2019 / 2020 Transfer Rumors & Discussion (Female)

• before some months someone from TYH said that this season they want to earn a spot in challenge cup, next year to win challenge cup and earn a spot in champions league and the next years to fight for champions league title.

• fabris is kinda of player that doesnt make a big differance in a team it only works with her if the rest of the team is filled with good players on every position then u can win national championships cause u dont rely on her only, fabris is gonna have hard time in russia firstly russian setters aint that great and secondly blocking in russian league is i dare to say best in the world even better then turkey cause they have loads of tall good mbs and everyone struggles against russian team blocks and thirdly if u were to place fabris in team that doesnt have good players she wouldnt be able to carry that team by her self like some other world class opp i m sorry but those are just the facts

What a crime a player who relies on the collective in a collective sport wow. You guys need to stop to think only Egonu, Boskovic and Zhu are good players. Opp DOES NOT need to carry a team by herself

fabris is kinda of player that doesnt make a big differance in a team it only works with her if the rest of the team is filled with good players on every position then u can win national championships cause u dont rely on her only, fabris is gonna have hard time in russia firstly russian setters aint that great and secondly blocking in russian league is i dare to say best in the world even better then turkey cause they have loads of tall good mbs and everyone struggles against russian team blocks and thirdly if u were to place fabris in team that doesnt have good players she wouldnt be able to carry that team by her self like some other world class opp i m sorry but those are just the facts

• Serbia wouldn’t win WCH without Maja and Mihajlovic**, lead by Boskovic

Vakifbank is proof how good they are as team, lead by Zhu

Italy wouldn’t be sivler at WCH without great defence by De Gennaro and Bosetti etc. Lead by Egonu

Conegliano was amazing as team last season and the main scorer was Fabris, but they were amazing not because of her, because of great team play.

This is Volleyball.

They are key for their team but they didn’t win any of this medals alone.

• What a crime a player who relies on the collective in a collective sport wow. You guys need to stop to think only Egonu, Boskovic and Zhu are good players. Opp DOES NOT need to carry a team by herself

dont get why u are mad when i m simply pointing out the facts she isnt a top quality opp and u have other opps that will do a better job then her gonna name a few haak,goncharova,tandara,vargas,brakocevic,lippmann,sloetjs,rykluh just to name a few so we should just look at the facts and try not to place fanboyism before the facts

• Serbia wouldn’t win WCH without Maja and Mihaljevic, lead by Boskovic

Vakifbank is proof how good they are as team, lead by Zhu

Italy wouldn’t be sivler at WCH without great defence by De Gennaro and Bosetti etc. Lead by Egonu

They are key for their team but they didn’t win any of this medals alone.

well that is somewhat true and who is mihaljevic? but boskovic and zhu are carrying both the teams they play in and national teams as well i didnt wonna give examples but lets say if u placed fabris in lodz instead of brakocevic how do u think that team would do ? do u think they would fight for playoffs in cl if fabris played there ? i think that would not be the case

• well that is somewhat true and who is mihaljevic? but boskovic and zhu are carrying both the teams they play in and national teams as well i didnt wonna give examples but lets say if u placed fabris in lodz instead of brakocevic how do u think that team would do ? do u think they would fight for playoffs in cl if fabris played there ? i think that would not be the case

So basically you wanna say Brakocevic is better than Fabris right now?

This conversation is getting out of context.. The truth is Fabris is not the kind of OPP who can lead a team on her own, for a longer period (not talking a match or two). BUT being that kind of player doesn't mean your team is always gonna win. Volleyball is a team sport, and we've witnessed many times how teams like Russia with Gamova/Goncharova lost, and teams like Germany with Kozuch won tournaments

• Every topic I enter there is a discussion about Fabris.

Crovolley really made her happen here, huh?!

• First of all you better improve your poor english: I know it's hard for all you people there, but it's worth giving it a try.

As for "racist issues", I adore EGONU and SYLLA, I love Bonifacio, I will be supporting S. Nwakalor in case she joins Pietrini in Scandicci; I like Vittoria Piani/ V. Battista/ Kone/ Malual/ Omoruyi and all the superStrong and beautiful black italian players! My national team will soon be AN ALL-BLACK WONDER, apart from Ofelia Malinov, a libero -whoever she'll be- and Anna Danesi.

I pretty much invite all you people there in Turkey, or China and Japan for that matter, to make some serious thoughts on actual racism: how come these countries have zero black communities? Not to mention in SPORTS. Is it all about...language? Culture? Food maybe? NO: it's YOU and them the only real racists!

P.S. Please, don't write anymore stupid stuff, expecially concerning Scandicci or "the ball we use here": you can only discuss "strictly volleyball related matters" with me or anyone.

Who hits the highest or hardest ball, who's the best receiving OH alongside Gabi and Lucia Bosetti, when will Boskovic accept Egonu as top player n.1 in the world, how many CLs Vakifbank will manage to win when Guidetti will try new ways (I bet he's scared as hell to leave the Bank...), is Boz better than Neslihan, what kind of "system" is played/used by THY, etc etc etc...

• dont get why u are mad when i m simply pointing out the facts she isnt a top quality opp and u have other opps that will do a better job then her gonna name a few haak,goncharova,tandara,vargas,brakocevic,lippmann,sloetjs,rykluh just to name a few so we should just look at the facts and try not to place fanboyism before the facts

I totally AGREE: Egonu, Haak, Vargas, Boskovic, Goncharova, Smarzek, Sloetjes, Tandara, Van Hecke, Rahimova, Lippmann, Barun, Stysyak are all, at the least, more effective, complete, clever opposites than Fabris.

Check on these statistics: http://www.legavolleyfemminile.it/?page_id=341

And these data: http://www.legavolleyfemminile…ge_id=194&idat=FAB-SAM-92

7 years in Italy, 1 mere championship last year (thanks to K Hill, R De Cruijf, Samantha Bricio, A Danesi, R Folie, L Melandri, De Gennaro, etc).

Oh, I forgot: Pomì lost the WC final for clubs back in 2016 while Fabris was anywhere else but on the court. Anastasia Guerra was a much, much better player in that game...

• Are you kidding me ???

She is the reason why Pomi reached semi finals and finals. She was top scorer in both matches.

She scored 31points in last game in PlayOffs and won Scudetto and everyone else are the reason why They won scudetto and She just smiled their. :gone:

Btw. Folie and Robin didn’t play in PlayOffs.

Okey you don’t like her that is just fine but don’t writte idiots things pls.

• it's a long time that I do not write.... here i write the info/rumors I got in the last weeks:

This one is MORE LIKELY:

HAAK ---> VASKIF

EGONU ---> CONEGLIANO (1 year, then Turkey)

SLOETJES ---> SCANDICCI OR MONZA or Novara

STYSYAK ---- Scandicci or Monza

LIPPMANN----Firenze, Novara or Scandicci

TANDARA-----Novara or Scandicci (if not China)

LOWE -----> BUSTO

CAMBI ------> NOVARA

GENNARI -----> BUSTO

HERBOTS ------> Novara

BONIFACIO -----> BUSTO

DANESI ----> MONZA or Scandicci

FAHR ----> NOVARA or Scandicci

LUBIAN ----> SCANDICCI

PIETRINI ----> SCANDICCI

LIPPMAN -----> FIRENZE O NOVARA

DIUFF------Sesi BAURU or Fluminense or Cuneo or Bucuresti

ORRO------Busto or abroad

• So Bricio is a slave without any free will? :wall::wall::wall:

No I meant Turkish 3 top clubs have everything what a player needs. They pay quite well as well. So if the club wants to keep a player, both can be happy. As far as I know, just K. Hill left while Vakıf wanted to keep her. She left cause She didnt feel in safe herself in Turkey.

• Learn some english, you idiot! You write "IDIOT THINGS": this is correct. :cup::cup::cup:

• This discussion about Samanta is getting quite boring and off-topic, but I can't help answering to some comments here according to which now Fabris is a mediocre player=O Yes she is not as dominant as Egonu or Boskovic but this doesn't mean she is weak!

I personally think she is a great powerful Opp not setter-dependent at all. Now she's spiking mostly quick sets because that is Conegliano's game style, but in the past she proved to be very effective and literally devastating also with slower and high balls. (But being "setter-dependent" doesn't mean much, for example also Sheilla would have never fitted Russian league, but she was still considered one of the best Opp ever).

Fabris is currently the most efficient Opp in Serie A1 after Egonu and in the last seasons she has always been one of the best if not the best spiker and server of the league. These are facts, not opinions.

• I'd like to remind everyone that literally no one here is gaining anything by taking part in such pointless discussion about Fabris or which league is better. Y'all putting energy into this like your life depends on it and for what? Geez. Transfer season is supposed to be fun and the forum has never been this toxic/boring to read.