USA NT 2019

• Kelsey and Larson are a very weak duo offensively. They both struggles against good blockers and setters than can block. That`s why Kelsey could not score against Novara and Fener. And when they can`t score , they simply can`t.

Mostly important they only play well when Boskovic-Kim- Zhu are playing well, but whenever the team is in trouble they just disappear. They can not carry the team.

Serbia, Italy, China would have no problems winning against them. Hill never plays well against these 3 also....I guess Bartsch is the only one that can bring some power, but she`s also only playing supporting role for Egonu this season so we don`t know how she would do when the pressure is on her. That happened at the WCH and she failed to deliver.

• He is so nice about Fawcett and then the way he talks about Hooker is just :rolll:

Talk about #BadVibes

If The Lord of the Light saved Arya Stark and the whole umanity on Westeros from the not deads, we can save you too from the bad vibes.

Karch would approve: he's a pioneer of the good vibes after all.

Domenech used to call his players for Sudafrica 2010 following the good vibes provided by the horoscope. We can try the same with you.

• Kelsey and Larson are a very weak duo offensively. They both struggles against good blockers and setters than can block. That`s why Kelsey could not score against Novara and Fener. And when they can`t score , they simply can`t.

Mostly important they only play well when Boskovic-Kim- Zhu are playing well, but whenever the team is in trouble they just disappear. They can not carry the team.

Serbia, Italy, China would have no problems winning against them. Hill never plays well against these 3 also....I guess Bartsch is the only one that can bring some power, but she`s also only playing supporting role for Egonu this season so we don`t know how she would do when the pressure is on her. That happened at the WCH and she failed to deliver.

You really like bringing bad vibes. Don't you? :(

• If The Lord of the Light saved Arya Stark and the whole umanity on Westeros from the not deads, we can save you too from the bad vibes.

Karch would approve: he's a pioneer of the good vibes after all.

Domenech used to call his players for Sudafrica 2010 following the good vibes provided by the horoscope. We can try the same with you.

LMAO. I love the randomness of these examples. :lol: Domenech's plan didn't work out so well though.

• Did Fawcett REALLY retire from the NT?? I never knew nothing about that.

• Did Fawcett REALLY retire from the NT?? I never knew nothing about that.

She expressed her inclination to only playing club and spending more time with her family. So I think she is done with NT. Also, she is not at her prime anymore. Compared to calling her back, I look much more forward to seeing Lowe and Cuttino, etc stepping up.

• She expressed her inclination to only playing club and spending more time with her family. So I think she is done with NT. Also, she is not at her prime anymore. Compared to calling her back, I look much more forward to seeing Lowe and Cuttino, etc stepping up.

Karch only likes the vibes coming from the left handed players for the opposite position. :)

• Putting jokes aside, I prefer Cuttino over Drews. They are both a bit error-prone, but given that this is Cuttino's first season play six-rotation Opp, I think she has a much higher ceiling than Drews. I believe that she will keep improving on the international stage, if Karch gives her the opportunity.

• She expressed her inclination to only playing club and spending more time with her family. So I think she is done with NT. Also, she is not at her prime anymore. Compared to calling her back, I look much more forward to seeing Lowe and Cuttino, etc stepping up.

Fawcett far from her best is better than Drews, Murphy and Lowe together. Just saying. :wavy:

• Somebody or something finally knocked some sense into Karch. :box:

Hopefully one of the new liberos will be better fit with Robinson now moving back to OH. Courtney as a libero is still risky.

• You folks all know these players better than I do but if I were a betting man I'd go with Karsta Lowe. She's the one who scares me as an opponent. And I get good vibes from her :thumbup:

Bookmark this post for Claim Chowder in the future :lol:

• In an interview conceded to a Brazilian website, Karch Kiraly confirmed that Kelsey Robinson will play as OH this season. He said that USA's main problem in WCH was the low quality of reception and that Kelsey is important as OH due to her reception skills.

He also said, after many criticisms to the performance of the opposites in the WCH, that he intends to start the year playing with Drews and Lowe.

The full interview can be found here.

Thank you for sharing ! I'm glad we finally got rid of Murphy.... Lets see how things evolve throughout this upcoming season! :wavy:

• I don't understand what he sees in Wilhite. She made no impact at all last season in Busto, and after a full season in Germany all I can say about her is that for the level of Bundesliga she is an ok player, but I see no signs that indicate she will ever be a world class player. For example Bartsch when she played in Germany made a much bigger impression and then it still took two years in Italy for her to also be a factor in USA NT.

• One point I forgot mentioning... Kiraly said that now the serves are improving and that it’s harder to receive today if we compare to the past decades. Since USA’s reception collapsed in the final round of the WCH, the team wasn’t able to play as fast as they were used to.

And my opinion about that is: USA NT needs to have a player who can attack high balls, or a stronger player to try to kill the ball in general (like Boskovic, Egonu, Tandara, Natalia, Zhu). Kiraly has been trying to implement this crazy fast system and nowadays it seems most teams had already adapted to it, so it’s not as efficient as it was in the 2009-2012 Olympic cycle. In addition, this system is TOO dependent on a single skill: reception, and if it doesn’t work, they have literally no one to save them.

• Cuttino has been invited to the usa gym as far as i know. Cuttino has been playing well but so has Drews. Drews's edge over Cuttino however is that Drews has adapted to the system playing with Hancock and Carlini beforehand. Eventually, Cuttino well have her chance as there are a lot of minor tournaments coming up.