2019 / 2020 Transfer Rumors & Discussion (Female)

• Crovolley and DavinciV7, could you please stay in topic?

The problem is this "crovolley" individual, believe me... Let's keep FABRIS OUT of our chats and let's everybody else start to write a decent english. I've seen people writing "she will signed with Conegliano"...: this is not acceptable.

TRANSFERS AND RUMOURS ONLY.

And the return of two trolls that we banned last year doesn't quite help :wall:

Ohhhh, are there trolls here? Please, name a few of them (hoping you understand the definition of "TROLL": troll is someone either payed by THE TEAMS or by A NATIONAL FEDERATION or by THE SITE ITSELF to pretend they have the "rights" to moderate the discussion).

We understand: people from Turkey cannot be free-minded, as they live in a country with restricted amount of liberty

• Ohhhh, are there trolls here? Please, name a few of them (hoping you understand the definition of "TROLL": troll is someone either payed by THE TEAMS or by A NATIONAL FEDERATION or by THE SITE ITSELF to pretend they have the "rights" to moderate the discussion).

It's "paid". You trying to school other people's English writing like this?

• The new forum doesn't even show IPs to me anymore like the old one did :roll: So my guess is based on the writing style, which however looks quite clear to me...

Let me guess, shukar = shiznut?

• And grammar-smacking people for whom English is a second language is unattractive

• Can't you guys just ban their IP then? The forum has its bumps here and then, but this is just a lot.

Well, people can still access the forum via proxy or VPN, so IP ban is not working nowadays.

• I come to this thread looking for rumors about my favorite players and all i got is debate about Fabris. It is annoying. I have no problem with Fabris, don't care about her at all but with these ongoing unnecessary debate about her makes me dislike her. It is not her fault, it is the fanboys/girls'. Just like those K-Pop fanatics that insert their idols literally everywhere.

Anyhow, is there any confirmation about Gabi & Natalia playing abroad next year? Would Ze allow it? Since what happened to Sheila in 2016.

• Yeah, people here stick too much about DEFENDING their own opinion especially about their favorite players.

No offence I have nothing against you crovolley but I really sometimes think you are doing this on purpose. It is not a shame to love and push a favorite player but you also have to see the bad sides for example also telling not only positive things. As a simple example: if she played bad you just have to say that and not to find any other reason for that.

And especially the way you push a player or club is non sense. You basically insult (as a metaphor) the others just to highlight your favorite player or club. Simple example: your comparison between turkish and italian league. You are not coming with evidence, its rather only your opinion. And you stick on that opinion so much that you don‘t care how wrong it sometimes may be.

I hope Fabris will play in Turkey in the near future then you are going to be the biggest fan of Turkish league. And that is what I meant, your volleyball comments here are not factual it is just your opinion which will always change when your favorite player changes the club or league.

And your attitude makes the users here very angry and that is the reason for me why we always have those discussions.

As I said no offence against you but please just keep this in mind and make more factual comments about volleyball. Praise a player but also criticize this player but without making any stupid reasons.

I guess we may have less discussions. Thank you.

• I come to this thread looking for rumors about my favorite players and all i got is debate about Fabris. It is annoying. I have no problem with Fabris, don't care about her at all but with these ongoing unnecessary debate about her makes me dislike her. It is not her fault, it is the fanboys/girls'. Just like those K-Pop fanatics that insert their idols literally everywhere.

Anyhow, is there any confirmation about Gabi & Natalia playing abroad next year? Would Ze allow it? Since what happened to Sheila in 2016.

I dont see Natalia abroad anymore, she doesnt have condition for that. About Gabi i think will see her in Europe next season, i dont know where, but she said many times that she wants to play abroad

• I dont see Natalia abroad anymore, she doesnt have condition for that. About Gabi i think will see her in Europe next season, i dont know where, but she said many times that she wants to play abroad

too bad some of these amazing players' career slowed down because of injury. I hope Gabi can play abroad to improve her overall skills. she is an asset to Brazil NT alongside Drussyla. which league do you thingk she will be perfect to play?

• too bad some of these amazing players' career slowed down because of injury. I hope Gabi can play abroad to improve her overall skills. she is an asset to Brazil NT alongside Drussyla. which league do you thingk she will be perfect to play?

I personally wish she'd go to Italy (Savino, Novara or Imoco). She would fit better there than in Turkey.

• i dont get why people are upset and call me a troll when i voice my opinion seems nowdays some people just can t take others peoples opinion at all and if u disagree we can allways debate i m just tired of seeing fanboys of any player blindly saying that their favourite players rocks when she doesnt that is all i aint being rude to anyone i m just stating facts and facts are all those opp that i mentioned have bigger impacts on their team then fabris has on hers and yes volleyball is team sport but here we are talking about players in this opp position otherwise we would not be talking about players at all and we will be talking about teams as a whole the question i asked do u think if u placed fabris in lodz instead of brakocevic do u think she would carry that team to playoffs is a valid question and yes i do think brakocevic even in this shape is better then fabris atm as are others opps i mentioned and i just had to lmao when u compared kozuch to goncharova

• I think Gabi fits perfectly in Turkey! She is also one of the few players that has good enough reception for mikasa so she can play here, Turkish teams will sure want her for that.

• gabi would be perfect for fenerbahce,i hope eczacibasi also gets a decent blocking mb-duo gibby is great attacker but her blocking aint that good ecz should also try and get maja back if they wonna have a chance of winning cl and wch

• I think this Eczacibasi has very good chance next year, if all players stay, in Turkish league and CL. Because if Zhu leaves Vakif, they will not be strong as before, Haak is not enoguh. Still waiting for some rumors about their OH positions. Gabi is much more for Vakif than Fener. They are playing much faster and She is perf. for this style.

But for real Eczacibasi needs to find better setter(Naz ?), they looked better last season just because Maja was their and this season they have KYK.

• As a Vakıf fan, I have doubts about Haak...

She is expected to fill in Zhu's shoes, which won't be easy. Haak's biggest challenge is the fact that she's playing for a very weak NT.

I think it is not a coincidence that the most dominant players are playing for top NTs...

NT competition is physically and emotionally more intense and players grow more, especially mentally during NT season...

Looking at good players playing for weak NTs, like Montano, Fabris and Bricio, you feel they lack something, that killer instinct if you will..

Signing Haak long term might turn out to be a big mistake for Vakıf, especially if the rumours that she'll be getting a million euro per year is true...

I don't understand how a 19 year old who didn't win any personal award can get that amount. Her agent must be a genius.

Anyway,

ıf Zhu comes back for another 3 years, this won't be a big issue, I guess Haak can play second fiddle better than Sloetjes...

On the other hand this might be a good opportunity for Ebrar since she's playing for a much better NT and can improve more..

• Totally agree with you. It's insane to think that Haak can already earn 1 mil a year. She has yet to prove herself.

• Vakıfbank is one of the best teams in the world and maybe they have the best organisation, players feel comfortable and can get many international trophies.I mean , many world class players would like to play for Vakıf even they offer half of what they offer.That situation was not like that 10 years ago when Turkish league just started to be better, and the clubs had to offer big amounts of money but now it is different. The club management shouldnt feel like they must offer ×2-3 of what they earn in their clubs now. Haak is a good player but she hasnt proved anything yet and offering her a 1 million euro is a big dumbass of the management. Haak can be convinced to 300k euro easily.

• We don't know enough to say. Maybe Haak really wanted to stay in Italy and it took an immense amount of money to make her leave. Maybe she was also considering offers from other rich clubs and she was able to use these offers to increase her value.

Haak may not have proven herself on the biggest stage yet but I don't think anyone can be the 2nd top scorer in Italy for 2 years (only behind Egonu) without being a high quality player. OK, she's not Zhu but who could replace her? Maybe with a few more years of learning at Vakifbank she will get close to that level.