Transfer Rumors & Discussion (2020/2021)

• She will stay in Italy, don't celebrate to early :P

We don't celebrate only egonu .if she stays italy,fener can persuade someone else easily with 1 million euro.

The important thing here is that Fenerbahçe have a sponsor that can give 1 million euros to only one player.

• We don't celebrate only egonu .if she stays italy,fener can persuade someone else easily with 1 million euro.

The important thing here is that Fenerbahçe have a sponsor that can give 1 million euros to only one player.

But they already can signed who every they want. Their roster is not cheap at all.

Key is domestic players :whistle:

• But they already can signed who every they want. Their roster is not cheap at all.

Key is domestic players :whistle:

No ,they cannot afford 1 million euro without acıbadem.You dont know anythink about fenrbahçe.If Acıbadem didnt sponsored fenerbahçe ,they would reduce their budget next years.

Also,since Fenerbahçe had trouble ablut money, They kept max 3 foreign players in their squad last years.after acıbadem ,they can afford 4 or 5 foreign players.

they can sign better local players with more money.

• No ,they cannot afford 1 million euro without acıbadem.You dont know anythink about fenrbahçe.If Acıbadem didnt sponsored fenerbahçe ,they would reduce their budget next years.

Also,since Fenerbahçe had trouble ablut money, They kept max 3 foreign players in their squad last years.after acıbadem ,they can afford 4 or 5 foreign players.

+Since they didn't have as much money as their rivals, they lost their good local players.

• No ,they cannot afford 1 million euro without acıbadem.You dont know anythink about fenrbahçe.If Acıbadem didnt sponsored fenerbahçe ,they would reduce their budget next years.

What local players? they have best local MB, best local setter. Only upgrade they can do is libero and it is not about the money. Probably gizem örge is not way more expensive than Aylin.

Fener's roster is already quite expensive and strong. Their problem is trainer. They have all the necessary ingredients. I don't believe Acıbadem will make a big upgrade FB as long as they will keep Terziç.

• What local players? they have best local MB, best local setter. Only upgrade they can do is libero and it is not about the money. Probably gizem örge is not way more expensive than Aylin.

Fener's roster is already quite expensive and strong. Their problem is trainer. They have all the necessary ingredients. I don't believe Acıbadem will make a big upgrade FB as long as they will keep Terziç.

Their local players other than eda and naz cannot be count as good local players.cansu-bahar-dicle-melis-beliz are not at the same level of Eczacı-vakif.Also,Lila and ipar are in the squad because they are young ,unexpensive and their own players.

The presence of teams like Thy Aydın makes it very difficult to sign with good local players.This situation would be more difficult in the coming years if Acıbadem didnt sponsored.

I also want to add that as someone who follows other branches of the Fenerbahçe sports club.

They have difficulty a lot to offer 1 million euro to any player in other branches even football nowadays.This situation was very different 3-4 years ago.It is amazing fener can offer one million euro to a voleyball player.

Also,i think it is just the beginning.they will offer more than 1 million euro to egonu.

the roster I want from them next year

S:Naz -lila

MB: eda - dicle/? + yuan/danesi

Oh:Busa-meliha -wilhite

Opp: egonu/lippmann/stysiak

L: örge

İf they want to win the league ,they have to transfer one good local OH like meliha.Foreign spot should use for a Mb in the league.Meliha will be free at the end of the season.

• Sorry but If they gonna spend 1 million with a player is for win eveeything

With that oh players you put,sorry but not at least in cl

• Sorry but If they gonna spend 1 million with a player is for win eveeything

With that oh players you put,sorry but not at least in cl

I have doubt about oh position too but I don't know who else can be?Some players will retire after the Olympics and meliha should be in the roster for sultanlar ligi.

• Lila, Ipar, Gülce and Melis Yılmaz are very good backups. Dicle can also be counted as a good local considering she is one of the best local blockers (not the attacker). Meliha was there a few years ago but she was kept as backup all the time so I don't think she would want to go there again. They only need to get Gizem örge as an upgrade. Financially Lippmann and Sytsiak are not more expensive than Vargas and Mihajlovic is not cheaper than Wilhite. So if FB can build this season's roster without Acıbadem, then they can easily build the roster you have written about with same budget without Acibadem

• Maybe im just dreaming , but it would be nice Fetisova in fener:love:

• Lila, Ipar, Gülce and Melis Yılmaz are very good backups. Dicle can also be counted as a good local considering she is one of the best local blockers (not the attacker). Meliha was there a few years ago but she was kept as backup all the time so I don't think she would want to go there again. They only need to get Gizem örge as an upgrade. Financially Lippmann and Sytsiak are not more expensive than Vargas and Mihajlovic is not cheaper than Wilhite. So if FB can build this season's roster without Acıbadem, then they can easily build the roster you have written about with same budget without Acibadem

They wouldn't have same budget without acıbadem next years.5 months ago,Ali koç ,Fener's president ,said that they want to reduce budget but they couldn't because of ongoing contracts.

I don't remember a game that one of gülçe-ipar-melis played well and affected the score.ı think only lila is good.

• If Egonu wins CL this season, she can want to change team. She is 21 and she can be win CL in a row and without rivals in Seria A. So she may want challenge.

• Anyone heard about

Ana Bjelica to Uralochka?

According to this, she has turned down Uralochka and Nilufer's offer.