Transfer Rumors & Discussion (2020/2021)

• In the last days a rumour about Lorenne not getting an agreement with Rio it's start to get stronger, and now Gazzetta dello Sport puts Mammadova on Rio's target.

Maybe Lorenne will play abroad, for Brazil's NT future that would be good, having both promissing opposites playing abroad (Rosamaria and Lorenne), i think we will discover very soon.

http://dal15al25.gazzetta.it/2020/05/15/mammadova-va-a-rio/

• Kosheleva in Osasco isnt a good thing because probably Tainara Will be benched.

• In the last days a rumour about Lorenne not getting an agreement with Rio it's start to get stronger, and now Gazzetta dello Sport puts Mammadova on Rio's target.

Maybe Lorenne will play abroad, for Brazil's NT future that would be good, having both promissing opposites playing abroad (Rosamaria and Lorenne), i think we will discover very soon.

http://dal15al25.gazzetta.it/2020/05/15/mammadova-va-a-rio/

Yes the rumor is true. There are talks of mammadova in rio/flamengo. Whereas lorenne will likely play in dentil praia!

• according to volleyturkey,melis yılmaz will play in aydın.

I was hoping for that! Aydin didn't have a good libero last season and they really need a decent receiving libero when you have an offensive outside hitter like Plak or Anthi. Melis was really promissing IMO, especially in serve receive. With a lot of time on court I hope she can develop further!

• I was hoping for that! Aydin didn't have a good libero last season and they really need a decent receiving libero when you have an offensive outside hitter like Plak or Anthi. Melis was really promissing IMO, especially in serve receive. With a lot of time on court I hope she can develop further!

When Melis first started to play in senior team of Fenerbahce, I was impressed and thought she had a bright future. It was, I think, 4 years ago. Maybe since other libero was Merve and she is one of the worst most of the time, and it made Melis looked promising lol

anyway, she couldn’t manage to make that jump so far and it is not late yet. I hope she will work hard and play regularly.

• When Melis first started to play in senior team of Fenerbahce, I was impressed and thought she had a bright future. It was, I think, 4 years ago. Maybe since other libero was Merve and she is one of the worst most of the time, and it made Melis looked promising lol

anyway, she couldn’t manage to make that jump so far and it is not late yet. I hope she will work hard and play regularly.

Melis Yilmaz will probably seem like a legend again because Bihter Dumanoglu last year was probably single-handedly the worst libero of the league, I checked the stats and they don't deny that either...

Another good move from the Aydin BBSK management.

• Ezgi Dagdelenler to Aydin.

Voleybolunsesi announced this info, but soon deleted it. Maybe someone knows more about this?

• Eczacibasi publish officialy Welcome to Jordan Thompson.

serdar said about this:

Where is the guy who claimed that this is a false rumour and he is sure because he has internal information?

I want to add:

I quote "not even on the wide list"

I just dont want to question this on the transfer news thread.

• And He had inside info about Wolosz and Herbots coming to Eczacibasi :what:

• I don't what to think about Eczacibasi. They can go in both directions. They can be flop or hit.

I don't like their structure of team. I think Ogbogu will suffer because of reception and She will not get so much playing time (again) and Boskovic will need again spike a lot of out of system sets with help of Thompson.

Yes they will be again in top 3 in Turkey. Surprise. But I'm sure that they will not have any chance against Conegliano and Vakifbank. This two are to good teams. Especially to good for unstable team as them. For team with this huge budget....

• For me the most exciting team for next season is for sure Novara. Great players in every position (I'm Only worried about Smarzek)

Great OH duo and MB duo and the most important thing. Great COACH.

C.Bosetti one of the most completed OH (Guidetti didn't wanted her in Vakifbank without no reasons). I'm happy to see her to perform in CL, because She is not "popular" player. Even here users don't see her fantastic performance. Injured than 2 seasons in Pomi. She is more "defence" player but again She was top scorer for Pomi, with the biggest young talented OH. Britt. I really can't wait to watch this duo in action.

• Eczacıbasi will be a very experimental team with a bunch of talented youngsters with quite high ceiling talent-wise but it could easily turn into a flop as well

• I can say that kind of agree on both your crovolley posts (about Ecz and Novara), i have at least the similar opinion.

I would just add, not only that Eczacibasi can't challenge Vakifbank and Conegliano, but that is also applies to all teams from Seria A and VVSL, as well to all clubs from other leagues. There are a couple of promising teams that can show off beautiful volleyball next season but they are IMO all not good enough to beat Vakif and Conegliano.

• During these tough times, I think Eczacibazi made a smart choice by investing in younger and cheaper players. The potential is there and I will try to follow this team

I agree. They might not end up as champion but I expect to see nice volleyball, as opposed to what we have seen for the last few seasons.