Italy - Serie A1 2020/21

• Yes such a waste Cambi has zero connection with her middle blockers:(Beliën and Alberti are actually their best players and could contribute so much for the team!

But in the last match both of them were top scorers for Bisonte with great % in attack.

Is it Cambi just the problem ? :/

• But in the last match both of them were top scorers for Bisonte with great % in attack.

No she isn't, because the service reception can be shaky and in this way it doesn't always allow her to play with the middle blockers. On the other hand, her sets to the middle blockers are most of the time really imprecise (even with good reception), so they can't attack the ball properly...

• But in the last match both of them were top scorers for Bisonte with great % in attack.

Yes in 90%

Sometimes receive isn't good but she sets really bad to her mb

Belien i saw games this season she could do 15 or more points but can't attack because of bad sets

She can only pass the ball

• Brescia could do more if nicoletti wouldn't have blessed

Because i like what i saw for this team in supercup

Decortes is really really bad IMO

• Sardegna is about to experience a new lockdown and close its borders. As far as I remember, there's just Hermaea from Olbia playing in Serie A2. The announcement is expect within 48 hours.

http://www.ilfattoquotidiano.it › corona...

Risultati web

Coronavirus, la diretta - "La Sardegna verso il lockdown ...

It's just a 15 days Stop&Go. I think we're going to see many short lockdowns (2-3 weeks) throughout Europe this winter. Many Stop&Go. But the main problem for volleyball is that more and more players will test positive and more and more matches will have to be postponed. It's going to be a mess.

• It's just a 15 days Stop&Go. I think we're going to see many short lockdowns (2-3 weeks) throughout Europe this winter. Many Stop&Go. But the main problem for volleyball is that more and more players will test positive and more and more matches will have to be postponed. It's going to be a mess.

This is very sad. Whoever manages to avoid Covid will be the winner of its league this way. Not to mention that I saw few football players coming back on the field from being positive and experiencing the quarantine... most of them were dead on their feet and really struggled to feel better. I don't see the short leagues being actually as short as expected, becuase there's no time to play all the postponed games before summer starts.

Another problem is that if a local lockdown doesn't work, right after they openen again, another lockdown will follow. It may mean for the regions 15 days closed, 7/15 days opened, 15 days closed and on and on... :sos:

• Top ten salaries in Serie A1 according to Gazzetta dello Sport.

1 Paola Egonu 400.000 euro

2 Kimberly Hill 240.000 euro

3 Lucia Bosetti 200.000 euro

4 Malwina Smarzek 200.000 euro

5 Miriam Sylla 200.000 euro

6 Asia Wolosz 200.000 euro

7 Caterina Bosetti 170.000 euro

8 Robin de Kruijf 160.000 euro

9 Britt Herbots 150.000 euro

10 Cristina Chirichella 150.000 euro

• Lucia has been in top 3 since at least 3 years

But i think now she don't deserves it

• How come Wolosz makes the same amount as Sylla? Also Chirichella deserves only the third of her current salary.

It's like in brazyl

So you're paid about your level or you're paid about your achievement

Sylla was best oh in wch and chirichella is italian NT captain

Is about name but chiri last season was good

• With foreigner limits, you'll need good Italian on court to have a team as good as possible.. Supply and demand... Chirichella is Italian, and from the NT, so she obviously will have a generous salary..

• There's a new press release from IES Italia (the platform on which LVF TV lean on) where they said that from 11 October and especially on 21 October they were victims of various cyber attacks, which caused disservices and problems. They're trying to solve them, Lega said that if problems will happen again they will broadcast in alternative channels (in this case YouTube).

• There's a new press release from IES Italia (the platform on which LVF TV lean on) where they said that from 11 October and especially on 21 October they were victims of various cyber attacks, which caused disservices and problems. They're trying to solve them, Lega said that if problems will happen again they will broadcast in alternative channels (in this case YouTube).

This really sounds like an excuse lmao, who would want to cyber attack something so niche? They're just messy:rolll:

• Could someone who's insider confirm this salary sheet?

https://www.oasport.it/2020/10…n-e-paola-egonu-in-testa/

How much money do volleyball players who play in Italian teams earn? The figures are not public because the contracts are not regularly deposited (formally there is no talk of professional sport in our latitudes), but the estimates on salaries have never been lacking. La Gazzetta dello Sport went in search of the ten highest paid players in SuperLega and the ten players who earn the most money in Serie A1. To stand out in the men's sector is Wilfredo Leon , the Cuban-Polish champion who plays in the ranks of Perugia: the spiker, considered the strongest player in the world, earns 900 thousand euros a year.

lg.php?bannerid=0&campaignid=0&zoneid=20496&loc=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.oasport.it%2F2020%2F10%2Fvolley-quanti-soldi-guadagnano-i-giocatori-di-pallavolo-la-classifica-degli-stipendi-wilfredo-leon-e-paola-egonu-in-testa%2F&referer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com%2F&cb=107f8e5680

The hammer clearly distances two pawns of the newly promoted Piacenza: the German opposite Georg Grozer (500 thousand euros) and the American hitter Aaron Russell (450 thousand euros) . 450 thousand euros also for the Serbian Aleksandar Atanasijevic (opposite from Perugia) and the Brazilian Ricardo Lucarelli (hitter from Trento), while the Dutch Nimir Abdel-Aziz (opposite from Trento) and Yoandy Leal (hitter from Civitanova) stop at 400 thousand euros . The first two Italians in this special ranking are Osmany Juantorena and Simone Giannelli : the hitter from Civitanova and the setter from Trento earn 350 thousand euros.

Among women, however, it is our Paola Egonu who dominates . The opposite of Conegliano and the national team pocketed 400 thousand euros and far ahead of three teammates: the American hitter Kimberly Hill (240 thousand euros), the Polish setter Asia Wolosz and the hammer Miriam Sylla (200 thousand euros for both). At an altitude of 200 thousand we also find Lucia Bosetti (spiker from Scandicci) and Malwina Smarzek (Polish opposite from Novara). Further back in the ranking two Italians from Novara: the spiker Caterina Bosetti (170 thousand euros) and the central Cristina Chirichella (150 thousand euros for the national team captain). Below is the ranking of the salaries of the highest paid volleyball players in Italy.

lg.php?bannerid=0&campaignid=0&zoneid=23031&loc=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.oasport.it%2F2020%2F10%2Fvolley-quanti-soldi-guadagnano-i-giocatori-di-pallavolo-la-classifica-degli-stipendi-wilfredo-leon-e-paola-egonu-in-testa%2F&referer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com%2F&cb=63f716c792

SALARY RANKING OF VOLLEY PLAYERS IN ITALY:

1. Wilfredo Leon (Perugia, Poland) 900,000 euros

2. Georg Grozer (Piacenza, Germany) 500,000 euros

lg.php?bannerid=0&campaignid=0&zoneid=23033&loc=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.oasport.it%2F2020%2F10%2Fvolley-quanti-soldi-guadagnano-i-giocatori-di-pallavolo-la-classifica-degli-stipendi-wilfredo-leon-e-paola-egonu-in-testa%2F&referer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com%2F&cb=26d360db2c3. Aaron Russell (Piacenza USA) 450,000 euros

3. Aleksandar Atanasijevic (Perugia, Serbia) 450,000 euros

3. Ricardo Lucarelli (Trento, Brazil) 450,000 euros

6. Nimir Abdel-Aziz (Trento, Netherlands) 400,000 euros

6. Yoandy Leal (Civitanova, Brazil) 400,000 euros

8. Osmany Juantorena (Civitanova, Italy) 350,000 euros

8. Simone Giannelli (Trento, Italy) 350,000 euros

10. Matey Kaziyski (Verona, Bulgaria) 300,000 euros

SALARY RANKING OF VOLLEY PLAYERS IN ITALY:

1. Paola Egonu (Conegliano, Italy) 400,000 euros

2. Kimberly Hill (Conegliano, USA) 240,000 euros

3. Lucia Bosetti (Scandicci, Italy) 200,000 euros

3. Malwina Smarzek (Novara, Poland) 200,000 euros

3. Asia Wolosz (Conegliano, Poland) 200,000 euros

3. Miriam Sylla (Conegliano, Italy) 200,000 euros

7. Caterina Bosetti (Novara, Italy) 170,000 euros

8. Robin De Kruijf (Conegliano, Netherlands) 160,000 euros

9. Britt Herbots (Novara, Belgium) 150,000 euros

9. Cristina Chirichella (Novara, Italy) 150,000 euros

CLICK HERE TO READ ALL THE NEW VOLLEYBALL NEWS

stefano.villa@oasport.it

• How about the salary of foreigner men player in Russia's super league?

And the salary of foreigner women player in Turkey's league?