Transfer Rumors & Discussion (2020/2021)

• I can't say I'm pleased lol. Wasn't this her original team before Kurobe?

Ranna joined Kurobe while in her last year of University--Niigata University of Health and Welfare-- which is up there by Kurobe.

Pure speculation ... but she may have opted to join Forest Leaves because part of their gig as players is to engage in "activities at medical and nursing welfare facilities, etc". She may on course to become a doctor or nurse.

I can only hope VTV broadcasts V2 league this upcoming season so we can see her play. VTV broadcast all the V2 matches in 2018-19 but only an handful of matches in 2019-20.

• PAOK wants to sign with an opposite. Milagros Collar and Simon Castaneda refused.

Eva Chantava refused to play in Pannaxiakos. Pannaxiakos is close to sign with two OHs from Brazil and Estonia

• Thaís Souza to Çan Gençlik Kale Spor. They are really going for Brazilians. She seemed little short to me but will see how she will do.

https://www.melhordovolei.com.…-para-o-campeonato-turco/

She is a point machine.. Really short, but deadly.. good transfer

• They need a really good libero... because Ellen and Thaisinha are shake on reception. Thaisinha is a powerfull hitter.

• They need a really good libero... because Ellen and Thaisinha are shake on reception. Thaisinha is a powerfull hitter.

Their Libero Dilara Bağcı was a great prospect at youth level but she gave a break to volleyball last season, so how she will perform is a question mark

• Yea I've seen her play in Brazillian league, she was actually quite good. Kale Spor has an interesting team this season.

Yeah, agree. I can't wait to see how they will play. Although their MB are a question mark for me. And Ceylan broke her finger. She is too unlucky with all these injuries.

• I saw on volleybox in rumors section very "interesting" rumor which says that potentialy Sheila could be a new opposite of Lokomotiva Kaliningrad (source is one instagram page), common sense and some previous statements of mentioned club, tell me that this is completely nonsense, but just in case i want to share this with you guys and hear your opinion, knowledge about this.

• I might be wrong but I don't see any reason why Sheilla would go play abroad right now with her two small kids in such a far away country as Russia.

• Probably nonsense.. she stated multiple times that she doesn't want to go abroad anymore because of her family... She currently plays in the city where she was born and I think she doesn't want to leave.. But if she decides to go for whatever reason, I wouldn't be mad :whistle:

• Bruno Voloch said that Camila Mesquita signed with Minas. She's originally an opposite, but can play as OH.

It is unclear for me whether she's coming to be Cuttino's back up - which would mean no room for Sheilla - or to complete the OH's list - we already have Hodge, Pri Daroit and Kasiely.

• Minas hasn't renewed with Sheilla (at least yet). Mesquita will be the backup OPP since Minas already has 4 OHs in their roster.