2021 Women Volleyball Nations League

• I do love Maurizia Cacciatori and her explaining vball concepts during the match, but the narrator is :wall:It is super hard to listen to him.

After Italian success in last WCH, the interest for the team increased a lot (the audience during the ECH showed it too). This VNL could help to keep boosting the interest, though there would be a lot of defeats. Nevertheless, a good narrator would help much more. Cuz Luchetta and Colantoni arent wow either.

• I do love Maurizia Cacciatori and her explaining vball concepts during the match, but the narrator is :wall:It is super hard to listen to him.

After Italian success in last WCH, the interest for the team increased a lot (the audience during the ECH showed it too). This VNL could help to keep boosting the interest, though there would be a lot of defeats. Nevertheless, a good narrator would help much more. Cuz Luchetta and Colantoni arent wow either.

You know he's real bad if I'm missing Colantoni and Lucchetta :aww:

It looks like these are the first volleyball matches he's watching. Yesterday he kept calling everyone Lubian for the whole first set lmao

• What the hell just happened here?!?! You said: Brazil doesn't even need Sheilla in attack because they're digging everything. Then I made you a genuine question about whether you believe a team can afford 'not needing' an opposite in attack. And then this is your reply. I mean, really, WTF?! :what:

You don't have to reply me if you don't like my comments - perhaps block or just try to ignore me? But please do not create random drama.

• You know what I'm scared for Italy no matter how strong their players are individually... is not having any championship experience.

Yeah they got some final appearances but most teams that won major tournaments won something else as well. They still don't have that and this VNL may looked even hard to achieve because they aren't taking anything seriously despite not having any trophy unlocked for their championship cabinet.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Bregoli's reaction when Fersino saved the block rebound that would have landed out :rolll::rolll::rolll:

Saw that too! :lol: Good thing for the coach, the rally ended in Italy's favor

• I'm loving this Cansu-Asli connection:heart:

(actually I'm loving the Cansu-Everyone connection)

• Is Nelli a relative of Gabriele Nelli? They look so much alike. :white:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• She's Melli ;)

Lmao :gone:

#FreeBritney

• Really good match from the Turkish girls overall, it wasn't a flawless game but it's still early on. Regardless, the Italian B squad stood no chance here today.

The Polish loss makes yesterday's match also more understandable (Serbia being good)

Let's go :drink: I'm really glad they took the A squad to VNL, we really need this time. Still hoping for Derya or Ilkin to come in soon.

• This Aslı character is new to me. Hope she doesn't run Zehra out of town :P

• Good work by Cansu and Kalac. For Cansu, her sets to OHs were very shaky and I am not sure if the tempo/height she is setting to Ebrar is correct either. Her connection with middles were very good though. Remember also that the receiving today was way better than yesterday, that explains why setter performance is like day and night in two days.

For Kalac, she was great in attacking but don't remember her blocking. She is usually a very good blocker, bouncing most attacks. That's probably because Italians were very good in high hands attacking, looking for block touchs and hitting long lines.

At Italian side, libero was the one to watch the entire match, good job!

• This Aslı character is new to me. Hope she doesn't run Zehra out of town :P

I don't think so, but she might run Kübra out though.

Zehra has an injury and apparently comes back next week.

Pretty sure Eda-Zehra are hard locked.