CEV Champions League 2021

• Fenerbahce vs Novara, a match that many expected, I am among them certainly, can't wait.

I was looking forward to it too! I think it is really a 50-50 situation, hope to see a tiebreaker 🙏

• Come on, scandicci is a mess right now. I think police is more dangerous than Scandicci based on their recent performance

Yeah I meant more in Semis that both team can't compare to vb

And now the match many want

NOVARA VS FB

Many turkish fans have a BIG MOUTH saying fb was better than novara wuthout playing

If they lose,WHAT WILL BE THE EXCUSE?

• Come on, scandicci is a mess right now. I think police is more dangerous than Scandicci based on their recent performance

Also Busto is at least on the same level as Scandicci, i would say even better ATM.

Anyway i don't see any of these teams that can undanger Vakif or Conegliano.

• I was looking forward to it too! I think it is really a 50-50 situation, hope to see a tiebreaker 🙏

NOVARA VS FB

Many turkish fans have a BIG MOUTH saying fb was better than novara wuthout playing

If they lose,WHAT WILL BE THE EXCUSE?

Just compare it, everything will be clear.

• if i'm not wrong after 2017 vitra didn't even qualify to semis even having many good names

Busto is good team but if they don't win .....

• Just compare it, everything will be clear.

I never mentioned that user,he didn't write but others did

So unless they had visions,let's see what happen in qf

I hope they stay here

• Fb vs Novara is really 50/50. Hope both teams can play their best games to show us exciting matches.

Also interesting to see if Busto could upset Ecz. When THY was just 2 points away from beating Ecz, Busto can definitely be a real threat to this Ecz team.

• I feel sorry that one of novara-fenrbahce will not qualify and one of busto-eczacibasi will:(

• I feel sorry that one of novara-fenrbahce will not qualify and one of busto-eczacibasi will:(

i doubt both teams can make a proper semi-final

Vitra is falling apart and busto has been good but also is limited

• I am looking forward to seeing Fener vs Novara and Eczacibasi vs Busto. Fener vs Novara will be very intense and exciting, I presume. Result of Eczacibasi vs Busto is a bit unclear for me, Busto is a limited but exciting team and Eczacibasi is the opposite. Eczacibasi has players that could step up and win the match but they are a complete mess right now.

I also hope to see 5th set in all matches and wouldn’t say no to an underdog victory 😍

• Predicitons:

Novara vs Conegliano

Vakifbank vs Busto

To bad I was expecting in semi Vakif vs Novara :/.