2021 Women Volleyball Nations League

• is Rozanski even in the roster?

how is it possible that a coach still has a timeout at 19-9?

this is too much

cn't watch this

i'm out

I'M OUT - stewie griffin - quickmeme

• Goncharova was so happy with that ace that end the match! First time seeing her celebrate like that! :lol:

Congrats, Russia! Great win! Voronkova was solid both in attack and reception. It's also great that Goncharova showed up when Belgium was starting to block Voronkova. Arina entered the game well and I wished that she was given a full game to play but regardless, she's proving that she's currently one of Russia's best OHs. Herbots was unstoppable for the most of the match but I think towards the end, Russia have adjusted to her. Despite trailing 2 sets down, Russian girls showed their quality when it matters and that they have staying power. Not bad for a team that's "No longer in Top 4 in Europe" or worse, should be demoted to playing in European League.

• Poland with starting team

I doubt gorecka didn't take spot on grajber,on medrzyk i have doubts

And still strugglibg with C teams

• for me, Maria Frolova!! she is a monster she is a best in that aspect. She has also been in NT. This is season she wasn't called. Busato prefered to call young people. And she is over 30. But she is still on a good level!

Are you kidding us? I checked, she's just 1.78 m, how could she fit as good, selected OH for RUS NT? She just appeared in the NT shortly during the previous, unsuccessful head coach. Of course Busato won't invite her :-)

“There are decades where nothing happens; and there are weeks where decades happen.”

• Russia played the last sets like yesterday's game. Some subs also jeopardized the team, Malygina isn't NT material and Gorbunova should've just joined the U20 team, not the senior team.

Koroleva and Fetisova need to show a high level in the next games. Goncharova may rest.

Not bad for a team that's "No longer in Top 4 in Europe" or worse, should be demoted to playing in European League.

Those statements could've been reasonable if Turkey and Poland hadn't had struggles with Serbia and Italy's C teams :gone:

• Are you kidding us? I checked, she's just 1.78 m, how could she fit as good, selected OH for RUS NT? She just appeared in the NT shortly during the previous, unsuccessful head coach. Of course Busato won't invite her :-)

When she was in NT she did a good job covering kosheleva, that season was horrible for russia in general, but she did her job to improve russia's bad reception because Shcherban was horrible in that aspect. And she also has been the top scorer of yenisey this season, she was doing evertything attacking and passing. I dont know why she couldnt be called just because of the fact she is 178cm. She is a good player and one of the best in the russian league!

• Goncharova was so happy with that ace that end the match! First time seeing her celebrate like that! :lol:

Congrats, Russia! Great win! Voronkova was solid both in attack and reception. It's also great that Goncharova showed up when Belgium was starting to block Voronkova. Arina entered the game well and I wished that she was given a full game to play but regardless, she's proving that she's currently one of Russia's best OHs. Herbots was unstoppable for the most of the match but I think towards the end, Russia have adjusted to her. Despite trailing 2 sets down, Russian girls showed their quality when it matters and that they have staying power. Not bad for a team that's "No longer in Top 4 in Europe" or worse, should be demoted to playing in European League.

russia has a bright future ahead. I can see star potential from lazareva and fedorovsteva. Something that i didnt see from any new OH/OPPsince 2012.

• Yes! Mayany and Carol Gattaz will play today

• Wow, Carol Gattaz is starting for Brazil!

• I'm so proud of these girls, they were 100% concentrated, disciplined, service - block - defense performance was amazing again, reception good enough that great Jaksic distributes it diversely and precisely enough.

I was so wrong in my assessment of Jaksic and Caric, they are both great, especially Jaksic, there is still a lot of space for improvement, but her game is really promising.

MB is a position that Serbia has never cared about, and Kocic, Markovic and believe me, there are so many other girls who are not there, whom Serbia can count on.

And the best thing is that Serbia on the bench still have great options, such as Mirosavljevic, Uzelac and Savic.

• Carol Gattaz with that block!

• Oh please, how come Rivera is again starting? If it isnt during VNL, when will the young talents will get some time court?