2021 Women Volleyball Nations League

• canada so dissapear today

Japan knew exactly where to be placed to defend them

• I think that fight for the semi finals spot will be more interesting that the major of people expect. First of all i see USA and Brazil as locked, but not Turkey, while other usually count them as also locked and my impression was the same even before this match, they had a lot of trouble against obviously weaker teams (Serbia, Canada), and they have yet to play matches against the best (USA, BRA, JPN), and potentially it will not be easy for them against NED, RUS.

I think that for 3rd and 4th spot there are in addition to TUR, JPN, NED, there are also CHN which I would not write off so easily, and tomorrow the RUS - TUR match will be very important for Russia if they have ambitions for the final 4.

• Turkey's next games will be very difficult. russia, netherlands, belgium, brazil, japan and the USA. I think there is a possibility that turkey will be out of f4

well if turkey can't win against these teams, they don't belong to top4 anyways

Turkey generally strikes back hard after unexpected defeats. So I still have faith in them. Defeats are good in such long tournaments, it gives some reality check to the team before the matches that really matter

• Guidetti: "We play like Russia" :rolll::rolll::rolll::rolll:

Actually I was thinking yesterday that all the sets to Karakurt are very high balls Russia style, I think she need high balls to perform the run before spiking and indeed she delivers amazing the same , but this gives the blocks all the time to be in perfect position.

She would be more destructive with fast ball, maybe in Italy she will learn it :super:

• Hope to see Plummer starting today against South Korea, as well as SWP.

I really dont understand at all why Karch sent his best line up + Hancock yesterday against Germany There was no need at all. I'd be really surprised in Larson/KRob starts today.

In the other hand, despite of I'd like USA to be challenged, I also dont think KYK would start today.

• She will need to lear it, because Novara and Hancock are playing much much faster. And Shenwill work Lavarini. Can’t wait to watch her :heart:

• Hope to see Plummer starting today against South Korea, as well as SWP.

I really dont understand at all why Karch sent his best line up + Hancock yesterday against Germany There was no need at all. I'd be really surprised in Larson/KRob starts today.

In the other hand, despite of I'd like USA to be challenged, I also dont think KYK would start today.

Karch wanted to see Hancock with the A team (same as Hill/MBH last week) She's never been with the A-team really. Plus Carlini/Poulter have been in the gym/with the A-team longer. Karch knows what he's going to get.

I think we'll see Hill/MBH with Carlini or Poulter... If we see Hancock again I'm going to be confused.

I think the writing is on the wall for Plummer/SWP's olympic case

• Karch wanted to see Hancock with the A team (same as Hill/MBH last week) She's never been with the A-team really. Plus Carlini/Poulter have been in the gym/with the A-team longer. Karch knows what he's going to get.

I think we'll see Hill/MBH with Carlini or Poulter... If we see Hancock again I'm going to be confused.

I think the writing is on the wall for Plummer/SWP's olympic case

Yes, I agree. Today I expect that Larson, Hancock, KRob and Wong Orantes would be out of the the 14 player list.

Edit: The player list is jsut out: no Carlini, Courtney, Akinradewo nor KRob ?(

• Ooh so as I predicted, we would have a first Turkish loss here. Honestly I'm glad, they needed this kinda reality check as the game was far from perfect even at the 7/7 before this.

Now Gio will seriously consider the OHs at least.

• Nope.

It's Carlini, Foluke, Courtney, and Robinson. :S:S:S

I'm fairly certain Courtney is injured. I don't understand why Carlini is out again... I don't think she's played since week 1

Yes, indeed! Carlini hasnt been in the starting 6 since week 1, thought she has been registered in the 14 player list for the last lime against THA and NED.

Anyway, it should be another easy win for USA. Hope at least Plummer gets some minutes.