2019 / 2020 Transfer Rumors & Discussion (Female)

• I agree on Destinee. Right now, I'm not sure any top club would want to sign her.. talking Vakif, Eczacibasi, Fener, Conegliano, Novara etc. So she stays in Brazil, where she's considered a big star, which she is, but her level has dropped for sure

She is better now than in last season IMO

• Thats not how that went down though : ) she said she wanted to leave Brazil, had a verbal agreement with Galatasaray and said she was coming to sign them afaik I'm flying there was even said. But then she suddenly and randomly ignored the team management and never came to sign, GS fans were disappointed by her behaviour so she decided to post shady tweets and tweets about how strong and great she was and about how bad some ppl were totally not referring to GS fans *rolleyes*

She is definitely very immature and her problems don't just end with being greedy.I'm saying this as someone that had Destinee Hooker fanpages in 2012 era

Uhm, isn’t the same? You just gave the details.

She’s in Brazil because she’s comfy there despite the better offer.

• Its different when u decline an offer graciously. She handled it very immaturely which leaves a bad taste. Other top teams would know that or they might have known that already and it would be harder for her to find another top club. She is lucky brazilian teams still accept her despite her antics.

• Any news whether non-Russian teams will be interested in signing Goncharova next season? I know she had a minor injury she got from WCH, but I think she has already recovered. After all, she is still a top opposite despite nearing the end of her prime years, it just feels like an eternity she has stayed in Moscow and would love to see her play in a different country like Italy for example

• Any news whether non-Russian teams will be interested in signing Goncharova next season? I know she had a minor injury she got from WCH, but I think she has already recovered. After all, she is still a top opposite despite nearing the end of her prime years, it just feels like an eternity she has stayed in Moscow and would love to see her play in a different country like Italy for example

I think the only one stopping her from going abroad is she herself sadly otherwise I'm sure there is a bunch of teams everywhere ready to sign her. Agreed btw Moscow+Goncharova has become boring almost at this point, I hope she breaks from her shell and tries something new this time whatever it is. Even Japan I would like to see her but I guess that'd be a shock for her so maybe some place like Italy indeed f.e. but I doubt it

• She said in an interview that she is happy in Russia and does not have intention to play abroad. She also makes lots of money in Russia, someone said here she makes 1 million dollar a year. I think she said something about how things are unstable in Turkey, I think she meant volleyball wise. Whatever she meant, volleyball or the sutiation of the country, she was correct.

Gamova was the same but she played in Fener at the time, it was one of the biggest suprise for me so never say never.

• No offense to Goncharova but i think she is so stoic to play in Brazil. Again no offense meant :win:

She could handle Bernardinho's yelling pretty well though :rolll:

• I hope Scandicci won't renew with Vasileva and Adenizia. They are expensive players but I don't find them good enough for the highest levels. They should trust Pietrini and other young talents imho

Lol ur right...

• I hope Scandicci won't renew with Vasileva and Adenizia. They are expensive players but I don't find them good enough for the highest levels. They should trust Pietrini and other young talents imho

I've been saying Savino Del Bene was as weak as last season spending more money all along.

And the answer was "Seria A is the best league of the world". :whistle:

• Adenizia is one of the best players in Savino in the last three years. It's very weird to read that kind of stuff. She's been best blocker of the entire serie A in the last two seasons.

• Yes, she is currently the 5th best spiker among the MBs, and the best blocker (points per set), but she is overrated.

I imagine if she was Italian...

• Yes, she is currently the 5th best spiker among the MBs, and the best blocker (points per set), but she is overrated.

I imagine if she was Italian...

In this forum we have something like "Adenizia is overrated", even being the best blocker of the league in the past seasons, and "Folie is one of the best middle blockers in the world". :gone:

• I think she's overrated, I can't remember the last time I saw her spiking with the right timing, maybe it never happened :gone:

Well clearly you didn't watch her enough, she is one of the rare MBs who can both attack and block😏

• Adenizia is not the problem for Scandicci.

They built the team the same way they did last season and they're failing for the very same reasons: very weak passing and the setter forced to go to Haak all the time. And this season they're even weaker: despite de la Cruz had a weak season, she was way better than Vasileva in every single aspect of the game. Stevanovic has no impact in a team who can't run the middles, so she can't add anything more than Ghost Arrighetti.