of course play a game that allows her to be fast and creative and she's great at it but remember that just a year ago people were still unsure about her because she didn't look that good in Chemik Police. Personally I don't think she's the best in the world but she's absolutely one of the top contenders.

• Danesi is playing really good but I still can't wait for Folie to come back, it will be so sad to watch MB as Danesi on the bench :/

Folie is training normally with team they just wait the right moment for her comeback, nothing to rush...

SuperCoppa is next week :D

• Danesi is playing really good but I still can't wait for Folie to come back, it will be so sad to watch MB as Danesi on the bench :/

Folie is training normally with team they just wait the right moment for her comeback, nothing to rush...

SuperCoppa is next week :D

Who says she'll be benched? Maybe Folie won't perform as good as Danesi and she'll stay on the bench

• Because Folie suits better with Conegliano game, She is faster as player in attack and blocking.

But you are right, first We need to see in which shape she will be after 2 strong injuries.

Danesi is great blocker when opponents don't have good pass but with faster sets She is slower than Folie. But overall She is improving year after year.

• Because Folie suits better with Conegliano game, She is faster as player in attack and blocking.

But you are right, first We need to see in which shape she will be after 2 strong injuries.

Danesi is great blocker when opponents don't have good pass but with faster sets She is slower than Folie. But overall She is improving year after year.

Danesi is fantastic for her age. Compare with Robin de Krujiff who at the age of 22 still was still left in the german Bundesliga, representing Dresdner. Neither Thaisa nor Akinradewo or Adams had emerged as the superstars they are regarded as now at the age of 22 years either. And Chirichella wasnt the same player two years ago as she is now for example. Surely she has all the chances to become something extraordinary in the future.

• I think Conegliani should play with Danesi instead of Folie, I can't believe I'm saying this as just 1 year ago I was hating on Danesi but gosh... She has improved so much and is actually a good Middle BLOCKER which is what I like most in a MB, I dont think its smart for Imoco to play with two similar style MBs as Folie and de Kruijf, who will take care of block-defense? Danesi is a WcH silver medalist! I also think Folie is probably not in shape anyway.

• But Robin and Folie are great blockers not only good attackers. Their is no so much MB who are both good in attack and blocking... So i don't agree with that who will take care of block-defence.

Don't get me wrong, Danesi s great but as I said for Easy. Even though She had great performance Hill started over her...

• Danesi is fantastic for her age. Compare with Robin de Krujiff who at the age of 22 still was still left in the german Bundesliga, representing Dresdner. Neither Thaisa nor Akinradewo or Adams had emerged as the superstars they are regarded as now at the age of 22 years either. And Chirichella wasnt the same player two years ago as she is now for example. Surely she has all the chances to become something extraordinary in the future.

Akinradewo has been with the USA since she was 16. She has been amazign all along.

• Akinradewo has been with the USA since she was 16. She has been amazign all along.

But her breakthrough on the global scene came in 2010? Was she in the starting line-up for the US in OG 2008? I always remembers their starters from that time as Heather Bown and Scott-Aruda, perhaps my memory fails me.

• But her breakthrough on the global scene came in 2010? Was she in the starting line-up for the US in OG 2008? I always remembers their starters from that time as Heather Bown and Scott-Aruda, perhaps my memory fails me.

Lang Ping trained her the whole time since she was 16. She didn't go to Beijing, becuase Jenny brought all the experienced girls. Her first big tournament were the Panamerican games in 2007 (won by an amazing Cuba NT against future OG champion Brazil; USA won the bronze), but she was already a volleyball star at high school and played some games at WGP in those years. She was full time starter since 2009. Lang Ping, unlike someone else, always showed big respect for the players that gave their all for the program, she never sent anyone home by an email.

• Monza has to do better than that.. we all know Imoco is a strong team, but they should play much better. They have good players overall

They do, but they really need Buijs back and in top shape if they're to make it competitive against the top teams. I don't think the Orthmann-Begić OH duo is going to cut it.

The last night's match wasn't very interesting, unfortunately. The only reason the first set was so close was that Conegliano burried themselves in errors early on and needed to dig themselves out of that hole. But once they found their game, it was all over quickly. Monza didn't put any pressure on them with their serve, allowing Wolosz to do whatever she wanted.

• I cant believe how bad Bergamo is playing.. nobody can kill a ball