CEV Champions League 2020

• Stuttgart's sporting director Renkema told SWR tv that their return match will "definitely" not be played in Italy. It could be played in Stuttgart (without spectators) or in a neutral venue. The problem is apparently that Germany's main sports association DOSB requests players that travel to risk areas to be quarantined for 14 days so the team could not play Bundesliga afterwards. Apparently CEV has accepted this reason.

Maribor (Slovenia) and Innsbruck (Austria) are possible venues.

• I don't understand why Lee isn't starting for Stuttgart? She is better than both Lazic and van Gestel. Her reception is worse, but she can make up for it in attack!

Was surprised at this, too. Today Lee attacked and passed better than Lazic and vanGestel. To me Stuttgart didn’t play as aggressively as they did in the DVV Pokal finals. Which they should have won. A shame how that went in final sets.

• If anyone has watched a CL game live you would know that the pictures are taken before you shake hands and before you attack...

• "We played against the best team in the world, and had nothing to lose. We started very well, but they are so strong. They played well, so they deserved the win. We enjoyed the game. The plan for the rematch is that we want to have fun and enjoy the game, but nevertheless we will attack, analyse tonight's match and focus on the things we do."

Celine van Gestel, Allianz MTV Stuttgart outside hitter

So proud at my Conegliano :heart:

• I'm not surprised that one of the adms is laughing with the ridiculous pic from the Imoco team. This explains a lot of things in this forum.

• I'm not surprised that one of the adms is laughing with the ridiculous pic from the Imoco team. This explains a lot of things in this forum.

This forum is about making big drama from little things. At least All the people who liked that post, will enjoy their time in hell together with Imoco girls. :lol:

• Guys, please!

Only good vibes 🥰

• Also just fyi.

Chinese hospital just discharged 36k fully recovered patients!

http://www.xinhuanet.com/english/2020-02/28/c_138826320.htm

And of course lot of turkish fans are so dramatic and over reacting. Club team in turkey does not want to play in italy to delay 😂😂😂 for their benefits. Specifically eczacibasi just for kim to have more recovery and be able to play against scandicci which we all know is a strong team. Same with fenerbahce against novara.

• 😂😂😂😂ok I thought I'd seen it all but you guys seem to get more and more ridiculous every day.Yeah,sure ECZ and FB wanna delay the matches for their own benefit.Ok sure.And the Earth is flat after all.

Unless you guys have recovered or are currently hospitalized for the virus,or have worked as a doctor/nurse treating such cases,then I don't think you are entitled to express your opinion about its severity or how other people should prepare/protect themselves against it.

• My points stand though, I said from the beginning that I'm not for hysteria and panic but also really get annoyed when people act like it's completely nothing. All individuals have a right to decide for themselves if they want to go to an area that is on lockdown for being infected or not *shrugs*

When people even dislike that and disagree with science ofc there is gonna be drama. That picture of Imoco was also very distasteful imo so they're over to me but oh well.

• My points stand though, I said from the beginning that I'm not for hysteria and panic but also really get annoyed when people act like it's completely nothing. All individuals have a right to decide for themselves if they want to go to an area that is on lockdown for being infected or not *shrugs*

When people even dislike that and disagree with science ofc there is gonna be drama. That picture of Imoco was also very distasteful imo so they're over to me but oh well.

Well,there are always people that try to distort science in order to fit their narrative.And many of them are just misinformed or uneducated,but there are also scientists that disagree with their very own science that they chose and studied.

You can only hope that many people's obsession to prove that they're right and "it's nothing too serious" by not following even the simplest guidelines (not traveling to affected regions,washing their hands,etc) won't lead to innocent people paying the price,in our case,contracting the virus.