USA NT 2019

• I'm dead :lol:

• Honestly, your opinion's weight is very much close to zero. If Fener thinks Drews is best for them to replace Vargas due to her unfortunate injury, then their opinion is the only think that matters, honey.

I said my opinion about RUMOR even we dont know are fener truly wants Drews or not evem if it is true if drews will play in fener that fact is not a confirmation that Drews is for Fener haha and i will not ask to your permision to share my opinion and you are definetly nobody to weight in opinions, and that "honey" is so inferiorly.

• I watch and i said it before that she is a very good but not for Fener.

I think I understand your point but don’t agree. What do you think about Vargas’ performance this year? And yes she can be error prone an all but it was a nightmare. Not just on spike efficiency, on all around she was quite bad. Only on the service line she was good but not enough. With someone who can contibute better and less error prone, Fener could have done better but Vargas’ performance was one of the reasons they haven’t reached the expectations yet. Annie is someone who can achieve this role more than enough in my opinion. It is just a rumor and I sure am sorry for Vargas but hope things will be better for them.

• I think I understand your point but don’t agree. What do you think about Vargas’ performance this year? And yes she can be error prone an all but it was a nightmare. Not just on spike efficiency, on all around she was quite bad. Only on the service line she was good but not enough. With someone who can contibute better and less error prone, Fener could have done better but Vargas’ performance was one of the reasons they haven’t reached the expectations yet. Annie is someone who can achieve this role more than enough in my opinion. It is just a rumor and I sure am sorry for Vargas but hope things will be better for them.

+1

• I think I understand your point but don’t agree. What do you think about Vargas’ performance this year? And yes she can be error prone an all but it was a nightmare. Not just on spike efficiency, on all around she was quite bad. Only on the service line she was good but not enough. With someone who can contibute better and less error prone, Fener could have done better but Vargas’ performance was one of the reasons they haven’t reached the expectations yet. Annie is someone who can achieve this role more than enough in my opinion. It is just a rumor and I sure am sorry for Vargas but hope things will be better for them.

I said it before that Vargas is not a perfect and very mistakble but she contirbute in few mathces a lot with number of points(mistake are not unquestionable, she makes them a lot always i know that)but i still think that Drews simply will not look good as she now look in JT and this summer at Usa NT. Anyway i would be thankfull that i would be wrong and Drews shine in Fener because i love Fener a lot especially since Terzic is in Fener and he deserved a big cups at club level too.

• I said my opinion about RUMOR even we dont know are fener truly wants Drews or not evem if it is true if drews will play in fener that fact is not a confirmation that Drews is for Fener haha and i will not ask to your permision to share my opinion and you are definetly nobody to weight in opinions, and that "honey" is so inferiorly.

you aren’t even making sense anymore. I’m just going to rest my case here. Continue with your blind fantasies about what makes a Fenerbahce player. 🤣

• I said it before that Vargas is not a perfect and very mistakble but she contirbute in few mathces a lot with number of points(mistake are not unquestionable, she makes them a lot always i know that)but i still think that Drews simply will not look good as she now look in JT and this summer at Usa NT. Anyway i would be thankfull that i would be wrong and Drews shine in Fener because i love Fener a lot especially since Terzic is in Fener and he deserved a big cups at club level too.

So why agreeing with Vargas >>>>>>>> Drews? I think "Vargas > Drews" is understandable, an argument with logics, but given Vargars's performance so far, "Vargas >>>>>>>> Drews" is just BS, a typical troll-like comment.

• So why agreeing with Vargas >>>>>>>> Drews? I think "Vargas > Drews" is understandable, an argument with logics, but given Vargars's performance so far, "Vargas >>>>>>>> Drews" is just BS, a typical troll-like comment.

I dont want to troll, that wasn't on my mind, i am sorry if my opinion wich is maybe profusely streesed diference between Vargas and Drews but still i think that and i try subistantiate with argues, maybe i am not right but equal anyone opinion with zero and call fantasy just because is not agree is worse than trolling anyway. This forum is not for that

• Annie’s stats are listed in her wiki page for this JVL season. If anyone is interested with her performance, here’s the link: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrea_Drews

She’s hitting 49% with a 0.422 clip as of the moment and is the league’s best attacker so far.

Geebus Christopher. I'm more impressed with the quality and thoroughness of her Wiki Page than I am with her stats :rolll:

• I also agree with Bogdan that Drews is not the player that FB should be looking for. I think she could be useful in a team with a stable reception but with current system in FB, they need an OPP who can kill out of system balls. Although Naz can set fast sets to Drews, I don't think she will have many chances with their terrible reception line. All the good balls go to Eda in this system. Thus, to me, Lippman would have been a better option than Drews. I am not saying she is better or worse than Lippman but both are just different type of players and Lippman would fit better to FB system.

• Not to take away anything from Karsta but didn't she play at the World Championships too? She was given ample time and opportunity by Santarelli to dislodge Fabris in that OPP slot but she just can't seem to get it. A lot of factors could have played into this but she isn't really "new" or a "rookie." Especially when we're talking about an Olympian. These types of athletes should get back into the game in a snap.

Karsta's an amazing athlete. Obviously better than free-ball Kelly but she doesn't have that great attitude about the sport if you compare her to someone like Annie. You know Annie wants this. She came into the last year's club season bringing her low-tier club team to the final 4 for the first time. She said in interviews that her mindset in the USA gym had to change. She strived to make the roster and starting positions and to not coast along just like her 2 previous years with NT. This year we saw a different Drews and by the looks of it she's not stopping with the learning curve anytime soon.

Add Thompson to the mix and it's a rumble.

I'm bored so this is going to be a lengthy reply...lol

• She did play in the world championships and that was a mistake to bring her there instead of Drews. She didn't really start training with the NT until June of 2018. The Championships was around September. She simply wasnt ready. Even as a backup for Murphy. In between that she went to PanAm but didn't really get tested until the friendlies with Brazil. She held her own there, considering..

Im not a Karsta Stan or an apologist but I just don't think 3 months is enough time to get into "volleyball shape" both physically and mentally for anyone.

• Fabris is a great player and it would be hard for anyone to do that and more so for someone who's been away from volleyball for two years. Remember she didn't resume her pro career until January of this year. It doesnt matter how many hours she spent training in Anaheim gym after Japan. It just doesnt compare. Any way she seem to be having a decent season now so that's something to be excited about.

• I mean the fact that she even bothered to go pro when a majority of NCAA volleyball athletes hang it up after graduation says something about her attitude about the sports. Karsta, I think is a spot on, comically accurate stereotype of...a type of California girl. She's the very laid back with an almost too cool for school type. The never wanna be too far away from the west coast type...She was a walked on at UCLA not because she wasn't being scouted by other programs but because she doesnt want to leave California and the people in her life there. Same reasons why she decided to temporarily stop playing and pursue her other interests. I get that people think she's not committed enough to the sports but it's kinda hard to fault anyone who just want to dip their toes in every opportunity open to them before commiting on one and diving head first.

Anyway this is not just about Karsta. Annie got a lot of unnecessary hate too. I just don't understand the constant shade. I would do the same for JT and Annie. I know we all have our own favorites but theres really no need to take a swipe at one so we could prop up the other.

• In other news, how is Rhamat Alhassan playing in Italy? Is she doing better than Washington? I always thought she should have been converted to OPP for NT with that crazy reach and hops.

• ^^ Same. Same. Might be a little late for that now tho. I would really love to see her with the A-squad hopefully in the next VNL along with Butler and Stivrins maybe even Pittman.

Side: Hannah Tapp is probably the most under rated member of NT. Solid and probably a more complete MB than anyone ahead of her on the active training block.

• ^^ Same. Same. Might be a little late for that now tho. I would really love to see her with the A-squad hopefully in the next VNL along with Butler and Stivrins maybe even Pittman.

Side: Hannah Tapp is probably the most under rated member of NT. Solid and probably a more complete MB than anyone ahead of her on the active training block.

just sucks that she’s shorter if not as short as Carlini. No way is she 191 cm as shes listed.

• In other news, how is Rhamat Alhassan playing in Italy? Is she doing better than Washington? I always thought she should have been converted to OPP for NT with that crazy reach and hops.

She’s currently the 4th best mb based on accumulated stats. She’s doing well in comparison to Washington.